Gotham's Savior

JayJ44

Starter
Very, very interseting. Great article. The thing I liked most about D'antoni when he was hired was the way he was so straight up with people. The opposite of Isiah.

Scribbles

Rotation player
OMG I AM ROTFLMAO @ his facial reaction when asked about Marbury.

Somebody needs to make that into a GIF image ASAP.

HILARIOUS!!!!

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
it's good to see Dantoni isn't blind to the truth that we need a star on this team to win a championship, and that we have to go out and get one...i look forward to the moves that are going to be made this summer; should be interesting to see whats done in preparation for 2010..

I like Dantoni's positive philosophy...while it can be seen as stubborn to reality and same old same old sometimes, in the end it's best

ZonaFan

Rookie
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class="
altrow1
"><TD class=topictitle id=MS_52568662>Mike Francesca and a WILDCAT booster report that Mike D'Antoni was talked to about becoming ARIZONA WILDCATS coach last year, again a few months ago, and NY NBC Mike Francesca says that he has heard that D'Antoni may be throwing his name in the coaching circle at Arizona.

- he said New York isn't the place for him, and that he really misses being around the state of arizona, and would thrive in coaching basketball in the NCAA.

-also mentioned D'ANTONI could become the next John Calipari because of his offensive philosophy and would charm recruits with his personality.

-New York Knicks are aware of ARIZONA discussion and believes the KNICKS would let him go.

-multiple UA BOOSTERS have been pursuing him since February

-----------------------

ARIZONA BOOSTER that I know said that D'antoni loves Tucson, and that all UA administrators would go for this deal. The only problem is timing and that Arizona might not have the time to wait untill the end of NBA season.

</TD></TR><TR class=ratingtd1><TD>rate it Reply | Quote | Edit</TD></TR><TR class="
altrow2
"><TD class=topicmemberinfo rowSpan=2>
  • <LI class=username>ised8m <LI class=tpmemberstatus>
    subscriberbadge.gif
    <LI class=tpmemberstatus>Diehard <LI class=tpmemberinfo>Rating: 3.1/5 this site <LI class=tpmemberinfo>716 posts this site <LI class=tpmemberinfo>Ignore this Member
</TD><TD class=topictitle id=MS_52569415>Nominate | Report Posted: Today 8:34 AM
Re: going after NYK 'coach' MIKE D'ANTONI ; multiple sources

<HR>I don't think we should worry about a time line, just get the right guy. Next year is probably a bust regardless of what is done.

</TD></TR><TR class=ratingtd2><TD>rate it Reply | Quote</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
the process that they are making with our team is slow but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. isiah was taking us into the abyss. us as fans have to be patient so that we can see the final product.

this year they were taking out the trash, so that next year we can start fresh with new talent.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i agree.. and this off season is going to be real big..we gotta not only get rid of these big contracts with Curry and Jefferies, we gotta get rid of all the scrubs like Q too, anyone we don't want for the future, which is the vast majority on the team...i'd say at this point there's no one that's untradable if the right deal comes..hopefully we can trade most the players we got now in exchange for players who will not just take money off the books, but be long term parts of the team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
i agree.. and this off season is going to be real big..we gotta not only get rid of these big contracts with Curry and Jefferies, we gotta get rid of all the scrubs like Q too, anyone we don't want for the future, which is the vast majority on the team...i'd say at this point there's no one that's untradable if the right deal comes..hopefully we can trade most the players we got now in exchange for players who will not just take money off the books, but be long term parts of the team.
I heard that. 100% agreed.