Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win the NBA championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
Game 1 of the finals tonight. Jameer Nelson definitely isn't playing. I think Dwight Howard will beast on them, and carry them to victory in an upset.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
Jameer Nelson has been a pleasant surprise. I didn't think he was gonna play, but he's doing well.

he needs to play a tad less minutes next game though. they developed some good chemistry with alston and johnson at the point. yes nelson is more talented, but hes damaging the chemistry cause guys arent used to playing with him again completely. give him 12-17 min in my opinion. and i could see rashard lewis will have a big game 2. im talking 25+ pts

dpryde

Benchwarmer
Nelson to me is the most overrated PG in the game, even in college he was overrated.

agreed to an extent, in my opinion he did NOT deserve to be an all-star selection. hes still better than alston or johnson when healthy, but some ppl think hes the next best player on the team after howard. WRONG. hes the fourth best player on that team nothing more. and i knew rashard lewis would have a big game he exploded for some 30+ pts

JayJ44

Starter
Hedo deserved an all-star spot more than Nelson. I don't know why they picked him. Hedo is the Magic's best scorer, and best playmaker. He's the 2nd best player on that team after Howard.