Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Knicks Postseason '09: We never knew Ye.

Superstar

Default R.I.P. Knicks Postseason '09: We never knew Ye.

All I have to say to the Knicks is this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So who we draftin this year? At least they bombed right in time for the tournament!!

So who looking like a good prospect?

We need a big man.

We have a big man, Brooke Lopez.He represents the tri-state area.

dude, this thread is depressing and insulting. I bet they will be at least 10th seed you wait. D'Antoni is the greatest NBA coach right now.

They did good. They were better than last year. At least we can wish them a nice vacation.

yeah man cant get that upset for real, as we saw each and every night this team is not very good, bad defensively under sized at literally every position, a back up pg playin starter minutes all year. 2 major trades involving our 2 leading scorers once, and then adding a scorer late. rotation problems due to injuries. No center, No shooting guard until the last 20 games of the season. First season coaching us after these players played for 3 or more coaches over the past 4 seasons together. Marbury distraction, An improved eastern conference. An injured lotter pick who no one can lie to themselvers for the PPG per minutes played Gallo will be the real deal when healthy. An unprepared center, and a (technically) rookie starter in chandler. and technically its march and we are still not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, with a team that I believe is worse talent wise than last year, all be it curry marbury randolph and crawford all played last year.

over all, The knicks are rebuilding legitimately now for the first time since 1986..and im pretty happy with where we are financially, and upper management and coaching staff right now..

where were we last year ?

Originally Posted by jpz17
    dude, this thread is depressing and insulting. I bet they will be at least 10th seed you wait. D'Antoni is the greatest NBA coach right now.
    10th seed still means we miss the playoffs

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i want Greg Monroe.....lets tank as much as possible.

I say our starting lineup should be:
    PG- Duhon
    SG- Nichols
    SF- Chandler
    PF- Wilcox
    C- Samb

The best lineup to tank the rest of this season. No point in finishing like 9th or 10th with a ****ty pick. I want Monroe, or Rubio, or whoever we can get.

yo imagine if we won the lottery some how just like the bulls did last year

Originally Posted by Knicks07
    yo imagine if we won the lottery some how just like the bulls did last year
    We're the Knicks, Luck like that waved bye bye to us shortly after we got Ewing. After that all down hill

Superstar

This team bombed the last two games. How can I not be upset!!! Easy opportunities and we just got smoked!!

I get that we're rebuilding but the Kings?!!! The Nets?!!

A chance to make the postseason and we get blown out. That's embarassing. Had we lost in a competitive game, I would be o.k. But they knew what was riding and they blew it.

KnicksonLIN.com

You a bum, just like D'Antoni.

Mike D'Antoni does not deserve any praise. What has he done that's so special for the Knicks?

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    We're the Knicks, Luck like that waved bye bye to us shortly after we got Ewing. After that all down hill
    You don't have to win the lottery to make intelligent decisions in the draft. The Knicks are just incompetent, which is why they chose Gallinari in a draft where they could have had Westbrook, Augustin, Gordon, Lopez, etc.

And if we pick Rubio, in 2009, it will be another bust.

Frederic Weiss, in the 2009 draft.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Mar 22, 2009 at 08:39.

Originally Posted by abcd
    You a bum, just like D'Antoni.

Mike D'Antoni does not deserve any praise. What has he done that's so special for the Knicks?

Watch out, he'll give you a negative rep. point, like the sneaky little ho that he is.

After getting crushed by the Kings...you really think this team has the confidence to beat anyone?

The Knicks are a tired, sluggish team down the stretch in this season. Mike D has showed that it takes him a long time to realize that a guy in a starting lineup sucks and shouldnt be there....Q Rich...now Chandler....Jeffries...these guys were or are currently getting big minutes when they shouldnt and it hurts this team to get anything rolling. These are inconsistent players that we shouldnt be giving big minutes.

You know how Q Rich does better? you bench him....Chandler throwing up bricks and not driving to the basket like he should...bench him...Jeffries playing horrible post defense like usual...bench him........

We have guys like Chris Wilcox, Larry Hughes, Al Harrington that can fill those minutes and play smarter and more aggressive basketball.

Mike D has to switch this luneup quickly or we are going to get crushed and wiped off the standings.

Duhon
    Hughes
    Harrington
    Lee
    Wilcox

The only lineup that I can say has consistent players with skill that can compete in the NBA level unlike Jeffries and Q Rich.

Keep Nate a sixth man and put him in when Duhon makes any dumb play or looks sluggish in any way. Duhon should start but get less minutes per game and Nate has to play more crunch time minutes.