Thread: RIP Steve McNair

Default RIP Steve McNair

Former NFL MVP QB Steve McNair was found dead by a gunshot wound

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

wow...great QB, great person, my question is why? whats with the violence towards NFL players?

Sad... Real Sad... RIP

yea and a 20 year old women died next to him, mcnair should go to the HOF, took a crap team and made it great for 10 years, he the man.

I'm still stunned over what happened! This was something that could have been avoided, but I can't imagine the hurt that his family is going through right now. My thoughts go out to Mcnair, his family and the woman who he was with.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

R.I.P Steve McNair, he's a hall of famer in my books, he was the toughest QB there is, always played hurt and never complained about it either, or use it as an excuse. was a class act, didn't deserve to go out like this, he will be missed

Sad news...

But he is no where near HOF talent...

Originally Posted by dpryde
    Former NFL MVP QB Steve McNair was found dead by a gunshot wound

wow...great QB, great person, my question is why? whats with the violence towards NFL players?
    Sad to see him die so young....some people take cheating more seriously and this definitely sounds like the wife put McNair away.

The wife is the #1 suspect in something like this...motive...cheating...and he is a millionaire.

Great footballer when he was in his prime. Sad for sure...

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Sad to see him die so young....some people take cheating more seriously and this definitely sounds like the wife put McNair away.

The wife is the #1 suspect in something like this...motive...cheating...and he is a millionaire.
    damn looks like the main suspect is that 20 year old chick he was cheating on. looks like she murdered mcnair and then committed suicide,this is not final but it seems to be what the evidence is pointing towards... sad ****

<!-- foobar --> Interesting to note that Nasvhille police have still not confirmed that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], the 20-year-old mistress of Steve McNair who was found dead with him on Saturday, was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Local authorities, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], have now seemingly changed their stance on the killings. (Something that comes as zero surprise to me.)
    (Photo of Sahel Kazemi inside condo where she and McNair were murdered)
    How else can you explain police now telling [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that an investigation will ďtake many days of interviews with their families and friends and witnesses who saw the 36-year-old McNair out on the town Friday night before police will rule whether the deaths were a murder-suicide or a double homicide
    And then thereís this:
    It will be weeks before toxicology tests reveal whether either of them had alcohol or drugs in their systems. Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and explosives are tracing the gunís registration to determine whether it belonged to McNair or someone else. McNair is licensed to carry a handgun in Tennessee.
    BALONEY. The police will know the results of those toxicology tests in a couple days. Not to mention the gun registration. The local authorities are sandbagging the timeline to get the media off their back in the case. So weíll forget about it - and allow them to be more effective in the investigation. And thatís fine by me.
    <form id="polls_form_312" class="wp-polls-form" action="/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889" method="post"> <input name="poll_id" value="312" type="hidden">
    Changed your mind about McNair-Kazemi case?
    • <input id="poll-answer-1102" name="poll_312" value="1102" type="radio"> <label for="poll-answer-1102">No, Murder-Suicide. She did it.</label>
    • <input id="poll-answer-1103" name="poll_312" value="1103" type="radio"> <label for="poll-answer-1103">Yes, Double homicide.</label>
    <input name="vote" value=" Vote " class="Buttons" onclick="poll_vote(312);" onkeypress="poll_result(312);" type="button">

</form>
    There are just so many details of this case that donít add up. McNairís friend not calling police for an hour after discovering the bodies. McNair reportedly having his life threatened at a local bar the night before the killings. McNairís wife saying she hadnít seen him in two days. (Iím not accusing her of anything by the way.)
    (Myspace message of Keith Norfleet, Sahel Kazemiís ex-boyfriend)
    And then thereís Kazemiís ex-boyfriend Keith Norfleet, who in an interview with the TENNESSEAN, knew intimate details about Kazemiís relationship with McNair. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - but never said why. What the hell?
    (Keith Norfleet, Sahel Kazemiís former longtime boyfriend)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Perhaps even more interesting though is the since-deleted status message of one of Norfleetís friends on Myspace, ďJett Jacksonď. Jacksonís account has since been deleted, but I saved a screen shot of it. Posted after the jump.
    Note the date of Jacksonís last login, July 2. The two bodies were reportedly discovered on Saturday, July 4. Just pointing the discrepancy out, not accusing anyone of anything here - yet. You have to believe though that police are interested in Jacksonís Myspace message. Or more specifically, the timing of it.
    (Black box covers the word fĖk)
    From the outset, I never even consider Kazemi as a suspect in McNairís death. I think there was a third party involved. With all the reported information out there, thereís really no way to definitively conclude that Kazemi murdered McNair and then took her own life.
    And now the police, after initially implying this was an open-and-shut murder/suicide, are now theyíre saying the investigation into what happen could take weeks or months?
    My guess is weíll have an information embargo from police for the next few weeks, then a bomb will drop and weíll get a suspect in the what could be two murders. Thereís just too much out there to conclude otherwise.
    But donít look for breaking news on this case from the sports media, it clearly canít get away from the story fast enough. Thank goodness for blogs.

<!-- <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:trackback="http://madskills.com/public/xml/rss/module/trackback/"> <rdfescription rdf:about="http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889" dc:identifier="http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889" dc:title="Kazemi: Police Now Thinking She Was Murdered?" trackbacking="http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/kazemi-police-now-thinking-she-was-murdered-24889/trackback" /> </rdf:RDF> -->

Bitch is fine...but deff a slut...

Why waste your time Steve?