View Poll Results: What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    8 26.67%
  • B

    16 53.33%
  • C

    5 16.67%
  • D

    1 3.33%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415
Results 211 to 220 of 220

Thread: With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

  1. #211
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Ah, SLY SLY SLY.

    1) You say you murdered me, but you also say that that is impossible on other threads. So which is it hypocrite?

    2) I called you fools a cracker like how black/Hispanic people use the n-word. Like, "What up crackers?" If you can call me the n-word, I can call you cracker. I think it's funny you're so worked up over it. If calling you a cracker makes me a racist and a fag, OGSnitch, then you, metro and SLY are all racists and fags for calling me the n-word.

    3) I have a mind like a steel trap. I can very easily remember or recall ****, for instance I can tell you what clothes I wore on July 3, 2004. I just have an insanely good memory. That's why I can remember all the hypocritical **** people say around here.

    4) I didn't memorize anything in terms of posting. I noticed you guys roughly had the same amount of posts per month or in the case of abcd and SLY way way way way more (quick math in my head by looking at each post), and I knew that the profile on KO.com happens to list posts per day. I was right. It was pretty easy to murk you from there.

    5) When did Knicks First Lady "murder" me? Is that even possible? After all, it was you who said it wasn't.

    6) I sent OGSnitch fan messages because it pissed him off. He got so upset over it. He said he wanted a piece of me, and he got it.

    OGSnitch, jump off. You ain't got **** on me cracker. There's no coming back from that? Oh I think there is. I still made the 2 best posts on this thread, assaulting you fools, even metro who hates my ****ing guts coming out saying that it was hard.

    You can say I suck up to metro all you want, but he knows that's bull**** and I know that's bull****. Metro knows exactly how I feel about him, I know exactly how he feels about me. We are not fans of each other, that's been well settled. If he attacked me on this thread I'd say something. But he hasn't.

    The real people on this board know what's going on. They know you're a fool SLY. A play tough, act soft maggot.


    Are you crazy or something, biatch? I ain't reading this boring 5hit.

    This faggot is stalking me, trying to blow my morsilla.
    Welcome, OGKnickfan.
    You last visited: Today at 15:26
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: Unread 20, Total 28.
    <object width="425" height="344">

    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Apr 11, 2009 at 14:41.

  2. #212
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    This faggot is stalking me, trying to blow my morsilla.
    Welcome, OGKnickfan.
    You last visited: Today at 15:26
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: Unread 20, Total 28.

    Its called blocking people. Do it.

  3. #213
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Of course Gayblack is going to say he won. We've all seen people get f*cked up in a fight and claim victory. No surprise there. Like metro said, dude has a fetish for Dominican and Puerto Rican guys, i.e. abcd, me, akamu and metro.

    OG, did you see how emotional he got?





    taking everything mad literal. while we're mostly joking.


    gayblack, you showed your true colors with that racist ****. i say "ni66a" the way most people use the word "dude" or "man", not because of someone's skin color. your an ignorant mofo.

    as for penis-addict, what took you so long? I knew you wouldn't keep your mouth shut, seeing as how you're the biggest hater in KO. don't think i won't diss the **** outta you just cause you're a ****ing cripple.

  4. #214
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    OG, did you see how emotional he got?





    taking everything mad literal. while we're mostly joking.


    gayblack, you showed your true colors with that racist ****. i say "ni66a" the way most people use the word "dude" or "man", not because of someone's skin color. your an ignorant mofo.

    as for penis-addict, what took you so long? I knew you wouldn't keep your mouth shut, seeing as how you're the biggest hater in KO. don't think i won't diss the **** outta you just cause you're a ****ing cripple.
    I'm just tired of the flame attacks: people attacking people for making comments. Tuner is definitely one of those. Kblack just got involved in something he had no business getting involved in: harassment by Lj4ptplay and tuneraddict - and started disrespecting people.

    I don't really know what else he does - but I do know he's had other problems. There's a history with these people. And it's very telling.

  5. #215
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    I'm just tired of the flame attacks: people attacking people for making comments. Tuner is definitely one of those. Kblack just got involved in something he had no business getting involved in: harassment by Lj4ptplay and tuneraddict - and started disrespecting people.

    I don't really know what else he does - but I do know he's had other problems. There's a history with these people. And it's very telling.
    Look back at this board. Look at my very first post. All I said was LJ should just let it go. Then YOU came out and attacked ME! That's the way it happened, it's all documented here.

    And, for the record, I know people use the n-word as saying dude, my argument was if you can do that to a white person, why can't a white person use a slur of sorts in the same way? In what way does that make me racist, any more than using the n-word in the same way makes you a racist? I'm sure you two idiots will have no answer and will just post random animated .gifs and ****, which is typical of your m.o.

  6. #216
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

    My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

    Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

    I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

    Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    OGKnicks won.

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    co-sign. ABCD too.

    funny ass thread. good job, JayJ.

    Enough evidence - counselor? Fools? Morons? Meanwhile - you didn't even acknowledge all the lies that this guy posted - twisting our posts and calling people stupid for not acquiescing to every single belief he holds. You should mind YOUR business - especially when you don' even know the history of the argument.

    You've completely discredited yourself - for now and ever - by saying you never insulted anyone - when you clearly did. You said a few morons infiltrated Knicks online and named abcd explicitly. Only other person in that argument - on abcd's side - was me. You clearly tried to attack sly - when he co-signed on something metro said - but you said nothing to metro.

    You're as soft as a mr. softee in July at high noon.




    Here's Kblack - folks:

  7. #217
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Enough evidence - counselor? Fools? Morons? Meanwhile - you didn't even acknowledge all the lies that this guy posted - twisting our posts and calling people stupid for not acquiescing to every single belief he holds. You should mind YOUR business - especially when you don' even know the history of the argument.

    You've completely discredited yourself - for now and ever - by saying you never insulted anyone - when you clearly did. You said a few morons infiltrated Knicks online and named abcd explicitly. Only other person in that argument - on abcd's side - was me. You clearly tried to attack sly - when he co-signed on something metro said - but you said nothing to metro.

    You're as soft as a mr. softee in July at high noon.




    Here's Kblack - folks:
    Ok, so I made fun of abcd, what does that have to do with you?

    I didn't say anything to metro because he likes to stir the pot, he knows it, I know it, everyone here knows it. He just says people won or he won just to get everyone riled up. He's done it on several threads. Responding to him would just be giving him exactly what he wanted to do, more drama.

    I never specifically implicated you, I said a few morons have infiltrated this site. I never said anything about a few morons (plural) infiltrating this discussion. A few morons HAVE infiltrated this site, and you took offense to that. Are you admitting you are a moron? My post only had something to do with abcd, whom I still believe is one of the dumbest people on this site (including even you). You jumped into defend him. Then yelled at me for defending people...explanation? You have none.

    Edit: Also, I've read this thread. I didn't see much twisting of arguments at all to tell you the truth. They quoted you in full, it happens. My advice would be to let it go if they twisted your words around, because obviously they are going to do anything and everything to get the better of you including lie. But I don't really think they did.

  8. #218
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    i'd like to make a comment about donnie and what he has/has not done for the knicks, but i'm afraid i'll get caught in the cross-fire..

  9. #219
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Ok, so I made fun of abcd, what does that have to do with you?

    I didn't say anything to metro because he likes to stir the pot, he knows it, I know it, everyone here knows it. He just says people won or he won just to get everyone riled up. He's done it on several threads. Responding to him would just be giving him exactly what he wanted to do, more drama.

    I never specifically implicated you, I said a few morons have infiltrated this site. I never said anything about a few morons (plural) infiltrating this discussion. A few morons HAVE infiltrated this site, and you took offense to that. Are you admitting you are a moron? My post only had something to do with abcd, whom I still believe is one of the dumbest people on this site (including even you). You jumped into defend him. Then yelled at me for defending people...explanation? You have none.


    Edit: Also, I've read this thread. I didn't see much twisting of arguments at all to tell you the truth. They quoted you in full, it happens. My advice would be to let it go if they twisted your words around, because obviously they are going to do anything and everything to get the better of you including lie. But I don't really think they did.
    This is a manipulator, of the finest kind: first, he says that he insulted no one, then he admits to only having insulted abcd, when confronted with proof. Now, he admits mentioning so-called morons infiltrating the site, when counseling his butt buddy LGay, but that refers to some mystical, esoteric beings and has nothing to do with the replies made by me and ABCD to tuna and Lgay. Sure, Bob, we believe you.

    And then he edits his post to talk about (HAHAHA) his opinion, "to tell you the truth," as he claims. The guy has nuts, I'll give him that much: a true piece of work.

    Your failure to supposedly find anything, GayBlack, shows you should mind your business, in the future, since the twisting of posts is a long standing problem with tuna and lgay, from other threads and into this one: where it is clear as day. If you can't find it on this thread, even though it's mentioned numerous times, it further proves your lack of skills to be a lawyer or a balanced, honest and fair person, i.e. to have integrity. Even though this is just the internet, you're still providing a psychological profile of a person of little to no character and no scruples, whatsoever. It is disconcerting to think that someone like you might someday be in a position to decide the fate of others.

    Furthermore, your inability to comprehend the dynamics of twisting facts, an essential part of legal analysis, is disturbing, particularly if you indeed are to become a lawyer. I hope you get that straight, seriously, for the sake of whomever might work with you, someday.

    And finally, I'm not re-posting the twisting of people's words, by Tuna and LGAY, laid out clearly in this thread, because they're both known for that sort of conduct, and, in fact, people have confronted them on it, on numerous occasions. You have an agenda, obviously: protecting your daddies, which is why you say you can't find anything, no matter how hard you search, to change the idealized view that you have of them.

    All right , enjoy your day of lurking KO.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Apr 15, 2009 at 05:10.

  10. #220
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I assume by "post manipulation" you are referring to when abcd said he never wanted Craw and Z traded, then LJ showed a post where abcd gave his ideas for a trade, and the abcd said that he was talking about trading Eddy Curry in the post immediately "proceeding" (sic - it's preceeding) post?

    It's very simple, wanting to trade Eddy Curry has nothing to do with whether or not he would be open to trading Z and Craw. The evidence cited is completely irrelevant, all it shows is his preference to trade Curry. That's it. LJ showed a post where abcd listed ideas to trade Z and Craw, and abcd could bring in no evidence showing that he ever said he didn't want to trade them. All the Eddy Curry quote shows, again, is his penchant towards trading Eddy Curry.

    You could also be referring to when you said something about how you hate flamers, and then they claim you went and supported one. I don't see how this is twisted at all. abcd is one of the biggest flammers/spammers/trolls on this website, most of his posts consist of him posting weird ass pictures and throwing insults without really making any argument at all. Then you went and supported him. Whether or not you are supporting him because he is "standing up" to people that flame is also irrelevant, because supporting a flamer who stands up to flamers is still supporting a flamer. Any way you slice it. Perhaps I'm twisting now, but it's not that hard.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 10:06
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2008, 14:34
  3. Donnie Walsh draft record
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2008, 03:06
  4. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  5. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 15:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •