New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread 3/25/2009

Who's the best player on the Knicks?

• Total voters

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Umm. I haven't called for anybody to be castrated or killed. That's over the top. Plus, I think he was venting sarcastically after a stupid play. If Lee had been the one to be so stupid, then I would have called him out on it too.

There are several posts and threads about trading Lee and Gallinari being a bust. But for some reason you are preoccupied with race. You bring it up all the time. Do you hate white people?

No, some of my best friends are White, and I'm not even Black, by the way: I'm Hispanic. My post is about the crazy comments made against Black players on this forum, which are extremely disparate to those made against White players. And your own example illustrates this: you're talking about people saying Lee should be traded, and this guy said someone should castrate Al Harrington, a guy who's been doing more than his part.

It's not everyone here, but there are a few people who engage in some seriously crazy comments, whenever they talk about Black players on this forum. Then, when it comes to Lee or Gallinari, you hear normal talk: trade him, let the contract expire, he's a bum, etc., etc. I don't know, maybe it's a strange coincidence.

LeFlume

All Star
Race crap, I can't stand the ignorance of some people. If you see a brown horse or black horse or even a grey horse do you think of them in terms of color, or is it just a horse?

TunerAddict

Starter
OG just continuing his witch hunt for racists...Thats the only reason he can see for people have differing opinions about the Knicks.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
for one... Zach Randolph isn't great. He's average at best, his fat pushes guys around. He had so much potential, I'd trade him for nothing anyday to get that $ crap outa here

I never said Zach Randolph was great. I said he was one of the best power forwards in the NBA, which is a fact.

How many NBA power forwards average 21 points and 10 rebounds?

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Some of you Knick fans just don't get it! Labeling Gallinari a bust is such a ridiculous statement. This organization needed a change in the front office, coaching staff and new type of players. Eric Gordon didn't fit that notion, as his personality and play style would of resemble something between Marbury and Crawford. Someone who is talented enough, but someone who doesn't make others better. In his limited games and minutes, Danilo showed the contrary someone who makes others better while being a great teammate. Danilo's basketball IQ is much, much higher than Gordon's.

The Knicks didn't draft a savior but more of team concept guy someone in the likes of a Peja Stojakovic or Toni Kukoc. Look at the history of European players and you will see that need of at least one year to become really good players. Peja was drafted in 1996, but didn't arrive in Sacramento until he had stayed in Europe for two more years. In his first year, the lockout 1999 season he averaged 8 points a game. By 2002-2003 Peja was at 20 points a game. There is no doubt in my mind that Danilo will become a really solid player three years from now.