View Poll Results: What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 26.67%
  • B

16 53.33%
  • C

5 16.67%
  • D

1 3.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Funny how you always bring up Stephon Marbury and him being a 2 time allstar. ****...Danny Granger is going to match that mark next year...

You obviously can't read as you brought up something totally unrelated to my quote...
    And How many times did Anthony Roberson and Mardy Collins make the All Star Team?

Tunafaqqot loses again.

Originally Posted by abcd
    And How many times did Anthony Roberson and Mardy Collins make the All Star Team?

Tunafaqqot loses again.
    Irrelevant argument. What don't you understand about making valid arguments?

KnicksonLIN.com

Irrelevant argument. What don't you understand about making valid arguments?
    Translation= Tunafaggot lost, so he's using literary elements such as repetition to let the reader know that he lost.

"you all have Mike D'Antoni's sperm in your mouths and Donnie Walsh's testicles in your tonsils."

I'm impressed. You are The Man.

Laughing my a$$ off. I never said the Knicks should trade Jamal Crawford or Zach Randolph. Please find a quote where I said this.
    Owned. Can you please go away forever now...

Trade ideas:
    1)Eddy Curry to the Toronto Raptors

for

Jorge Garbajosa, Joey Graham, Maceo Baston

Raptors lineup:
    PG Calderon, SG Parker, SF Bargnani, PF Bosh, C Curry

2)Jamal Crawford to the Minnesota Timberwolves

for

Rashad McCants, Corey Brewer, Mark Madsen, and a 2009 first round pick from the Celtics

3) Zach Randolph to the Sacramento Kings

for

Mikki Moore, Sheldon Williams, and Shareef Abdur Rahim
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You lose. Caught red-handed in your own hypocrisy.

Translation= Tunafaggot lost, so he's using literary elements such as repetition to let the reader know that he lost.
    Where is the repetition? I haven't mentioned your inability to provide a valid argument in this thread...

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Owned. Can you please go away forever now...

You lose. Caught red-handed in your own hypocrisy.
    Good job at manipulating people's posts, LGAY4PLAYGAY.

LGAY TAKES ANOTHER LOSS.

I said find a post where I said they should be traded, stupid.

That post says "trade ideas."

Nice try, LGAY, but you lose once again.

Get off my nuts, and stop sucking D'Antoni and Walsh's dick.

The fact that you had to dig over a year to find one post that you had to manipulate and distort shows that you're a stalker and a lurker.

Please kindly hop off my dick.

KnicksonLIN.com

For all of you reading this thread, LGAY is not only gay, but he's a manipulator. He failed to include the post I made IMMEDIATELY proceeding that other post. This post clearly shows that I wanted Eddy Curry to be traded, not Crawford or Randolph.

"I know exactly what you mean. I'm getting sick of Eddy Curry myself. He's one of the least productive centers in the NBA. He's overweight, he can't play defense, he can't rebound, he can't pass, he can't shoot free throws, he can barely make a lay up, he's foul prone, he's turnover prone, and he has zero heart. A guy like that shouldn't be making all that money. If Donnie Walsh trades Eddy Curry, I'm going to take back everything I ever said about Walsh."

i never answered the actual question, but imo id give walsh a B+. the handling of starbury was just terrible. if we didnt want him we should have bought him out in more peaceful terms, and personally i believed we should have at least tried him, becuase if he did something wrong we'd just let him go. but trading crawford and randolph was brilliant imo. it gives us cap flexibility and it does indeed sacrifice talent as others have mentioned on this thread, but im optimistic about us getting a strong FA class in 2010

"Get off my nuts, and stop sucking D'Antoni and Walsh's dick."

Mr Cool have spoken. The toughest and coolest guy online.

Last edited by LeFlume; Apr 02, 2009 at 00:12.

Anyone else sick of the name calling and the inability of people to act in proper, mature ways when it comes to discussing differences of opinion?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I don't know why, but I get the biggest laugh when I read "tunafaggot"

You can't make this **** up.

ABCD ftw.

Anyone else sick of the name calling and the inability of people to act in proper, mature ways when it comes to discussing differences of opinion?
    Hey dude, seriously, you gotta feel good about the fact that you're not that much of a chronic dick head.

The guy has to be angry about being some form of social oddity. A geek, fat, dead ugly, club foot, face herpes, albino, closet fag (most likely) or just a ***** that abuses people on the internet because they can't actually see his deformities? Something along those lines I'd say.

Not the most popular man on campus I'm sure.

KO's all he's got.

Marbury was all he had. That's where his online circle-jerkees praised him, because he agreed/sided with them. Now Marbury's gone and there's a new martyr up for grabs. The man who abolished Gaybcd's sweetheart.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I don't know why, but I get the biggest laugh when I read "tunafaggot"

You can't make this **** up.

ABCD ftw.
    That's why I came up with tunafaqqot. It's hilarious. I also told tunamaggot to eat a tuna sandwich on a different thread. I forgot which one it was, though.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    i never answered the actual question, but imo id give walsh a B+. the handling of starbury was just terrible. if we didnt want him we should have bought him out in more peaceful terms, and personally i believed we should have at least tried him, becuase if he did something wrong we'd just let him go. but trading crawford and randolph was brilliant imo. it gives us cap flexibility and it does indeed sacrifice talent as others have mentioned on this thread, but im optimistic about us getting a strong FA class in 2010
    I'm curious on u grading Walsh with a B+ when u also stated that u did not like the handling of the best player in our preseason games which happen to be the highest paid player on the team whom submitted to taking the backseat to two tier-3 NBA guards Duhon & Crawful.
    Hint: Marbury & Chandler were the only two players that could keep up with speedy Nate's run n gun transition on this team.
    Walsh gets the credit or blame for any of coach Dantoni good or bad decision making.
    The handling of Marbury alone gives Walsh a C+ grade.....and thats not including what happen on draft night with our 6th pick for the much needed SG-Eric Gordon or C-Brook Lopez to start our Rebuilding-Mode.
    Or trading a rookie contract NBA ready player Balkman (for nothing) whom B-Ball IQ and hustling-speed is ten times better than Q.Rich & Jefferies in the open court just to open a spot on the roster to sign Anthony Roberson.
    What grade does Walsh deserve for those actions?

Trading Crawful for a scoring foward Harrington was a decent move that would've gave Walsh a "B" grade b/c Crawful talent and performance was the biggest cancer on the court with all that foolish stand-still cross-over dribbling in every offensive possesion.
    But....the trade for Harrington only proved the big mistake in drafting a scoring foward Gallinari and trading a defensive rebounding foward in Balkman....so the Crawful for Harrington trade (max) grading is a "C+" for a two year contract.
    However....everything changed when Walsh traded Zach Randolph and our bench defensive-guard Mardy Collins to make us have a 5 to 6-Man rotation which could've lead to season injuries to 4 decent rotation players (PF-Lee, SF-Chandler, SG/PG-Nate, and PG-Duhon) whom energy was gone in the middle of each 4th quarter.
    Who do u grade for all those consistent Knicks losses with the 6-man rotation after the Zach Randolph trade?
    Who do u grade for only having two guards in the rotation and one PF for 50 games? and no-center in the rotation throughout the season? and how do u grade the person responsible for this team in a weak conference?
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Apr 02, 2009 at 08:30.