Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: N.Y. KNICKS vs. N.J. NETS - 3/18/09 7:30pm at MSG

funny how harrington has been out this entire 2nd qrtr...if u got one guy scoring for nj why would u bench ur only guy scoring...smfh

Embarrassing so far.

this game is disgusting. Yi and Brook are just too big no homo. Picture what this lineup coudlve been with Brook Lopez..

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Thanks, JayJ. Actually, I'm not that big of a fan either. I just like his early songs.

As for the game, we should win this game easily, but you know how our Knicks have been this year...
    Yeah, once he got famous it was all mainstream crap. His early stuff is pretty good. I like the song Where I'm From, from Reasonable Doubt.

I dunno what the hell is up with this team. It certainly doesn't help that VC was on fire, but we were playing with no heart. They were outhustling us. We can't allow that to happen.

I would expect this performance under Isaiah, Not D'antoni... For a team that has a pulse and wants to be in the post-season they have a funny way of showing it... Down 20 points to a team who has one of its most crucial pieces out of the lineup... Disappointing and disgusting.

Nets are shooting 58% from the field... Enough said

Veteran

Dantoni is a ****ing idiot every time he plays against the Nets....
    DNP Wilcox, D.Nichols, and Curry
    Nate & Chandler should've been coming off the bench with Duhon back to play.
    I Hate Dum No Defense coaches!!!!

Disgusting! How could we be playing like this?! And with NO devin harris. SMH. Very frustrating. Damn, I need a drink...

Knicks are playing like they don't give a ****. Game's over.

Oh ****! Demetrius nichols time!

This is awesome, those Knicks are looking as good as they did in the 90's.David Lee is the new Charles Oakley, Nate Robinson is the new John Starks, Chris Duhon is the new Derek Harper,Wilson Chandler is the new Anthony Mason and Al harrington is the new Patrick Ewing and once the Knicks get Lebron James they will become as good as the 72 win Bulls.Could you imagine winning 6 championships after 2010? Well it's closer than you think.You can't get upset at being blown out by the Nets at home.The Nets have the Cuban Dwight Howard in Brook Lopez,the 3rd best scorer in the NBA behind Kobe and Lebron in Vince Carter, and a bench that has a bunch of role players that could shoot 3pters like Reggie Miller.This isn't D'Antoni's fault either,all he needs is Lebron James to become just as good a coach as Red Auerbach.

What ever it is you smoking. Give me some

..........................wtf just happened? did we just get blown out by the nets without harris? ****, this team has no pride.

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    What ever it is you smoking. Give me some
    In all seriousness this Knick franchise has a curse upon it.I don't know if the curse was brought upon them by Jimmi Dolan or if it was brought to them after the Ewing trade.They will never be a winning franchise until this curse is broken.Getting rid of coaches,general managers, and certain players has proven that the main problem behind the Knicks woes was never in the people that were hired to get the job done but was probably a result of this mysterious phenomenon.Notice how the Knicks are never good enough to win enough games to have a playoff seed and are never bad enough to get a superstar player in the draft almost every season.Notice how the few times they been on national live television they have been blown out.Notice how everytime one of their players has a little bit of success that player ends up being injured for the rest of the season.It's no coincidence that these things have struck the same franchise every single year since 2001.
    Last edited by johnstarky; Mar 18, 2009 at 22:14.

looks like lucy hughes takin bad shots every game is startin to get contagious

FG's of last 4 games:

3-11
    6-17
    5-15
    7-17

and this guy gettin 38 mins per game!!!! makes me shart myself in disgust! sit his soft ass down if hes so happy about recoverin from past problems!! WGAF!!! PLUS U NOT SPPOSED TO TAKE ANY CONTESTED SHOTS IF U AINT KOBE, NOWITZKI, PIERCE & FEW OTHERS(especially in 1st qrtr) - but this guy jackin it up like some pep rally bitch and it makes me sick!

and where was larry to contest all those open carter threes? babyface gets shook on iso plays! get rid of this clown!

i hate this, everytime i think the knicks are gonna win they lose, just a pathetic game i lost 5 bucks in a bet, and a **** load of pride (howd we lose to a d-harris-less nets?????)