Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Chewing

Banned

Default Patrick Chewing

Haha, anyone see these Patrick Chewing snickers commercials? "Get dunked on by Patrick Chewing" Funny stuff, but boy Pat has put the pounds on.

that's probably why Walsh didn't bring him back to coach for the Knicks and work with Curry, how can he set an example for another when he's also chunky?

Originally Posted by quiggle
    that's probably why Walsh didn't bring him back to coach for the Knicks and work with Curry, how can he set an example for another when he's also chunky?
    Nice excuse, but D'Antoni is also a fat ass, in case you didn't notice. Bottom line is that Ewing is a retired man, in his late 40's: it's harder to stay in shape, when you're older. I'm only in my late 20's, and, though I'm not heavy, I have to constantly work out, or I gain weight much more easily than I used to. And that's all while being a vegetarian, like Ewing is, a lifestyle that makes it harder to stay slim, believe it or not.

When you can get plenty of calories from meat, it's easier to stay slim. If you have to eat a lot of pasta and starches, like vegetarians do, it's a lot harder.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by quiggle
    Patrick Ewing would not have trained Eddy Curry, had he been the coach. Patrick Ewing would have trained Brook Lopez.

Ewing knows talent. He knows Curry sucks. He also knows Lopez is an up and coming center.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Patrick Ewing would not have trained Eddy Curry, had he been the coach. Patrick Ewing would have trained Brook Lopez.

Ewing knows talent. He knows Curry sucks. He also knows Lopez is an up and coming center.
    So, now that Marbury's gone and you've become flaccid, is Brooke Lopez your new homo-erotic man crush?

I think you'd best choose between the Celdicks & the Fishnets as your new preferred team(s) & get the **** off this site.

Your posts are retarded.

They're clogging up the site with bull**** like fat is clogging up Eddy Curry's aorta.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    So, now that Marbury's gone and you've become flaccid, is Brooke Lopez your new homo-erotic man crush?

I think you'd best choose between the Celdicks & the Fishnets as your new preferred team(s) & get the **** off this site.

Your posts are retarded.

They're clogging up the site with bull**** like fat is clogging up Eddy Curry's aorta.
    The more you post, the more you prove that you bleed from your ***** once a month.

Get D'Antoni's sperm out your mouth.

Just because I'm better than you in every way imaginable doesn't mean you have to get so upset.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/im7IorDZ9uY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Last edited by abcd; Mar 26, 2009 at 21:41.

You tool.

I've never heard anything intelligent come from your childish mouth.

Could luck with being a self obsessed moron.

Just because I'm better than you in every way imaginable doesn't mean you have to get so upset.<object width="425" height="344"></object>
    lulz.

Arrogant much?

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    You tool.

I've never heard anything intelligent come from your childish mouth.

Could luck with being a self(missing a hyphen) obsessed moron.
    With all the grammatical errors in your post, I think it's obvious who the child is.

Go to bed, Crazy 8s. I heard they call you crazy 8s, because your bedtime's at 8. And I'm not talking about A.M.

With all the grammatical errors in your post, I think it's obvious who the child is.

Go to bed, Crazy 8s. I heard they call you crazy 8s, because your bedtime's at 8. And I'm not talking about A.M.

You do realize he is from Japan, right?

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by TunerAddict

You do realize he is from Japan, right?
    I don't look at other men's profiles, so I wouldn't know.

I don't look at other men's profiles, so I wouldn't know.

He has said it, and there are obvious kanji in his signature...

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    He has said it, and there are obvious kanji in his signature...
    there is yes. it's directly aimed at abcd.

it says.

please, lick my nuts.

The more you post, the more you prove that you bleed from your ***** once a month.

Get D'Antoni's sperm out your mouth.

Just because I'm better than you in every way imaginable doesn't mean you have to get so upset.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/im7IorDZ9uY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    This is the funniest 5hit I've seen in a while... "You are a stalker. This person doesn't want you!" HAHAHA

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    This is the funniest 5hit I've seen in a while... "You are a stalker. This person doesn't want you!" HAHAHA

didnt u used to hate "team starbury" bfore? now u support almost everythin they do.