With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KBlack25

Starter
Gayblack, don't send me any private messages, written with your cereal box degree skills. And do I really want to go there with you, faggot, as you asked in your faggot ass message? Any time, shirley, just put down your purse, and let's go.

And if you put your homo self into the argument, you're a legitimate target. I was in this, from day one. If anyone's late in this, it's you, Gayblack. You came to these two homos' defense, calling people names, and then they came to protect your faggot ass. You girls stick together, though not as well as your pants do, after a post game full of pictures of your boyfriend D'Antoni.

I know you were in this from day 1. And like I said, I didn't say anything about you at all, you came after me. Straight up. I didn't call anyone names until my last post, because you seemed to be begging for it. All I said was that they should just ignore abcd, it was a word of advice. That's it. You dragged me into this OG, now you've got me. Nobody has stood here protecting me at all. I stood up for myself. The only things people "protected" me with was one person saying they agree with what I'm saying (not protection) and one person laughing at abcd (not protection)...

So please, OG, show me where I got "protected" and show me where, outside of my last post I called people named OGKnicks names? Nowhere? That's what I thought. You jumping to abcd's defense? Yes? That's what I thought...

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Hey faggot, stop sending me these gay love notes. I don't swing that way. In fact, cocksucker, I got you this picture... because I know how much you love multicolored cock.

rooster.jpg

metrocard

Legend
I don't know how you could critic someone's style posting comical pics @ you...saying its immature and lame.

But at the end, you end up doing it...maybe to feel the taste of e-victory?

I dunno.
Confusing stuff.

KBlack25

Starter
I don't know how you could critic someone's style posting comical pics @ you...saying its immature and lame.

But at the end, you end up doing it...maybe to feel the taste of e-victory?

I dunno.
Confusing stuff.

Meh, it was more to show them that I could do exactly what they do and claim "victory".

I did it to show that, if they are going to call me a dumbass or whatever they are going to call me, and they are going to believe I'm stupid or whatever, that I can do the exact same thing, that what they are doing takes no intelligence, thought or rational idea at all.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.

Wow: now I know this guy is going to be the next Johnny Cock for sure, he can quote young hova.

Anyone else notice that this teabag recipient conveniently avoids mentioning metrocard in a negative light? I smell a new pussy on this thread. This guy needs male approval and role models. I'm sorry, though, I don't take homosexual men, in their 20's, under my wing. Maybe somebody can hook you up with RuPaul, though.

Here's GayBlack25, with his number one idol: Rupaul.

rupaul-28.JPG

KBlack25

Starter
Wow: now I know this guy is going to be the next Johnny Cock for sure, he can quote young hova.

Anyone else notice that this teabag recipient conveniently avoids mentioning metrocard? I smell a new pussy on this thread. This guy needs male approval and role models. I'm sorry, though, I don't take men in their 20's under my wing.

I didn't mention metro because, as much as I think he's an arrogant prick and a douchebag a lot of the time, at least he argues with facts. Sure, he calls people names or whatever, but he has a rational basis for his argument. While I don't agree with his arguments almost 100% of the time, and I think he crosses the line and gets angry at people who disagree with him, at least he HAS an argument.

I take issue with people that have no argument, that have no rational thought, that have no basis for talking about what great posters they are, that quite honestly couldn't find a basketball if they had one shoved up their ass. People like you and abcd.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I didn't mention metro because, as much as I think he's an arrogant prick and a douchebag a lot of the time, at least he argues with facts. Sure, he calls people names or whatever, but he has a rational basis for his argument. While I don't agree with his arguments almost 100% of the time, and I think he crosses the line and gets angry at people who disagree with him, at least he HAS an argument.

I take issue with people that have no argument, that have no rational thought, that have no basis for talking about what great posters they are, that quite honestly couldn't find a basketball if they had one shoved up their ass. People like you and abcd.

Teabag, your posts are whack, they're gay: they're full of estrogen and emotion. I can't even read your posts, from how worthless they are. You came in here to defend other men. I had problems with tunafaggot and Ass4Play because they were manipulating my posts, along with abcd's. You're mad late, in addition to being a major league cocksucker, with a big reputation in Greenwich village and San Francisco.

Water is to a cup as Gayblack's mouth is to a teabag.

teabag.jpg

KBlack25

Starter
Teabag, your posts are whack, they're gay. You came in here to defend other men. I had problems with tunafaggot and Ass4Play because they were manipulating my posts, along with abcd. You're mad late, in addition to being a major league cocksucker, with a big reputation in Greenwich village and San Francisco.

Water is to a cup as Gayblack's mouth is to a teabag.

teabag.jpg

I came here to defend other men?

That's funny, I don't remember defending a soul in here. If you have any post where I've defended somebody other than myself, please link me to it. I don't think you have one though.

I have a reputation in Grenwich and San Francisco? How would you know who had a reputation there unless you spent quality time there yourself looking for more men to ram your gaping asshole? It's ok, keep looking up pictures of men getting their dick shoved in their own face, and then call me gay. You seemed to find that one pretty quick, I'm not the one surfing the web for pictures of dick to mouth.

And by the way "brilliance" you ****ed up the comparison.

If water is to a cup as my mouth is to a teabag that means my mouth goes in a teabag (because water goes into a cup). What'd you get a 400 on your SATs?

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.

Now this boring, irrelevant little hoe, after being ethered, wants to back peddle, after sending all those gay notes to my inbox and talking all that shit. Now, you want me to leave you alone, so that you don't have to be afraid anymore.

Okay, honey, I'll leave you alone. Here's some tissue, dry them tears. Daddy OG is going to leave you alone, so you can continue to grow into a successful young lady. Someday, you might even be the next Hillary.

HillaryClinton.jpg

KBlack25

Starter
Now this boring, irrelevant little hoe, after being ethered, wants to back peddle, after sending all those gay notes to my inbox and talking all that shit. Now, you want me to leave you alone, so that you don't have to be afraid anymore.

Okay, honey, I'll leave you alone. Here's some tissue, dry them tears. Daddy OG is going to leave you alone, so you can continue to grow into a successful young lady. Someday, you might even be the next Hillary.

HillaryClinton.jpg

I'm back peddling? I don't think I am...where did I back peddle. So now that's a few assignments you owe to the teacher OG:

1) A place where I defended somebody
2) A post where I back peddled
3) A post where someone named abcd factually beat me in any argument
4) A post where someone named OGKnicksFan factually beat me in any argument
5) A proper analogy, you didn't seem to learn them in 4th grade

I'll collect them at the end of the day.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Gayblack, you're a loser. You were born a loser, and you will always be one. You sent me about 15 private messages, which proves this. It also proves your life revolves around me: I guess you left the metroverse and are now freeloading off of the OGverse.

You have bad hygiene, bad self esteem, bad to no relationships, even your goldfish don't like you. Even television doesn't want you looking at it, because of your ugly face and fat body. I bet that's why you love fantasy basketball, and other fantasy activities, because you have no real life.

Funny how you claim to be a law student, yet you're on this forum 24/7. I have taken law school classes, and I know that the workload does not allow for a lurker, dick jockey to be able to write the briefs and read the law reviews required. I don't even see evidence that you sleep or take a dump. Or maybe you have a toilet built into your computer desk. You're a corpse, waiting for a man to support you and make an honest woman out of you. I bet you smell like boiled eggs and vinegar, mixed with human shit. No, you definitely aren't a law student.

The only laws you know are the ones used to play board and video games. You're worthless, even your own family think you're worthless. So why should I consider you worth anymore of my time? You lose, like always, and remain a peon, a fly pestering a giant. You could never defeat me. I'm better than you, in every way, down to my genetic code, down to the nuclei of my cells, down to every chromosome and fiber of my being. You are beneath, you are a rotting, piece of shit, trying to set me up to step on you, so that I ruin my fine footwear. There's no redemption for you, you've sunk too far into the excrement of human life, even further than ass4play and tunaaddict.

You lose, try again.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7NB_CB1p5Q4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7NB_CB1p5Q4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
No response to back up his claims that I defended someone? Check.

No response to back up his claim that I was back peddling? Check.

No response to the fact that he's likely a moron as he can't even craft a good analogy? Check.

No response showing he factually proved me wrong? Check.

No response showing that abcd factually proved me wrong? Check.

Empty insults that could just as easily be hurled at myself as the next person, indicating they have no basis of truth or anything even resembling something thought out? Check.

Self-aggrandizement by naming a universe after himself? Check.

Yep, all the signs are there, you're an ignorant asshole.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Gayblack, you're a loser. You were born a loser, and you will always be one. You sent me about 15 private messages, which proves this. It also proves your life revolves around me: I guess you left the metroverse and are now freeloading off of the OGverse.

You have bad hygiene, bad self esteem, bad to no relationships, even your goldfish don't like you. Even television doesn't want you looking at it, because of your ugly face and fat body. I bet that's why you love fantasy basketball, and other fantasy activities, because you have no real life.

Funny how you claim to be a law student, yet you're on this forum 24/7. I have taken law school classes, and I know that the workload does not allow for a lurker, dick jockey to be able to write the briefs and read the law reviews required. I don't even see evidence that you sleep or take a dump. Or maybe you have a toilet built into your computer desk. You're a corpse, waiting for a man to support you and make an honest woman out of you. I bet you smell like boiled eggs and vinegar, mixed with human shit. No, you definitely aren't a law student.

The only laws you know are the ones used to play board and video games. You're worthless, even your own family think you're worthless. So why should I consider you worth anymore of my time? You lose, like always, and remain a peon, a fly pestering a giant. You could never defeat me. I'm better than you, in every way, down to my genetic code, down to the nuclei of my cells, down to every chromosome and fiber of my being. You are beneath, you are a rotting, piece of shit, trying to set me up to step on you, so that I ruin my fine footwear. There's no redemption for you, you've sunk too far into the excrement of human life, even further than ass4play and tunaaddict.

You lose, try again.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7NB_CB1p5Q4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

To all my OGmaniacs, out in knicksonline, this is gaywhack25 stalking me, hanging off my jock, like it's made out of gold and platinum and diamonds. I stopped reading the 5hit he was spamming me with, after a while, as you can tell by the fact they're not opened. I tried telling him I'm not gay, I tried changing my number, I tried calling 911, I tried introducing him to some neighborhood homothugs, I even beat the shit out of him, in public, but he's a very aggressive faggot, even though he's a catcher (not a pitcher), as you can see.

FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT GAYWHACK25'S WORLD REVOLVES AROUND MEN OF GREATNESS, SUCH AS MYSELF, AS IF I WE WERE THE SUN.
<table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td><table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / usercp nav --> </td> <td> </td> <td width="100%"> <!-- main page contents --> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function check_all_group(checkobj, value) { formobj = checkobj.form; for (var i = 0; i < formobj.elements.length; i++) { elm = formobj.elements; if (elm.type == "checkbox" && elm.value == value) { elm.checked = checkobj.checked; } } } //--> </script> <form action="private.php" method="get"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="pp" value="" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat">
Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody id="collapseobj_pmlistinfo" style=""> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Folder Controls</legend> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td>Inbox contains 11 messages.
You have 23 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table style="border: 2px groove ;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td style="background-color: red; font-size: 10px;" title="Messages stored in this folder: 11" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: orange; font-size: 10px;" title="Total messages stored in all folders: 23" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: green; font-size: 10px;" title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" width="88"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Jump to Folder:
<select name="folderid" onchange="this.form.submit();"> <option value="0" selected="selected">Inbox (11 Messages)</option> <option value="-1">Sent Items (12 Messages)</option> </select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset>​

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </form>
<form action="private.php?do=managepm&folderid=0" method="post"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="do" value="managepm" type="hidden"> <input name="folderid" value="0" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="4" style="padding: 6px 0pt 6px 6px;"> <label for="checkall_all"> Messages: 11 <input name="allbox" id="checkall_all" title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick="js_check_all(this.form)" type="checkbox"> </label> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" colspan="3" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; cursor: pointer;" ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" width="100%"> <label for="checkall_0_today">Messages: 9</label> Today
</td> <td class="alt2" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding: 0px;" align="center"><input id="checkall_0_today" title="Select / deselect all in this time period" onclick="check_all_group(this, '0_today')" type="checkbox"></td> </tr> </tbody> <tbody id="collapseobj_pmf0_today" style=""> <tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7262" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
17:06 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7262]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7260" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
17:02 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7260]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_old.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7256" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
16:57 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7256]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_replied.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7250" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
16:54 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7250]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_forwarded.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7246" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Sweet Analogy bro...
16:49 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7246]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7244" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 :(
16:46 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7244]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_old.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7242" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 :(
16:33 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7242]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7240" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 :(
16:24 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7240]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_old.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7238" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Hey there metro's dick rider.
15:58 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td></tr></tbody></table></form></td></tr></tbody></table>

Here's a video to help you understand that I can't reciprocate to your interests, gaywhack25.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Hahaha....

What OG doesn't mention is:

He threatened to report me to the site, he started crying and getting all pissed off because I sent him one message.

So, when I know it gets under your skin, what am I going to do? Keep on digging. I know it bothered you, it was funny to me.

But you didn't tell everyone you were going to report me like a snitch. Too much of a woman to handle your own beef, you need the site to do it for you.

It's like if I said "Hey, don't call the fact that I go into law school into question, it really bothers me." What would you do? Call that into question. You started cursing and getting upset after one message, so what am I going to do? Bother you, more
and more
and more
and more
and more.

JUST to agitate you. Because to me...it's funny that you get so upset. I'm laughing right now just thinking about you getting all angry and bent out of shape. If you didn't say it bothered you I never would've sent you another one.

You wanted to mess with me OG? Now you've got me.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
To all my OGmaniacs, out in knicksonline, this is gaywhack25 stalking me, hanging off my jock, like it's made out of gold and platinum and diamonds. I stopped reading the 5hit he was spamming me with, after a while, as you can tell by the fact they're not opened. I tried telling him I'm not gay, I tried changing my number, I tried calling 911, I tried introducing him to some neighborhood homothugs, I even beat the shit out of him, in public, but he's a very aggressive faggot, even though he's a catcher (not a pitcher), as you can see.

FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT GAYWHACK25'S WORLD REVOLVES AROUND MEN OF GREATNESS, SUCH AS MYSELF, AS IF I WE WERE THE SUN.
<table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td><table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / usercp nav --> </td> <td> </td> <td width="100%"> <!-- main page contents --> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function check_all_group(checkobj, value) { formobj = checkobj.form; for (var i = 0; i < formobj.elements.length; i++) { elm = formobj.elements; if (elm.type == "checkbox" && elm.value == value) { elm.checked = checkobj.checked; } } } //--> </script> <form action="private.php" method="get"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="pp" value="" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat">
Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody id="collapseobj_pmlistinfo" style=""> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Folder Controls</legend> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td>Inbox contains 11 messages.
You have 23 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table style="border: 2px groove ;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td style="background-color: red; font-size: 10px;" title="Messages stored in this folder: 11" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: orange; font-size: 10px;" title="Total messages stored in all folders: 23" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: green; font-size: 10px;" title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" width="88"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Jump to Folder:
<select name="folderid" onchange="this.form.submit();"> <option value="0" selected="selected">Inbox (11 Messages)</option> <option value="-1">Sent Items (12 Messages)</option> </select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset>​

<form action="private.php?do=managepm&folderid=0" method="post"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="do" value="managepm" type="hidden"> <input name="folderid" value="0" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="4" style="padding: 6px 0pt 6px 6px;"> <label for="checkall_all"> Messages: 11 <input name="allbox" id="checkall_all" title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick="js_check_all(this.form)" type="checkbox"> </label> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" colspan="3" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; cursor: pointer;" ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" width="100%"> <label for="checkall_0_today">Messages: 9</label> Today
</td> <td class="alt2" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding: 0px;" align="center"><input id="checkall_0_today" title="Select / deselect all in this time period" onclick="check_all_group(this, '0_today')" type="checkbox"></td> </tr> </tbody> <tbody id="collapseobj_pmf0_today" style=""> <tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7262" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7262]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7260" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7260]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_old.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7256" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7256]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_replied.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7250" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Re: Sweet Analogy bro...
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7250]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_forwarded.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7246" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Sweet Analogy bro...
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7246]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7244" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 :(
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7244]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_old.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7242" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 :(
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7242]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7240" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 :(
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7240]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_old.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7238" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Hey there metro's dick rider.
</td></tr></tbody></table></form></td></tr></tbody></table>

Here's a video to help you understand that I can't reciprocate to your interests, gaywhack25.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qc9gQiCe5r0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

THIS HOMOSEXUAL "LAWYER" CAN'T HELP HIMSELF, STILL. AND I DID TELL THE FAGGOT, AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS OF TELLING HIM THAT MY PRIVATE EMAIL IS FOR BUSINESS AND THAT HE'S SWAMPING IT WITH HIS GARBAGE, THAT I WOULD TELL THE ADMINISTRATORS TO CHECK HIM. IT'S TANTAMOUNT TO A RESTRAINING ORDER ON A CRAZY HOE THAT KEEPS SHOW HER ASS ON THIS, AND OTHER, THREADS.

<!-- main page contents --> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function check_all_group(checkobj, value) { formobj = checkobj.form; for (var i = 0; i < formobj.elements.length; i++) { elm = formobj.elements; if (elm.type == "checkbox" && elm.value == value) { elm.checked = checkobj.checked; } } } //--> </script> <form action="private.php" method="get"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="pp" value="" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat"> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </script>
menu_open.gif
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Folder Controls</legend> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td>Inbox contains 12 messages.
You have 24 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table style="border: 2px groove ;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td style="background-color: red; font-size: 10px;" title="Messages stored in this folder: 12" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: orange; font-size: 10px;" title="Total messages stored in all folders: 24" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: green; font-size: 10px;" title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" width="88"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Jump to Folder:
<select name="folderid" onchange="this.form.submit();"> <option value="0" selected="selected">Inbox (12 Messages)</option> <option value="-1">Sent Items (12 Messages)</option> </select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset>​

<input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="do" value="managepm" type="hidden"> <input name="folderid" value="0" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="4" style="padding: 6px 0pt 6px 6px;"> <label for="checkall_all"> Messages: 12 <input name="allbox" id="checkall_all" title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick="js_check_all(this.form)" type="checkbox"> </label> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" colspan="3" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; cursor: pointer;" ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" width="100%"> <label for="checkall_0_today">Messages: 10</label> Today
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7264" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Is this bothering you?
17:39 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7264]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
pm_replied.gif
pm_forwarded.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

KBlack25

Starter
Man he is getting so irritated...this is funny. I don't even have to send him any substance, I've been sending him messages saying "Are you annoyed yet?"

And he just gets madder
and madder
and madder.

You asked for this OG...

If he wasn't getting so agitated over it, maybe I'd stop. But the fact is it's just so easy to make this little girl who threatened to snitch on me so upset.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
THIS HOMOSEXUAL "LAWYER" CAN'T HELP HIMSELF, STILL. AND I DID TELL THE FAGGOT, AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS OF TELLING HIM THAT MY PRIVATE EMAIL IS FOR BUSINESS AND THAT HE'S SWAMPING IT WITH HIS GARBAGE, THAT I WOULD TELL THE ADMINISTRATORS TO CHECK HIM. IT'S TANTAMOUNT TO A RESTRAINING ORDER ON A CRAZY HOE THAT KEEPS SHOW HER ASS ON THIS, AND OTHER, THREADS.

<!-- main page contents --> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function check_all_group(checkobj, value) { formobj = checkobj.form; for (var i = 0; i < formobj.elements.length; i++) { elm = formobj.elements; if (elm.type == "checkbox" && elm.value == value) { elm.checked = checkobj.checked; } } } //--> </script> <form action="private.php" method="get"> <input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="pp" value="" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"> <thead> <tr> <td class="tcat"> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </script>
menu_open.gif
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Folder Controls</legend> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td>Inbox contains 12 messages.
You have 24 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table style="border: 2px groove ;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td style="background-color: red; font-size: 10px;" title="Messages stored in this folder: 12" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: orange; font-size: 10px;" title="Total messages stored in all folders: 24" width="6"> </td> <td style="background-color: green; font-size: 10px;" title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" width="88"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Jump to Folder:
<select name="folderid" onchange="this.form.submit();"> <option value="0" selected="selected">Inbox (12 Messages)</option> <option value="-1">Sent Items (12 Messages)</option> </select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset>​

<input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="do" value="managepm" type="hidden"> <input name="folderid" value="0" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="4" style="padding: 6px 0pt 6px 6px;"> <label for="checkall_all"> Messages: 12 <input name="allbox" id="checkall_all" title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick="js_check_all(this.form)" type="checkbox"> </label> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" colspan="3" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; cursor: pointer;" ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" width="100%"> <label for="checkall_0_today">Messages: 10</label> Today
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7264" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 Is this bothering you?
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7264]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
pm_replied.gif
pm_forwarded.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif

<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><thead><tr><td class="tcat">Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.listinfo"); </script>
menu_open.gif
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Folder Controls</legend> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <td>Inbox contains 14 messages.
You have 26 messages stored, of a total 200 allowed. (Empty Folder)</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table style="border: 2px groove ;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td style="background-color: red; font-size: 10px;" title="Messages stored in this folder: 14" width="8"> </td> <td style="background-color: orange; font-size: 10px;" title="Total messages stored in all folders: 26" width="5"> </td> <td style="background-color: green; font-size: 10px;" title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 200" width="87"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Jump to Folder:
<select name="folderid" onchange="this.form.submit();"> <option value="0" selected="selected">Inbox (14 Messages)</option> <option value="-1">Sent Items (12 Messages)</option> </select><input class="button" value="Go" type="submit"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </fieldset>​

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
<input name="s" value="" type="hidden"> <input name="do" value="managepm" type="hidden"> <input name="folderid" value="0" type="hidden"> <table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="4" style="padding: 6px 0pt 6px 6px;"> <label for="checkall_all"> Messages: 14 <input name="allbox" id="checkall_all" title="Check / Uncheck All" onclick="js_check_all(this.form)" type="checkbox"> </label> Private Messages in Folder: Inbox<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("nav_pmfolders.messagelist"); </script>
menu_open.gif
</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td class="alt2" colspan="3" style="border-bottom: 1px outset; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; cursor: pointer;" ondblclick="toggle_collapse('pmf0_today')" width="100%"> <label for="checkall_0_today">Messages: 12</label> Today
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7268" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 You asked for this...you said you wanted to take me on.
17:45 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7268]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m7266" width="100%"> Apr 05, 2009 just another message to agitate you
17:43 <!--KBlack25--> KBlack25
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[7266]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1">
pm_new.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
pm_replied.gif
pm_forwarded.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif
pm_new.gif
pm_old.gif

DUDE SENT ME 27 MESSAGES, TOTAL.

Welcome, OGKnickfan.
You last visited: Today at 17:32
Private Messages: Unread 15, Total 27.

DUDE IS A SATELLITE, ROTATING AROUND ME.

KBlack25

Starter
Here's what OG sent me:

"If you send me another private message, you're getting reported, you dirty faggot."

SNITCH!

teeC1_LRG.jpg