View Poll Results: What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    8 26.67%
  • B

    16 53.33%
  • C

    5 16.67%
  • D

    1 3.33%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 220

Thread: With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

  1. #136
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Point proved.

    Edit: Here's the thread:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Some highlights:

    "Team Jockbury circle jerking each other is too funny! They are too dumb to realize what buttbuddies that CUM off as!!! LOL"

    "Thank God there are refs in sports. Imagine everybody could declare himself winner."

    "There you go abcd, right back to retarded ass insults (witch are really more degrading to yourself) and no real knowlage of anything. Good job Gayburian!"

    "Where did you go abcd? Oh you must be looking for more dumb pictures to post, because you have no facts, or hell even common sense to defend your stupid ass posts."

    "Silly rabbit!!! Discredited idiot talking points are for kids!

    They care about the team, not a single player! Uhum hum...Team Jockbury...hum ahum...."

    "kBlack > Abcd

    I don't post much, but that got ugly. I haven't seen someone get owned like that in a while, so I had to reply. And I got a good laugh when he kept saying "I'm the third best poster on here." According to who? After reading this thread, it damn sure isn't according to me and others with a functional brain."

    None of the above quotes were by me, Crazy8s or anybody else who has posted in this thread.

    Edit:

    Here's another one:
    "OMG the dude (kblack25) asks you point blank questions and you ignore them constantly. I guess I'm one of the worst posters on here because I diss-agree with Team Starbury hugh? Go find 1 post of mine where I posted something untrue or totaly closed minded."

    Edit:
    And another:
    "Yet another team Starburian getting schooled, resulting in -

    1. Name calling
    2. Stupid Pictures
    3. Self promotion"
    Hahaha!! Damn!! You definitely owned him. I've never seen so many people sh*tting on abcd at once. That was great.

    He's delusional, angry, moronic and a hypocrite. A bad combination. Hopefully he never has kids. He will only degrade the population like he does with this site. He is easily the least intelligent person here. A man that stupid will never succeed in life.

  2. #137
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Hahaha!! Damn!! You definitely owned him. I've never seen so many people sh*tting on abcd at once. That was great.

    He's delusional, angry, moronic and a hypocrite. A bad combination. Hopefully he never has kids. He will only degrade the population like he does with this site. He is easily the least intelligent person here. A man that stupid will never succeed in life.
    Meh, that sure shut him up. He's got nothing on me and he knows it. At least when metro and MSG hurl insults they have some factual basis for some sort of argument. abcd just gets his panties in a bunch and posts a bunch of insults. Honestly, anybody here can hurl empty insults at abcd, I could do it right now if I wanted, post a bunch of pictures and then claim I ethered him.

    But he's still the dumbest person on this site by a lot.

  3. #138
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Hahaha!! Damn!! You definitely owned him. I've never seen so many people sh*tting on abcd at once. That was great.

    He's delusional, angry, moronic and a hypocrite. A bad combination. Hopefully he never has kids. He will only degrade the population like he does with this site. He is easily the least intelligent person here. A man that stupid will never succeed in life.

    This is hilarious, ABCD just called you butt buddies, and then both of you, LGAY and GAYBLACK, come to one another's defense. I think that's circumstantial evidence of your relationship, "counselor."

    As for ethering ABCD, out of the two of you: ABCD and GAYBLACK, I've only seen you, GAY, be ethered. There was that really bad beat down that you took from metro, after you started bitching about fantasy basketball rules. Now, you got ethered by ABCD, who called you out on showing your ass in public and embarassing your parents.

    Nice try, by ASS4Play, though, pulling one out of many posts from that one thread, where ABCD actually finished GAYBLACK. SMH @ desperate lurkers.

    GAYBLACK and LGAY= dwarf moons in the galaxy of metro. [LGAY and GAY BLACK Lurk to the close encounters of the third kind theme song]

  4. #139
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    This is hilarious, ABCD just called you butt buddies, and then both of you, LGAY and GAYBLACK, come to one another's defense. I think that's circumstantial evidence of your relationship, "counselor."

    As for ethering ABCD, out of the two of you: ABCD and GAYBLACK, I've only seen you, GAY, be ethered. There was that really bad beat down that you took from metro, after you started bitching about fantasy basketball rules. Now, you got ethered by ABCD, who called you out on showing your ass in public and embarassing your parents.

    Nice try, by ASS4Play, though, pulling one out of many posts from that one thread, where ABCD actually finished GAYBLACK. SMH @ desperate lurkers.

    GAYBLACK and LGAY= dwarf moons in the galaxy of metro. [LGAY and GAY BLACK Lurk to the close encounters of the third kind theme song]
    Wow, on metro's dick much?

    Throwing empty insults isn't an ether. Posting pictures of your girlfriend's fat ass isn't an ether. If somebody were to prove me wrong via some sort of factual criteria, that would be an ether, or at least a defeat. That has yet to happen.

    I didn't jump to LJ's defense. I advised LJ to just quit bickering with you morons because all you were going to do was throw retarded insults at one another.

    The best part is, you insult LJ for "coming to my defense" (he didn't), and you insult me for "coming to LJ's defense" (I didn't), when you are the one out here riding metro's dick and coming to abcd's defense.

    Hypocrite much?

    Edit: But apparently you folks want an ether, so here we go:

    abcd, you are not the third best poster on this site, you ain't even close you weak ass bitch. Your profile says you volunteer at a hospital. Damn right you volunteer, no one would pay a ****ing dime for any stupid ass **** you have to say.

    I found this picture of abcd on the web, in between when he gives his labor for free just like he gives his ******* for free to metrocard:


    You ain't **** but a ****ing INTERNET GANGSTER. You have no intelligence, no grammar, nothing about you is redeeming in any way shape or form. That's why you spend all your time making no money and finding more pictures on the internet.

    Newsflash abcd: There's a new world order on this website, and we are taking your **** and running away with it in bunches...

    You have nothing on so many people on this site it's not even funny. You guys are like the Braveheart's to metro's Nas, all you do is hide behind him and talk garbage, waiting for metro to come and back you up. At least metro has something to say once in a while.

    And OG, why you getting all up on metro's dick like that. Are you trying to make friends now because he raped you over and over and over again?


    In fact, maybe your fat ass should get some ****ing exercise bouncing up and down on metro's ****. Then you can lose weight and maybe then you can find a woman who actually will put up with your tiny dick.

    Newsflash fellas:

    YOU ARE BOTH RETARDED!

    This is what abcd and OG's family portrait looks like:


    You guys are not smart, you are not cool, you have no lives and nothing about you is good in any way shape or form. Leave the talking to metro, he's the only one with at least half a brain amongst you.

    Last edited by KBlack25; Apr 05, 2009 at 16:11.

  5. #140
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Wow, on metro's dick much?

    Throwing empty insults isn't an ether. Posting pictures of your girlfriend's fat ass isn't an ether. If somebody were to prove me wrong via some sort of factual criteria, that would be an ether, or at least a defeat. That has yet to happen.

    I didn't jump to LJ's defense. I advised LJ to just quit bickering with you morons because all you were going to do was throw retarded insults at one another.

    The best part is, you insult LJ for "coming to my defense" (he didn't), and you insult me for "coming to LJ's defense" (I didn't), when you are the one out here riding metro's dick and coming to abcd's defense.

    Hypocrite much?
    Gayblack, don't send me any private messages, written with your cereal box degree skills. And do I really want to go there with you, faggot, as you asked in your faggot ass message? Any time, shirley, just put down your purse, and let's go.

    And if you put your homo self into the argument, you're a legitimate target. I was in this, from day one. If anyone's late in this, it's you, Gayblack. You came to these two homos' defense, calling people names, and then they came to protect your faggot ass. You girls stick together, though not as well as your pants do, after a post game full of pictures of your boyfriend D'Antoni.

  6. #141
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Gayblack, don't send me any private messages, written with your cereal box degree skills. And do I really want to go there with you, faggot, as you asked in your faggot ass message? Any time, shirley, just put down your purse, and let's go.

    And if you put your homo self into the argument, you're a legitimate target. I was in this, from day one. If anyone's late in this, it's you, Gayblack. You came to these two homos' defense, calling people names, and then they came to protect your faggot ass. You girls stick together, though not as well as your pants do, after a post game full of pictures of your boyfriend D'Antoni.
    I know you were in this from day 1. And like I said, I didn't say anything about you at all, you came after me. Straight up. I didn't call anyone names until my last post, because you seemed to be begging for it. All I said was that they should just ignore abcd, it was a word of advice. That's it. You dragged me into this OG, now you've got me. Nobody has stood here protecting me at all. I stood up for myself. The only things people "protected" me with was one person saying they agree with what I'm saying (not protection) and one person laughing at abcd (not protection)...

    So please, OG, show me where I got "protected" and show me where, outside of my last post I called people named OGKnicks names? Nowhere? That's what I thought. You jumping to abcd's defense? Yes? That's what I thought...

  7. #142
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Hey faggot, stop sending me these gay love notes. I don't swing that way. In fact, ****sucker, I got you this picture... because I know how much you love multicolored ****.



  8. #143
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't know how you could critic someone's style posting comical pics @ you...saying its immature and lame.

    But at the end, you end up doing it...maybe to feel the taste of e-victory?

    I dunno.
    Confusing stuff.

  9. #144
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I don't know how you could critic someone's style posting comical pics @ you...saying its immature and lame.

    But at the end, you end up doing it...maybe to feel the taste of e-victory?

    I dunno.
    Confusing stuff.
    Meh, it was more to show them that I could do exactly what they do and claim "victory".

    I did it to show that, if they are going to call me a dumbass or whatever they are going to call me, and they are going to believe I'm stupid or whatever, that I can do the exact same thing, that what they are doing takes no intelligence, thought or rational idea at all.

  10. #145
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I guess.

    Don Chris v. Me was a pretty good read on the topic of Knicksonline battles.

  11. #146
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I guess.

    Don Chris v. Me was a pretty good read on the topic of Knicksonline battles.
    You got a link?

  12. #147
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

    My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

    Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

    I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

    Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.
    Wow: now I know this guy is going to be the next Johnny **** for sure, he can quote young hova.

    Anyone else notice that this teabag recipient conveniently avoids mentioning metrocard in a negative light? I smell a new ***** on this thread. This guy needs male approval and role models. I'm sorry, though, I don't take homosexual men, in their 20's, under my wing. Maybe somebody can hook you up with RuPaul, though.

    Here's GayBlack25, with his number one idol: Rupaul.


  13. #148
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Wow: now I know this guy is going to be the next Johnny **** for sure, he can quote young hova.

    Anyone else notice that this teabag recipient conveniently avoids mentioning metrocard? I smell a new ***** on this thread. This guy needs male approval and role models. I'm sorry, though, I don't take men in their 20's under my wing.
    I didn't mention metro because, as much as I think he's an arrogant prick and a douchebag a lot of the time, at least he argues with facts. Sure, he calls people names or whatever, but he has a rational basis for his argument. While I don't agree with his arguments almost 100% of the time, and I think he crosses the line and gets angry at people who disagree with him, at least he HAS an argument.

    I take issue with people that have no argument, that have no rational thought, that have no basis for talking about what great posters they are, that quite honestly couldn't find a basketball if they had one shoved up their ass. People like you and abcd.

  14. #149
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I didn't mention metro because, as much as I think he's an arrogant prick and a douchebag a lot of the time, at least he argues with facts. Sure, he calls people names or whatever, but he has a rational basis for his argument. While I don't agree with his arguments almost 100% of the time, and I think he crosses the line and gets angry at people who disagree with him, at least he HAS an argument.

    I take issue with people that have no argument, that have no rational thought, that have no basis for talking about what great posters they are, that quite honestly couldn't find a basketball if they had one shoved up their ass. People like you and abcd.
    Teabag, your posts are whack, they're gay: they're full of estrogen and emotion. I can't even read your posts, from how worthless they are. You came in here to defend other men. I had problems with tunafaggot and Ass4Play because they were manipulating my posts, along with abcd's. You're mad late, in addition to being a major league ****sucker, with a big reputation in Greenwich village and San Francisco.

    Water is to a cup as Gayblack's mouth is to a teabag.



  15. #150
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Teabag, your posts are whack, they're gay. You came in here to defend other men. I had problems with tunafaggot and Ass4Play because they were manipulating my posts, along with abcd. You're mad late, in addition to being a major league ****sucker, with a big reputation in Greenwich village and San Francisco.

    Water is to a cup as Gayblack's mouth is to a teabag.


    I came here to defend other men?

    That's funny, I don't remember defending a soul in here. If you have any post where I've defended somebody other than myself, please link me to it. I don't think you have one though.

    I have a reputation in Grenwich and San Francisco? How would you know who had a reputation there unless you spent quality time there yourself looking for more men to ram your gaping *******? It's ok, keep looking up pictures of men getting their dick shoved in their own face, and then call me gay. You seemed to find that one pretty quick, I'm not the one surfing the web for pictures of dick to mouth.

    And by the way "brilliance" you ****ed up the comparison.

    If water is to a cup as my mouth is to a teabag that means my mouth goes in a teabag (because water goes into a cup). What'd you get a 400 on your SATs?
    Last edited by KBlack25; Apr 05, 2009 at 16:48.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 11:06
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2008, 15:34
  3. Donnie Walsh draft record
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2008, 04:06
  4. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  5. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 16:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •