View Poll Results: What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    8 26.67%
  • B

    16 53.33%
  • C

    5 16.67%
  • D

    1 3.33%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 220

Thread: With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

  1. #121
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    ABCD and I disagree on many things.

    But we have penises. We debate.

    You have a *****. You argue.

    So its not possible for an ABCD/Metrocard arguement.
    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Even if ABCD's opinion on this is different from mines.

    You did more b*tching and arguing than debating.

    Therefor theres no win potential for you here.

    Jump out the thread.
    You guys don't seem to debate each other when you disagree. You avoid each other. That seems more like a ***** to me.

    How can you call what abcd does debating at all?

    And by calling abcd victorious on the debate, you are agreeing with him. When clearly you disagree. Doesn't make sense.

  2. #122
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    You guys don't seem to debate each other when you disagree. You avoid each other. That seems more like a ***** to me.

    How can you call what abcd does debating at all?

    And by calling abcd victorious on the debate, you are agreeing with him. When clearly you disagree. Doesn't make sense.
    ABCD got my respect because you and tuner were manipulating his posts, along with mine, all while you both started calling him a hypocrite, flip flopper and straight up trying to haughtily ridicule what were good posts, twisted and deformed by your lies.

    You and Tuner are flamers, plain and simple. At first, I thought both of you were cool; but, as time went on, I saw that, if you did not agree with a person, you would use a nasty tone, catch an attitude with them, instead of stating your point and moving on. Metrocard has replied to my posts, on numerous occasions, and I have responded to his. I make my point, he makes his, we might pick up something from the other guy, and it's done. From what I've seen, Metro does the same with abcd. And, by the way, are you a special ed. kid, or something? Metro just said he agrees with a bunch of the things that ABCD agrees with, i.e. Marbury's situation, the Zach Randolph trade and Brook Lopez, who Metro wanted from the get go, and you say that he doesn't.

    You, unlike what some real men say on this forum, say things like: 'OMG, you must be, like, totally dumb.' 'Are you retarded?' You know, it gets old, real quick, and it's flamer behavior. So, when people try to take a piece out of you, for bothering them and misrepresenting their words, don't be surprised.

    You and tuner have gotten defeated about 20 times, on this thread. Quit while you're only half a million miles behind: it's going to be a million, in a sec.

  3. #123
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    ABCD got my respect because you and tuner were manipulating his posts, along with mine, all while you both started calling him a hypocrite, flip flopper and straight up trying to haughtily ridicule what were good posts, twisted and deformed by your lies.

    You and Tuner are flamers, plain and simple. At first, I thought both of you were cool; but, as time went on, I saw that, if you did not agree with a person, you would use a nasty tone, catch an attitude with them, instead of stating your point and moving on. Metrocard has replied to my posts, on numerous occasions, and I have responded to his. I make my point, he makes his, we might pick up something from the other guy, and it's done. From what I've seen, Metro does the same with abcd. And, by the way, are you a special ed. kid, or something? Metro just said he agrees with a bunch of the things that ABCD agrees with, i.e. Marbury's situation, the Zach Randolph trade and Brook Lopez, who Metro wanted from the get go, and you say that he doesn't.

    You, unlike what some real men say on this forum, say things like: 'OMG, you must be, like, totally dumb.' 'Are you retarded?' You know, it gets old, real quick, and it's flamer behavior. So, when people try to take a piece out of you, for bothering them and misrepresenting their words, don't be surprised.

    You and tuner have gotten defeated about 20 times, on this thread. Quit while you're only half a million miles behind: it's going to be a million, in a sec.
    So you give abcd respect but think I'm the one giving an attitude and insulting people for not agreeing with them? Did you read this thread at all?

  4. #124
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    So you give abcd respect but think I'm the one giving an attitude and insulting them for not agreeing with them? Did you read this thread at all?
    He isn't even making sense. Don't bother with him.

    He is obviously crazy. I'm flaming? I don't see myself looking up pictures and attacking people.

    Sadly blocking people does not block out their stuff when someone quotes it

  5. #125
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    So you give abcd respect but think I'm the one giving an attitude and insulting people for not agreeing with them? Did you read this thread at all?
    Why is LGAYASS4PLAY's name at the bottom of the screen?

    Is that a lurker again?

    <table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="word">spread eagle </td><td class="tools" id="tools_122264">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td></tr><tr><td>
    </td><td class="text" colspan="2">When a girl opens her legs so far that her ***** actually splits in half.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    That pretty much sums up LGAYASS4PLAY, folks.

    <table id="entries"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td class="text" colspan="2">

    Metrocard, OGKnickfan, MSGKnickz33, Kiyaman, DaTPrince, myself, and some others that I left out are a dream team.

    LGAYASS4Play appears to have penis envy, in addition to his 5 week long menstruation.

    LGAY's reproductive system.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>



    LGayASS4play, as he contemplates on what he wants in a man.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    <object width="425" height="360">


    <embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=19857949,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,se condarycolor=" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="360"></object>

    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Last edited by abcd; Apr 04, 2009 at 20:44.

  6. #126
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    You guys don't seem to debate each other when you disagree. You avoid each other. That seems more like a ***** to me.

    How can you call what abcd does debating at all?

    And by calling abcd victorious on the debate, you are agreeing with him. When clearly you disagree. Doesn't make sense.
    OGKnicks and I used to disagree on a 100% basis in the summer. They were some serious battles back in the day.

    Real men don't hold grudges like bitches.

  7. #127
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

    My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

    Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

    I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

    Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.

  8. #128
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

    My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.

    Metro just comes in to back up abcd, one of his Team Starbury buddies because he doesn't want to make his friend seem weak. Fact is abcd can't stand on his own, without the help of metro. He's even less of a man than he claims you are. At least metro makes some points, despite the fact that I disagree with most of them, abcd posts videos with no substance and pictures.

    I think it's funny that abcd posts these pictures, claiming they are LJ or whomever they are supposed to be, when abcd is the one spending his time looking for the pictures in the first place. If that's not the epitome of being a pathetic loser, I don't know what is.

    Just let it go LJ and Tuner, abcd obviously isn't here to debate, he's here to provide insults and say nothing of substance. He's a fool, he's proved it by posting ridiculous pictures, not responding to anything you've said and just hurling insults like a 5th grade bully. Like Jay-Z says, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because folks from a distance can't tell who is who." The world is filled with morons, a few of whom have been able to infilitrate the site. abcd is one of them. You'd do best to just ignore everything he has to say. And when metro comes in to help him, well let's just say it's not because he actually agrees per se. It's because he likes to stir the pot, which is exactly what he did.
    co-sign - 100&#37;

  9. #129
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Wow, some moderation would do this forum nice...

    My advice, LJ, is to just let it go. It's abcd's modus operenda to do exactly what he's doing now, and metro's to say he won. A few months ago I absolutely destroyed abcd in a debate, to the point where other people not named metrocard were coming in saying that they don't usually comment but they had to say I rocked his feeble little world. abcd responded with things like "I'm the 3rd best poster on this site" (false) and calling me "GayBlack25", exactly what he's doing to you.
    did.


    Oh, so LGAYASS4PLAY'S husband is coming to his defense.

    Please post the thread where you so called "won."

    I actually destroyed you on about 5 different occasions, which is why you have come here to LGAY's defense.

    The same guy who co-signed your post, CrazyH8s is the same guy who I coincidentally destroyed on a different thread. If you were truly "studying law," your retarded ass would know that as a conflict of interest.

    KBlack, supposedly you say you are studying for a "law degree."

    When I heard a moron like yourself was studying for a "law degree," I laughed my ass off!

    Are you sure you're not talking about the deodorant?


    When you talk about degree, are you talking about a butt thermometer, because I know you're not talking about a college degree?

    A lurker such as yourself couldn't possibly have the time to do a case brief.

    Unless you're talking about a white castle crave case, with extra cheese and a extra large chicken rings, onion rings, french fries, rice and beans, and coke.

    After all, it is what you crave.


    I suggest you quit while you're ahead, because I can easily take you out.

    Metrocard CRUSHED you like the slut that you are, and now you want to open your mouth?

    You want to open your mouth for what?

    To inhale the leftover sperm that LGAY forgot to suck off of D'Antoni's dick?

    Your life revolves around metrocard, like he's the sun, as he pointed out on a previous ether.

    Apparently, your life also revolves around mine, because my posts caused you to resort to the homosexuality you constantly indulge in.

    My posts are of great substance, which is why I have respect from some of the top posters on this site: Metrocard, MSGKnickz33, and Kiyaman, DaTprince, OGKnickfan, etc.

    I stated
    my opinion at the beginning of the thread, and because your boy, LGAY has a *****, he started to PMS all over the thread.





    GAYBLACK needs to stop spreading eagle, because nobody wants to see that. Put some panties on.


    GAYBLACK, showing his ass and ***** on the forum.



    GAYBLACK smothering his boyfriend, LGAY.

    Apparently, GayBlack also has a *****, which is why he continues to bitch and moan like he was being slayed in the ***** with a butcher knife to the point of no return.
    Last edited by abcd; Apr 05, 2009 at 13:16.

  10. #130
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Point proved.

    Edit: Here's the thread:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Some highlights:

    "Team Jockbury circle jerking each other is too funny! They are too dumb to realize what buttbuddies that CUM off as!!! LOL"

    "Thank God there are refs in sports. Imagine everybody could declare himself winner."

    "There you go abcd, right back to retarded ass insults (witch are really more degrading to yourself) and no real knowlage of anything. Good job Gayburian!"

    "Where did you go abcd? Oh you must be looking for more dumb pictures to post, because you have no facts, or hell even common sense to defend your stupid ass posts."

    "Silly rabbit!!! Discredited idiot talking points are for kids!

    They care about the team, not a single player! Uhum hum...Team Jockbury...hum ahum...."

    "kBlack > Abcd

    I don't post much, but that got ugly. I haven't seen someone get owned like that in a while, so I had to reply. And I got a good laugh when he kept saying "I'm the third best poster on here." According to who? After reading this thread, it damn sure isn't according to me and others with a functional brain."

    None of the above quotes were by me, Crazy8s or anybody else who has posted in this thread.

    Edit:

    Here's another one:
    "OMG the dude (kblack25) asks you point blank questions and you ignore them constantly. I guess I'm one of the worst posters on here because I diss-agree with Team Starbury hugh? Go find 1 post of mine where I posted something untrue or totaly closed minded."

    Edit:
    And another:
    "Yet another team Starburian getting schooled, resulting in -

    1. Name calling
    2. Stupid Pictures
    3. Self promotion"
    Last edited by KBlack25; Apr 05, 2009 at 13:31.

  11. #131
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Point proved.

    Translation: Gayblack lost, so he's speechless: "point proved."

    That's my 6th consecutive victory against Gayblack, for those of you not keeping track.

    This thread has made my popularity, on this forum, soar. Thank you, to all of you girls who were kind enough to let me ether you on about 12 different occasions.

  12. #132
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Translation: Gayblack lost, so he's speechless: "point proved."

    That's my 6th consecutive victory against Gayblack, for those of you not keeping track.

    This thread has made my popularity, on this forum, soar. Thank you, to all of you girls who were kind enough to let me ether you on about 12 different occasions.
    Please post just one time where you defeated me...I'm waiting...

  13. #133
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I guess this fool ain't got **** for me.

    KBlack 2
    abcd 0

  14. #134
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I guess this fool ain't got **** for me.

    KBlack 0
    abcd 6


    Oh, so LGAYASS4PLAY'S husband is coming to his defense.

    Please post the thread where you so called "won."

    I actually destroyed you on about 5 different occasions, which is why you have come here to LGAY's defense.

    The same guy who co-signed your post, CrazyH8s is the same guy who I coincidentally destroyed on a different thread. If you were truly "studying law," your retarded ass would know that as a conflict of interest.

    KBlack, supposedly you say you are studying for a "law degree."

    When I heard a moron like yourself was studying for a "law degree," I laughed my ass off!

    Are you sure you're not talking about the deodorant?


    When you talk about degree, are you talking about a butt thermometer, because I know you're not talking about a college degree?

    A lurker such as yourself couldn't possibly have the time to do a case brief.

    Unless you're talking about a white castle crave case, with extra cheese and a extra large chicken rings, onion rings, french fries, rice and beans, and coke.

    After all, it is what you crave.


    I suggest you quit while you're ahead, because I can easily take you out.

    Metrocard CRUSHED you like the slut that you are, and now you want to open your mouth?

    You want to open your mouth for what?

    To inhale the leftover sperm that LGAY forgot to suck off of D'Antoni's dick?

    Your life revolves around metrocard, like he's the sun, as he pointed out on a previous ether.

    Apparently, your life also revolves around mine, because my posts caused you to resort to the homosexuality you constantly indulge in.

    My posts are of great substance, which is why I have respect from some of the top posters on this site: Metrocard, MSGKnickz33, and Kiyaman, DaTprince, OGKnickfan, etc.

    I stated
    my opinion at the beginning of the thread, and because your boy, LGAY has a *****, he started to PMS all over the thread.





    GAYBLACK needs to stop spreading eagle, because nobody wants to see that. Put some panties on.


    GAYBLACK, showing his ass and ***** on the forum.



    GAYBLACK smothering his boyfriend, LGAY.

    Apparently, GayBlack also has a *****, which is why he continues to bitch and moan like he was being slayed in the ***** with a butcher knife to the point of no return.


    It is obvious this fool can't read. Here's the post where I ethered GAYBLACK.

    Post # 129, on this forum.

  15. #135
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    It is obvious this fool can't read. Here's the post where I ethered GAYBLACK.

    Post # 129, on this forum.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    Give me one thread where you "owned" me in a "debate".

    All you did in 129 was hurl empty insults, and post pictures of your mother. You can call that an "Ether", but it's about as weak a dis track as R.Kelly to Aaron Hall.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 10:06
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 31, 2008, 14:34
  3. Donnie Walsh draft record
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2008, 03:06
  4. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17
  5. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 15:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •