Knicks = playoff team if...

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Gallo is a rare quality player, we made a wise choice in drafting him, players like lopez are always replacable, We do not need a scoring big man cuz we got many scoring options, all we need is a defensive big who can rebound, avg 2 blocks per game, defend, and some passing skills, Gallo is a fair defender he has potential to get better, when this kid's healthy the skies the limit.................

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I never thought Brook Lopez could have this much of an impact. I really had my doubts about his pro game when he got drafted. I didn't see many "West Coast Duke" games on TV but those I saw he was awful in. Now he have turned into Bill Russel light. Damn, he would have been perfect for us.

Lopez played for Stanford, and he was always a very good offensive player, while in college. His brother was more involved in the post, and he was used to defend the perimeter and run out for fast breaks. This kept his rebounds down.

Anyone with a good eye for talent, though, could have seen his amazing footwork, how well he approaches all areas of the game: setting screens, boxing out, cutting to the basket, picking up penetrators. As a coach and former HS player, I know how much getting these things from your big man can help.

Knick fans at the draft booed Gallo for a reason.