Jay Cutler To The Bears!!!!!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Chicago Bears acquired Jay Cutler aka the next brett favre from the Denver Broncos for Kyle Orton, two first round picks and a third round pick. the bears gave up almost a ludicris amount but they get back a young, mega talented, cocky QB that should be the franchise QB for years.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4037373

cant wiat to see him in action next year, im still a falcons fan but the bears will be one of those teams ill root for

ANU

Starter
I'm glad the jets didn't get him.he's good,could be great, but you can't gut a team for one player in the nfl.the bears will suck badly.the broncos will be better in the long run.even if their coach is a queef from belivag's system.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Cowboys!

300_122610.gif

we taking it next year

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
^^^^^ LMAO!!! funny post, prince. very comical...

as for cutler, I was surprised with what the bears gave up to acquire him. I thought it would only take a second and third round picks plus a player. 2 first rounds and a third, DAMN!!! if cutler plays great then maybe its worth it, but if he doesn't then they're f*cked for a couple of years. specially since most of their players are getting old.

th3realicon

Rotation player
The Cowgirls are one of the most improved teams. What makes me say that? They made the best move of the off season so far. They released Crybaby Owens.