Official T.V Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im sure everyone watches t.v whether its the news or your fav Tv shows you watch regularly.

so i figured why not put it all in one spot, all about the start of the new series of your fav t.v shows etc.

ill start it off by listing my top 5 t.v shows

(not in order)

1. Family Guy

family%20guy_4.jpg

1a. The Office

officethursdayheders.jpg

2. Fresh Prince

strnetyxoafq.jpg

3. The Simpsons

key_art_the_simpsons.jpg

4. House

dr-house.jpg

5. Burn Notice

BurnNotice_Logo.jpg

other shows: Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Sopranos, South park

one show i can't wait for is the Cleveland Show, the guy from Family Guy leaves and the show is basically revolved around him, and he'll make occasional appearances on Family Guy from now on....should be funny.

first-preview-picture.jpg

"THE CLEVELAND SHOW is a new animated series that follows everyone's favorite soft-spoken neighbor CLEVELAND BROWN (voiced by Mike Henry) to his hometown in Virginia, as he settles down with his high school sweetheart, her unruly kids and his 14 year-old son, CLEVELAND JR (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson).

Many years ago, Cleveland was a high school student madly in love with a beautiful girl named DONNA (voiced by Sanaa Lathan). Much to his dismay, his love went unrequited, and Donna wound up marrying another man. Cleveland once told Donna he would always love her, and if this man ever done her wrong, he'd be there when she called. Well, this man done her wrong.
Donna's husband ran off, leaving Donna with a daughter and a baby. Now she's come to Cleveland and offered him another chance at love. Unattached after the Loretta-Quagmire debacle and true to his word, Cleveland joyously accepts and he and CLEVELAND JR. move to Virginia to join their new family.
Once in Virginia, Cleveland has a few surprises in store for him, including a rebellious new stepdaughter, ROBERTA (voiced by Reagan Gomez), a 5-year-old stepson, RALLO (voiced by Henry), who loves the ladies, as well as a collection of neighbors that includes a loudmouth redneck, LESTER (voiced by Richardson); a hipster wanna-be, HOLT; and a family of talking bears, including TIM (voiced by Seth MacFarlane) and his wife ARIANNA (voiced by Arianna Huffington)"

http://www.fox.com/cleveland/

Last edited:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Except for number one and two, here are mine in no order...

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-airc.jpg

Fave show. period.

1139540289sm-1.jpg

2nd fav. the boondocks!

FamilyGuy.jpg

Family Guy

777.jpg

George Lopez

Hm....i dont know about the last one, ehh, ill go with this
AttackoftheShow.jpg

Attack of the Show on g4 (a channel im not sure many people get)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how is 30 rock? how is the show, whats it about?

i always wanted to start watching it but somethings holding me back loll

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Huge fan of Lost here, anyone else watching it?
Besides that i really enjoy The Office - the best comedy series IMO, the Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy AND Dexter. I used to watch Prison Break but it's becoming more pathetic season by season. First 2 were alright tho.

Recently i started to rewatch Seinfeld..

pat

Starter
Besides that i really enjoy The Office - the best comedy series IMO

British or American?

My favourite is BBC Extras, Ricky Gervais is just brilliant. I like Extras as well. Peep Show is bloody good as well.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
don't really watch much t.v.

the one show i used to love watching was chapelle show. that was the shit!

51YG7TYRPML.jpg
RickJames.jpg

chappelle_rick_james-thumb-473x354.jpg

"it's a celebration, bitches" :lol:

th3realicon

Rotation player
1. Survivorman (Less Stroud is great)
300_106159.jpg

2. The Simpsons (Dohhhhhhhhhhh)
simpsonsDVD.jpg

3. Cold Case Files
51muUOTxfJL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

4. The Fresh Prince
fresh-prince-of-bel-air-season-2-pochette-avant.jpg

5. 1000 ways to die
chudShowPoster.jpg

1000_ways_to_die-show.jpg

1000_ways_to_die-show.jpg

JayJ44

Starter
People already mentioned most of my favorite shows. Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, King Of Queens, Fresh Prince, Chappelle's Show. Some more of mine are:

Mind of Mencia (Get's annoying sometimes, but it's alright in small doses. I like Chappelle's Show better though):
carlosmencia.jpg

Futurama (From the same creators as the Simpsons. Really funny):
futurama.jpg

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart:
thedailyshow.jpg

The Critic (Also from some of the creators of the Simpsons. Hilarious.):
critic.jpg

American Dad (From the same creators as Family Guy. Not as good as Family Guy, but still very funny):
american_dad1.gif