With one year on the job, Donnie Walsh has put his stamp on Knicks

What grade would you give Donnie Walsh for his performance thus far with the Knicks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
A classic KO destruction, and homo, I will continue to post your messages to me, which prove how much of an obsessive homosexual you are.

Gayblack, you're a loser. You were born a loser, and you will always be one. You sent me about 15 private messages, which proves this. It also proves your life revolves around me: I guess you left the metroverse and are now freeloading off of the OGverse.

You have bad hygiene, bad self esteem, bad to no relationships, even your goldfish don't like you. Even television doesn't want you looking at it, because of your ugly face and fat body. I bet that's why you love fantasy basketball, and other fantasy activities, because you have no real life.

Funny how you claim to be a law student, yet you're on this forum 24/7. I have taken law school classes, and I know that the workload does not allow for a lurker, dick jockey to be able to write the briefs and read the law reviews required. I don't even see evidence that you sleep or take a dump. Or maybe you have a toilet built into your computer desk. You're a corpse, waiting for a man to support you and make an honest woman out of you. I bet you smell like boiled eggs and vinegar, mixed with human shit. No, you definitely aren't a law student.

The only laws you know are the ones used to play board and video games. You're worthless, even your own family think you're worthless. So why should I consider you worth anymore of my time? You lose, like always, and remain a peon, a fly pestering a giant. You could never defeat me. I'm better than you, in every way, down to my genetic code, down to the nuclei of my cells, down to every chromosome and fiber of my being. You are beneath, you are a rotting, piece of shit, trying to set me up to step on you, so that I ruin my fine footwear. There's no redemption for you, you've sunk too far into the excrement of human life, even further than ass4play and tunaaddict.

You lose, try again.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
"Where's a rhyme when you need it?
First rule of lyrical war:

NEVER REPEAT IT"

Translation: GAYBLACK25 lost...AGAIN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've officially been chopped and screwed by the OGVerse.

OG didn't snitch. He was just putting a restraining order on a gay stalker, also known as GayBlack.

Now...(see signature)

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WhqCeytMi8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
<object width="425" height="344">
</object>

GetRealistic

Starter
Yawn... So is there any moderation at all on this site or is straight up free for all at this point?

You guys gotta take it easy on the crazy graphics now i can't open this thread up at work cause its allittle to much for work.

KBlack25

Starter
OG didn't snitch. He was just putting a restraining order on a gay stalker, also known as GayBlack. <object height="344" width="425"></object><object height="344" width="425">
</object>

Threatening me by saying he was going to report me to the mods = snitching...

KBlack25

Starter
co-sign. ABCD too.

funny ass thread. good job, JayJ. :lol:

Don't be a dumb-ass, black. Everyone knows you can't "defeat" anyone in a thread

Oh the hypocrisy is so palpable!

Sly, abcd, OG don't even bother responding, I have the future posts you guys will make in my hands right now.

(insert picture of abcd's mom's fat ass) I am the 3rd best poster on this site, just ask me an I'll tell you all about it.

(insert generic insult) I am such a good poster I don't even know what to do with myself, maybe jack off to more 3rd best poster on KO.com plaques. (insert another picture of abcd's mom's fat ass)

Man I am so ****ing smart I can't believe it, that's why I have to work for free at a hospital. Nobody in their right mind would pay me a dime for my shitty work.

(insert a picture of abcd's sister)
(insert a picture of a woman's anatomy as drawn from a science text book, which abcd has on his computer likely because he'll never be able to see a real on)

If you'll excuse me, I have to get back to giving my labor away for free. I'm a broke ass bitch who has to give my work away for free because I have no resume, degree or marketable skills whatsoever.

(insert an analogy, which is done all wrong because OG got a 400 on his SATs and is too stupid to produce a proper one, something I learned in 4th grade)

If you keep manipulating people's posts, and obviously I don't know what manipulating means because manipulating would be some form of misquoting and everyone here has quoted me word for word, I'm going to SNITCH on you.

All I do is snitch, all I know how to do is snitch, I am too much of a woman to fight my own battles, I need rady and some other moderators to do it for me.

I'm going to call you out KBlack, but if you come at me, I'm going to cry and threaten to snitch on you. I'm a little snitching ass bitch.

(something about Chris Duhon even though I didn't mention him)

I am a REAL MAN! That's why I need to stand behind metro and let him fight my battles for me. I'm too much of a pussy to come out and stand up for myself, I need metrocard to do it for me.

KBlack, you are so stupid, it's impossible to defeat someone in a thread, but somehow abcd and OG did it.

(something else about Chris Duhon for some reason)

I am in my mid-late 20s and need another man to fight my battles for me because at a very early age my penis shrunk so small it actually went back into my body. Ever since I have had low self-esteem and need to come on here and act tough while standing behind someone else, even though everyone knows I'm the bitch of the crew.

End of discussion.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oh the hypocrisy is so palpable!

Sly, abcd, OG don't even bother responding, I have the future posts you guys will make in my hands right now.

End of discussion.

:peace:
that's some funny shit.

Go hard boys.

KBlack takes the lead with a crusher.

Last edited:

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
[nick cannon] letts give it up forr the reeeeed squaaadd...let's hear it for the bluuuue squaaadd [/nick cannon]

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
It's funny that gayblack is concerned about people not being on here 24/7 - when he says he's a real "law student." It sounds to me like somebody is the king of all lurkers on this site and probably many more. And am I surprised that the people of the third gender: tuna tranny and Crazygays have said he won? Hell no that's his penis-buttocks buddies. They all got crushed so of course they're defending him.

And now my ogmaniacs out there - a message from the executive branch.

colin_powell_official_secretary_of_state_photo_small.jpg

manwoman.jpg

Son - daughter - whatever you want me to call you - do you really think I'm going to read that boring 5hat? You're responsible - in one way or another - for so many boring things: wings; twilight; the haunting in connecticut; friends; mash; ricki lake; degrassi; oprah; what i like about you; etc. etc.

imagesbush-20phone-20skills.jpg

Wait a sec - Colie - I think we might have to pardon this homosexual youngeon and git em on Uncle Sam's side. What I'm gittin' at Cole is usin' his skill at borin' the 5hit outta us to get false confessions from the prisoners at Guantanamo bay Cuber: Peee Rrrrr.

colin-powell.jpg

Mr. President - You're a genius. But one suggestion - we're going to need a lot of redbull cocaine and meth to keep them awake and we better strap them down. Or else - they'll just go to sleep. This guy's boring -really boring - it might not work. But uncle sam needs someone like this. If we don't get him - he might fall into our enemies' hands.

colin%20powell%20sings.jpg

Listen up- gentlemen - by the end of this you will all confess to being terrorists or we will continue reading the posts of one gayblack - homosexual lurker from knicksonline - until you do so. The cocaine and other stimulants in your system will prevent sleep. CONFESS!!! I am made invulnerable by this protective gear.

Outcome:

sleeping.jpg

Darley-puppy-sleeping-755936.JPG

2007_10_29_co-sleeping.jpg

Gayblack rotating around innocent people and animals and their lives- as they sleep...
stardust-earth-browse.jpg

Last edited: