View Poll Results: What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 26.67%
  • B

16 53.33%
  • C

5 16.67%
  • D

1 3.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    "I have an impeccable record on the Knicksonline forum.

I have more wins than your boy, D'Anphony

1,000 Wins and 0 losses"

You have made yourself look extremely pathetic. No one will ever take you seriously or respect your opinion, That is your loss...
    I respect his opinion.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Translation: LGAYASS4PLAY lost

I've heard of Christmas turkey, but I've never heard of an internet lurkey, until I met you.

Get off the computer, LGAY

LGAY, caught in the act of lurking.

2 down, 1 to go. Crazy H8s, are you sure you want to rumble with the best of the best?

I have an impeccable record on the Knicksonline forum.

I have more wins than your boy, D'Anphony

1,000 Wins and 0 losses
    you impotent, arrogant fool.

What a metroesque assault, by ABCD. Bravo!

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Bravo? For putting up crude images and totally ignoring what this thread was about to launch a personal attack with no basis to the remarks?

Ad hominem...Just shows the inability to provide a valid argument.

Lastly, I'd like to say that it's really sad, how people stay all day on this site, doing nothing but reading posts and creating their own, and flaming on people because they don't agree with them. It smacks of having no life and being mad at the world. I don't want to encourage that, despite all of the manipulation of my posts that's occurring on this, and other, threads. So I'll let you reply and not even answer the forthcoming BS.
    ???? Wow. I didn't think it was possible. But you're even more of a hypocrite than abcd.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    ???? Wow. I didn't think it was possible. But you're even more of a hypocrite than abcd.
    Once again, you're manipulating people's words. I was saying that I wouldn't liars and flamers, like you. I am, however, willing to encourage someone who's standing up to them, and you've just proved me right, by misrepresenting my post.

Once again, you're manipulating people's words. I was saying that I wouldn't liars and flamers, like you. I am, however, willing to encourage someone who's standing up to them, and you've just proved me right, by misrepresenting my post.

How is posting pictures of a fat naked man and saying a poster is that guy standing up to anyone? It isn't.

I used to respect you because you were atleast reasonable whether I agreed with you or not, but in this last month you've lost any respect as you've fallen to the level of the children on this board who use juvenile images and other things to attack posters for their opinions instead of providing a viable counter argument.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    You are very intelligent, ABCD, and your posts are very true.
    Thank you

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    How is posting pictures of a fat naked man and saying a poster is that guy standing up to anyone? It isn't.

I used to respect you because you were atleast reasonable whether I agreed with you or not, but in this last month you've lost any respect as you've fallen to the level of the children on this board who use juvenile images and other things to attack posters for their opinions instead of providing a viable counter argument.
    You're a loser on this site, Tunamaggot. Nobody respects your opinion except Mardy Collins and Anthony Roberson.

KnicksonLIN.com

???? Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but I was able to achieve orgasm by shoving D'Antoni's penis up my ass.

LGAY seriously needs to look up the definition of a hypocrite, because his face would be right on it. The same guy who is an Isiahsexual, Duhonsexual, D'Antonisexual, and Walshsexual is acting all self-righteous.

I think it's funny you calling me a liar. When all I've done is showed abcd's and your hypocrisies. I haven't manipulated anything.

You said you didn't like the insults because of disagreements being thrown around but then you congratulate someone for doing just that. And he's probably the most childish and immature poster on this site. And even in that original post you turned around and made childish insults to another poster. That's what a hypocrite does. Sorry, you're a hypocrite.

You call it standing up to someone which is total bulls**t. That's manipulation. Trying to put a righteous spin on insults because you agreed with his view on the subject of the thread. How can you even support a poster like abcd.
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Apr 04, 2009 at 17:48.

KnicksonLIN.com

I think it's funny how I was able to give birth to twins in just 5 months.

KnicksonLIN.com

NO...NO...NO!!! This is awful. We can all forget about the Knicks ever winning a championship now. D'antoni is a great coach, but this is just a terrible match. I'm starting to wonder how good a GM Walsh is now. The Knicks greatest defenciency was defense. And now we bring in a coach that doesn't teach defense at all.

Metrocard exposing LGAY for the Isiahsexual he is.
    LJ4PT...you probably envisioned Knicks winning a championship with Isiah holding the trophy, always staying a true Isiahsexual

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So, LGAY, the same guy who currently sucks and inhale's D'Antoni and Walsh's penis, nuts, and sperm and says the 2010 plan is going to work was the same guy who thought the Knicks had no chance of winning a championship on a different thread.

LGAY sounds like a hypocrite.

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT... SUCKA!!!!!

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally posted by LGAYASS4PLay

"The Knicks have never won a champioship within my entire lifetime! Someday I want them to win and I personally don't believe the run-and-gun style can win a championship in the NBA."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[/youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GQjFqPqglg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GQjFqPqglg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[youtube]

Nyk Logo

in an effort to help improve this site, i will type something in regard to the topic.

he has.but he needs to do a little more.david lee is a nice fourth option on a good team.nate is a good sixth man.nothing more.nothing less.his issue is, he has a way of ****ing things up with his attitude.all the good that he does, is canceled out cause of it.

considering how inflated lee's number's have been, he'll probably want nice chunk of change.we'll have to sign and trade, or let him walk.gallo is this teams future four, so why the hell sign lee to a new deal?

duhon is a good back up
    hughes is a nice stop gap, maybe over duhon at point
    harrington, could be a better fit if he wasn't such a nut, and a bad shot chucker
    wilcox is a decent back up center
    eddy is just ****ing lazy, not worth his check at all
    jeffries is nice 8th man

chandler, and gallo(hoping his surgery is successful) should be untouchable.
    next season should belong to them and the draft pick(s).
    the boat should sail or sink with them.bottomline.