With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LJ4ptplay

Starter
ABCD and I disagree on many things.

But we have penises. We debate.

You have a pussy. You argue.

So its not possible for an ABCD/Metrocard arguement.

Even if ABCD's opinion on this is different from mines.

You did more b*tching and arguing than debating.

Therefor theres no win potential for you here.

Jump out the thread.

You guys don't seem to debate each other when you disagree. You avoid each other. That seems more like a pussy to me.

How can you call what abcd does debating at all?

And by calling abcd victorious on the debate, you are agreeing with him. When clearly you disagree. Doesn't make sense.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You guys don't seem to debate each other when you disagree. You avoid each other. That seems more like a pussy to me.

And by calling abcd victorious on the debate, you are agreeing with him. When clearly you disagree. Doesn't make sense.

ABCD got my respect because you and tuner were manipulating his posts, along with mine, all while you both started calling him a hypocrite, flip flopper and straight up trying to haughtily ridicule what were good posts, twisted and deformed by your lies.

You and Tuner are flamers, plain and simple. At first, I thought both of you were cool; but, as time went on, I saw that, if you did not agree with a person, you would use a nasty tone, catch an attitude with them, instead of stating your point and moving on. Metrocard has replied to my posts, on numerous occasions, and I have responded to his. I make my point, he makes his, we might pick up something from the other guy, and it's done. From what I've seen, Metro does the same with abcd. And, by the way, are you a special ed. kid, or something? Metro just said he agrees with a bunch of the things that ABCD agrees with, i.e. Marbury's situation, the Zach Randolph trade and Brook Lopez, who Metro wanted from the get go, and you say that he doesn't.

You, unlike what some real men say on this forum, say things like: 'OMG, you must be, like, totally dumb.' 'Are you retarded?' You know, it gets old, real quick, and it's flamer behavior. So, when people try to take a piece out of you, for bothering them and misrepresenting their words, don't be surprised.

You and tuner have gotten defeated about 20 times, on this thread. Quit while you're only half a million miles behind: it's going to be a million, in a sec.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
ABCD got my respect because you and tuner were manipulating his posts, along with mine, all while you both started calling him a hypocrite, flip flopper and straight up trying to haughtily ridicule what were good posts, twisted and deformed by your lies.

You and Tuner are flamers, plain and simple. At first, I thought both of you were cool; but, as time went on, I saw that, if you did not agree with a person, you would use a nasty tone, catch an attitude with them, instead of stating your point and moving on. Metrocard has replied to my posts, on numerous occasions, and I have responded to his. I make my point, he makes his, we might pick up something from the other guy, and it's done. From what I've seen, Metro does the same with abcd. And, by the way, are you a special ed. kid, or something? Metro just said he agrees with a bunch of the things that ABCD agrees with, i.e. Marbury's situation, the Zach Randolph trade and Brook Lopez, who Metro wanted from the get go, and you say that he doesn't.

You, unlike what some real men say on this forum, say things like: 'OMG, you must be, like, totally dumb.' 'Are you retarded?' You know, it gets old, real quick, and it's flamer behavior. So, when people try to take a piece out of you, for bothering them and misrepresenting their words, don't be surprised.

You and tuner have gotten defeated about 20 times, on this thread. Quit while you're only half a million miles behind: it's going to be a million, in a sec.

So you give abcd respect but think I'm the one giving an attitude and insulting people for not agreeing with them? Did you read this thread at all?

TunerAddict

Starter
So you give abcd respect but think I'm the one giving an attitude and insulting them for not agreeing with them? Did you read this thread at all?

He isn't even making sense. Don't bother with him.

He is obviously crazy. I'm flaming? I don't see myself looking up pictures and attacking people.

Sadly blocking people does not block out their stuff when someone quotes it :(

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
So you give abcd respect but think I'm the one giving an attitude and insulting people for not agreeing with them? Did you read this thread at all?

Why is LGAYASS4PLAY's name at the bottom of the screen?

Is that a lurker again?

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="word">spread eagle </td><td class="tools" id="tools_122264">261 up, 69 down </td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td class="text" colspan="2">When a girl opens her legs so far that her pussy actually splits in half.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...spread%20eagle

That pretty much sums up LGAYASS4PLAY, folks.

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td class="text" colspan="2">

Metrocard, OGKnickfan, MSGKnickz33, Kiyaman, DaTPrince, myself, and some others that I left out are a dream team.

LGAYASS4Play appears to have penis envy, in addition to his 5 week long menstruation.

LGAY's reproductive system.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

uterus.jpg

LGayASS4play, as he contemplates on what he wants in a man.

Mr Pregnant "WHAT I NEED IN A MAN"
<object width="425" height="360">

<embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=19857949,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="360"></object>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend

OGKnicks and I used to disagree on a 100% basis in the summer. They were some serious battles back in the day.

Real men don't hold grudges like bitches.

KBlack25

Starter
Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.
co-sign - 100%

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

did.

:lol:

Oh, so LGAYASS4PLAY'S husband is coming to his defense.

Please post the thread where you so called "won."

I actually destroyed you on about 5 different occasions, which is why you have come here to LGAY's defense.

The same guy who co-signed your post, CrazyH8s is the same guy who I coincidentally destroyed on a different thread. If you were truly "studying law," your retarded ass would know that as a conflict of interest.

KBlack, supposedly you say you are studying for a "law degree."

When I heard a moron like yourself was studying for a "law degree," I laughed my ass off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you sure you're not talking about the deodorant?
300_51509.jpg

When you talk about degree, are you talking about a butt thermometer, because I know you're not talking about a college degree?

A lurker such as yourself couldn't possibly have the time to do a case brief.

Unless you're talking about a white castle crave case, with extra cheese and a extra large chicken rings, onion rings, french fries, rice and beans, and coke.

After all, it is what you crave.

I suggest you quit while you're ahead, because I can easily take you out.

Metrocard CRUSHED you like the slut that you are, and now you want to open your mouth?

You want to open your mouth for what?

To inhale the leftover sperm that LGAY forgot to suck off of D'Antoni's dick?

Your life revolves around metrocard, like he's the sun, as he pointed out on a previous ether.

Apparently, your life also revolves around mine, because my posts caused you to resort to the homosexuality you constantly indulge in.

My posts are of great substance, which is why I have respect from some of the top posters on this site: Metrocard, MSGKnickz33, and Kiyaman, DaTprince, OGKnickfan, etc.

I stated
my opinion at the beginning of the thread, and because your boy, LGAY has a pussy, he started to PMS all over the thread.

FemaleReproductiveSystem.gif

GAYBLACK needs to stop spreading eagle, because nobody wants to see that. Put some panties on.

mc4.jpg

GAYBLACK, showing his ass and pussy on the forum.

Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

GAYBLACK smothering his boyfriend, LGAY.

Apparently, GayBlack also has a pussy, which is why he continues to bitch and moan like he was being slayed in the pussy with a butcher knife to the point of no return.
image1814.jpg

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Point proved.

Edit: Here's the thread:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5582&

Some highlights:

"Team Jockbury circle jerking each other is too funny! They are too dumb to realize what buttbuddies that CUM off as!!! LOL"

"Thank God there are refs in sports. Imagine everybody could declare himself winner."

"There you go abcd, right back to retarded ass insults (witch are really more degrading to yourself) and no real knowlage of anything. Good job Gayburian!"

"Where did you go abcd? Oh you must be looking for more dumb pictures to post, because you have no facts, or hell even common sense to defend your stupid ass posts."

"Silly rabbit!!! Discredited idiot talking points are for kids!

They care about the team, not a single player! Uhum hum...Team Jockbury...hum ahum...."

"kBlack > Abcd

I don't post much, but that got ugly. I haven't seen someone get owned like that in a while, so I had to reply. And I got a good laugh when he kept saying "I'm the third best poster on here." According to who? After reading this thread, it damn sure isn't according to me and others with a functional brain."

None of the above quotes were by me, Crazy8s or anybody else who has posted in this thread.

Edit:

Here's another one:
"OMG the dude (kblack25) asks you point blank questions and you ignore them constantly. I guess I'm one of the worst posters on here because I diss-agree with Team Starbury hugh? Go find 1 post of mine where I posted something untrue or totaly closed minded."

Edit:
And another:
"Yet another team Starburian getting schooled, resulting in -

1. Name calling
2. Stupid Pictures
3. Self promotion"

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Point proved.

Translation: Gayblack lost, so he's speechless: "point proved."

That's my 6th consecutive victory against Gayblack, for those of you not keeping track.

This thread has made my popularity, on this forum, soar. Thank you, to all of you girls who were kind enough to let me ether you on about 12 different occasions.

KBlack25

Starter
Translation: Gayblack lost, so he's speechless: "point proved."

That's my 6th consecutive victory against Gayblack, for those of you not keeping track.

This thread has made my popularity, on this forum, soar. Thank you, to all of you girls who were kind enough to let me ether you on about 12 different occasions.

Please post just one time where you defeated me...I'm waiting...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I guess this fool ain't got shit for me.

KBlack 0
abcd 6

:lol:

Oh, so LGAYASS4PLAY'S husband is coming to his defense.

Please post the thread where you so called "won."

I actually destroyed you on about 5 different occasions, which is why you have come here to LGAY's defense.

The same guy who co-signed your post, CrazyH8s is the same guy who I coincidentally destroyed on a different thread. If you were truly "studying law," your retarded ass would know that as a conflict of interest.

KBlack, supposedly you say you are studying for a "law degree."

When I heard a moron like yourself was studying for a "law degree," I laughed my ass off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you sure you're not talking about the deodorant?
300_51509.jpg

When you talk about degree, are you talking about a butt thermometer, because I know you're not talking about a college degree?

A lurker such as yourself couldn't possibly have the time to do a case brief.

Unless you're talking about a white castle crave case, with extra cheese and a extra large chicken rings, onion rings, french fries, rice and beans, and coke.

After all, it is what you crave.

I suggest you quit while you're ahead, because I can easily take you out.

Metrocard CRUSHED you like the slut that you are, and now you want to open your mouth?

You want to open your mouth for what?

To inhale the leftover sperm that LGAY forgot to suck off of D'Antoni's dick?

Your life revolves around metrocard, like he's the sun, as he pointed out on a previous ether.

Apparently, your life also revolves around mine, because my posts caused you to resort to the homosexuality you constantly indulge in.

My posts are of great substance, which is why I have respect from some of the top posters on this site: Metrocard, MSGKnickz33, and Kiyaman, DaTprince, OGKnickfan, etc.

I stated
my opinion at the beginning of the thread, and because your boy, LGAY has a pussy, he started to PMS all over the thread.

FemaleReproductiveSystem.gif

GAYBLACK needs to stop spreading eagle, because nobody wants to see that. Put some panties on.

mc4.jpg

GAYBLACK, showing his ass and pussy on the forum.

Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

GAYBLACK smothering his boyfriend, LGAY.

Apparently, GayBlack also has a pussy, which is why he continues to bitch and moan like he was being slayed in the pussy with a butcher knife to the point of no return.
image1814.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is obvious this fool can't read. Here's the post where I ethered GAYBLACK.

Post # 129, on this forum.

KBlack25

Starter
:lol: :lol: :lol: It is obvious this fool can't read. Here's the post where I ethered GAYBLACK.

Post # 129, on this forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Give me one thread where you "owned" me in a "debate".

All you did in 129 was hurl empty insults, and post pictures of your mother. You can call that an "Ether", but it's about as weak a dis track as R.Kelly to Aaron Hall.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Point proved.

Edit: Here's the thread:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5582&

Some highlights:

"Team Jockbury circle jerking each other is too funny! They are too dumb to realize what buttbuddies that CUM off as!!! LOL"

"Thank God there are refs in sports. Imagine everybody could declare himself winner."

"There you go abcd, right back to retarded ass insults (witch are really more degrading to yourself) and no real knowlage of anything. Good job Gayburian!"

"Where did you go abcd? Oh you must be looking for more dumb pictures to post, because you have no facts, or hell even common sense to defend your stupid ass posts."

"Silly rabbit!!! Discredited idiot talking points are for kids!

They care about the team, not a single player! Uhum hum...Team Jockbury...hum ahum...."

"kBlack > Abcd

I don't post much, but that got ugly. I haven't seen someone get owned like that in a while, so I had to reply. And I got a good laugh when he kept saying "I'm the third best poster on here." According to who? After reading this thread, it damn sure isn't according to me and others with a functional brain."

None of the above quotes were by me, Crazy8s or anybody else who has posted in this thread.

Edit:

Here's another one:
"OMG the dude (kblack25) asks you point blank questions and you ignore them constantly. I guess I'm one of the worst posters on here because I diss-agree with Team Starbury hugh? Go find 1 post of mine where I posted something untrue or totaly closed minded."

Edit:
And another:
"Yet another team Starburian getting schooled, resulting in -

1. Name calling
2. Stupid Pictures
3. Self promotion"

Hahaha!! Damn!! You definitely owned him. I've never seen so many people sh*tting on abcd at once. That was great.

He's delusional, angry, moronic and a hypocrite. A bad combination. Hopefully he never has kids. He will only degrade the population like he does with this site. He is easily the least intelligent person here. A man that stupid will never succeed in life.

KBlack25

Starter
Hahaha!! Damn!! You definitely owned him. I've never seen so many people sh*tting on abcd at once. That was great.

He's delusional, angry, moronic and a hypocrite. A bad combination. Hopefully he never has kids. He will only degrade the population like he does with this site. He is easily the least intelligent person here. A man that stupid will never succeed in life.

Meh, that sure shut him up. He's got nothing on me and he knows it. At least when metro and MSG hurl insults they have some factual basis for some sort of argument. abcd just gets his panties in a bunch and posts a bunch of insults. Honestly, anybody here can hurl empty insults at abcd, I could do it right now if I wanted, post a bunch of pictures and then claim I ethered him.

But he's still the dumbest person on this site by a lot.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened

This is hilarious, ABCD just called you butt buddies, and then both of you, LGAY and GAYBLACK, come to one another's defense. I think that's circumstantial evidence of your relationship, "counselor."

As for ethering ABCD, out of the two of you: ABCD and GAYBLACK, I've only seen you, GAY, be ethered. There was that really bad beat down that you took from metro, after you started bitching about fantasy basketball rules. Now, you got ethered by ABCD, who called you out on showing your ass in public and embarassing your parents.

Nice try, by ASS4Play, though, pulling one out of many posts from that one thread, where ABCD actually finished GAYBLACK. SMH @ desperate lurkers.

GAYBLACK and LGAY= dwarf moons in the galaxy of metro. [LGAY and GAY BLACK Lurk to the close encounters of the third kind theme song]

KBlack25

Starter
This is hilarious, ABCD just called you butt buddies, and then both of you, LGAY and GAYBLACK, come to one another's defense. I think that's circumstantial evidence of your relationship, "counselor."

As for ethering ABCD, out of the two of you: ABCD and GAYBLACK, I've only seen you, GAY, be ethered. There was that really bad beat down that you took from metro, after you started bitching about fantasy basketball rules. Now, you got ethered by ABCD, who called you out on showing your ass in public and embarassing your parents.

Nice try, by ASS4Play, though, pulling one out of many posts from that one thread, where ABCD actually finished GAYBLACK. SMH @ desperate lurkers.

GAYBLACK and LGAY= dwarf moons in the galaxy of metro. [LGAY and GAY BLACK Lurk to the close encounters of the third kind theme song]

Wow, on metro's dick much?

Throwing empty insults isn't an ether. Posting pictures of your girlfriend's fat ass isn't an ether. If somebody were to prove me wrong via some sort of factual criteria, that would be an ether, or at least a defeat. That has yet to happen.

I didn't jump to LJ's defense. I advised LJ to just quit bickering with you morons because all you were going to do was throw retarded insults at one another.

The best part is, you insult LJ for "coming to my defense" (he didn't), and you insult me for "coming to LJ's defense" (I didn't), when you are the one out here riding metro's dick and coming to abcd's defense.

Hypocrite much?

Edit: But apparently you folks want an ether, so here we go:

abcd, you are not the third best poster on this site, you ain't even close you weak ass bitch. Your profile says you volunteer at a hospital. Damn right you volunteer, no one would pay a ****ing dime for any stupid ass shit you have to say.

I found this picture of abcd on the web, in between when he gives his labor for free just like he gives his asshole for free to metrocard:
fatfreepersmwebcp5.jpg

You ain't shit but a ****ing INTERNET GANGSTER. You have no intelligence, no grammar, nothing about you is redeeming in any way shape or form. That's why you spend all your time making no money and finding more pictures on the internet.

Newsflash abcd: There's a new world order on this website, and we are taking your shit and running away with it in bunches...
nwo63300flp3.jpg

You have nothing on so many people on this site it's not even funny. You guys are like the Braveheart's to metro's Nas, all you do is hide behind him and talk garbage, waiting for metro to come and back you up. At least metro has something to say once in a while.

And OG, why you getting all up on metro's dick like that. Are you trying to make friends now because he raped you over and over and over again?
you_fat_ass.jpg

In fact, maybe your fat ass should get some ****ing exercise bouncing up and down on metro's cock. Then you can lose weight and maybe then you can find a woman who actually will put up with your tiny dick.

Newsflash fellas:

YOU ARE BOTH RETARDED!

This is what abcd and OG's family portrait looks like:
retards.jpg

You guys are not smart, you are not cool, you have no lives and nothing about you is good in any way shape or form. Leave the talking to metro, he's the only one with at least half a brain amongst you.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Wow, on metro's dick much?

Throwing empty insults isn't an ether. Posting pictures of your girlfriend's fat ass isn't an ether. If somebody were to prove me wrong via some sort of factual criteria, that would be an ether, or at least a defeat. That has yet to happen.

I didn't jump to LJ's defense. I advised LJ to just quit bickering with you morons because all you were going to do was throw retarded insults at one another.

The best part is, you insult LJ for "coming to my defense" (he didn't), and you insult me for "coming to LJ's defense" (I didn't), when you are the one out here riding metro's dick and coming to abcd's defense.

Hypocrite much?

Gayblack, don't send me any private messages, written with your cereal box degree skills. And do I really want to go there with you, faggot, as you asked in your faggot ass message? Any time, shirley, just put down your purse, and let's go.

And if you put your homo self into the argument, you're a legitimate target. I was in this, from day one. If anyone's late in this, it's you, Gayblack. You came to these two homos' defense, calling people names, and then they came to protect your faggot ass. You girls stick together, though not as well as your pants do, after a post game full of pictures of your boyfriend D'Antoni.