3332.jpg
3707.jpg
4129.jpg

PG- Jose Calderon
SG- Anthony Parker
SF- Shawn Marion
PF- Chris Bosh
C- Andrea Bargnani

It may be a lost season for the Toronto Raptors, but establishing a franchise record for consecutive wins may help them feel good about themselves heading into the summer.
Toronto looks to move within two victories of tying that mark when it completes a home-and-home series Sunday night against the New York Knicks, who haven't won at Air Canada Centre in over five years.
The Raptors (30-45) came away with a 102-95 victory over New York (29-47) on Saturday afternoon to win six in a row for the first time since April 2007. They haven't registered seven consecutive victories since a franchise-record nine-game run from March 22-April 9, 2002.
"There's nothing you can do about yesterday and times past," coach Jay Triano said. "I mean we've been frustrated throughout the year, but we're not right now. We've just got to keep playing and try to win as many games as we can."
Andrea Bargnani scored 23 points, Chris Bosh had 17 points and 13 rebounds, and Shawn Marion added 12 points and 13 boards Saturday for the Raptors, who kept their slim playoff hopes alive.
"We keep playing. We don't pay attention to the standings," Bosh said. "We just try to win the next game and they say we're not eliminated yet, so until that day we have to prepare the right way for every game."
The slumping Knicks were eliminated from postseason contention. New York, which hasn't made the playoffs since 2004, has lost four straight and 10 of its last 11 in coach Mike D'Antoni's first season with the team.
"I don't know, I was pretty disappointed that we didn't (make the playoffs) to be honest with you," D'Antoni said. "I just thought too many games would come down to where we could take control of it, 15 or 16 games less than five points, and we just never came up with the big play or the big stops and tonight was just another night."
Al Harrington and Chris Duhon each scored 22 points for the Knicks.
"Once you get a feel of being in the playoffs and playing in the playoff games, that's a feeling that you strive to continue to have," said Duhon, who played in the postseason with Chicago. "I just think these guys deserve it. They need to deserve to understand the different level. You've got to play a different way, so the intensity is higher. It's a lot of fun playing in the playoffs."
The Knicks will be trying to avoid a season high-tying sixth straight road loss and snap a nine-game skid in Toronto.
New York won its first six road games against the Raptors after they entered the NBA in 1995-96 but has since dropped 16 of its last 19 visits to Toronto.
The Raptors, who have won a season-high four in a row at home, have also taken 14 of 19 overall meetings between these Atlantic Division rivals since the start of the 2004-05 season.
Highlights from Last Game:

Song of the Day:

jpz17

Starter
no more game threads..... lets make one game thread and then use it for the year.. sorry :p I just don't see any point.. good job though

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wilson Chandler should play the shooting guard position more often. He seems more effective at that spot.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i remember back when game threads, and the site, were alive lol, but good win for the knicks cant lose twice to the craptors lol. cant wait for the end of the season though, i got a feeling the draft is gonna be special for us

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
i remember back when game threads, and the site, were alive lol, but good win for the knicks cant lose twice to the craptors lol. cant wait for the end of the season though, i got a feeling the draft is gonna be special for us
who cares anymore really? knicks are trash they dont deserve a good game thread why waste so much time making a game thread when half of the time were going to loose

Kiyaman

Legend
The line-up and rotation Dantoni used in this second game vs Raptors was the line-up and rotation Dantoni was supposed to use 20 games ago to make the playoffs.

Giving the Chicago Bulls 18 game DNP Larry Hughes 35 minutes and then putting him in the starting line-up equal TANKING. Not giving Wilcox any playingtime really sealed the obvious truth of TANKING....especially if the Tyson Chandler trade would've went through and coach Byron Scott and CP3 would've used Wilcox as their middle man so West could've average a 20-10 going into the playoffs.

The first game vs the Raptors the Knick-players out played the Raptors it was Dantoni's funny substitution which lost the game. David Lee & Wilcox dominated over Marion, Bosh, and Barg in the first half of that game.
It's hard to find the right 6th-Man to bring off the bench....but the Knicks have 6 players that can be the right 6th-Man....so all this gossip about the Knicks having a BUM Team is pure bullshuuut.

latiger12

Rookie
lets go barneys.<OBJECT height=0 width=0 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
Tough game!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
we won?!?! shit!!! walsh should just tell d'antoni to start playing the younger players so that they can develop their game, as well as getting a better opportunity to get a higher draft pick.