Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win the NBA championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
I feel bad for CP3, his team really sucks. He has to do everything for them offensively. West is alright, but Paul makes him look a lot better than he really is. Besides West, all they have is spot-up shooters and role players.

I thought that the Nuggets-Hornets would be one of the most competitive series of the playoffs. Not looking like that so far. 2 consecutive blowouts.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I feel bad for CP3, his team really sucks. He has to do everything for them offensively. West is alright, but Paul makes him look a lot better than he really is. Besides West, all they have is spot-up shooters and role players.

I thought that the Nuggets-Hornets would be one of the most competitive series of the playoffs. Not looking like that so far. 2 consecutive blowouts.

he def makes his teammates look much beta, but lets see wat happens nowtht the hornets are home

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah, watching the Hornets is pretty painful in this series, I really like Paul and want to watch him but to be honest he seems to choke against that Denver defense... He still dishes reasonably well, but 5 turnovers and only 14 points? It's pretty sad to watch.

Hopefully the Hornets can get something going at home, Denver really ride their bench hard, and in turn a lot of those bench players ride the crowds energy, Smith and Andersen for sure. If you can contain that you got a much better chance of beating them. CP3 don't like to lose at home either. Either way it works out well for us, I think Hornets could be easily dismantled next year given their current performance and financial situation which makes it easier for us to get a decent defensive big man (Chandler).

Looking forward to the Bulls tonight, can't wait to see Rose bounce back at home.

smokes

Huge Member
Damn, Bulls getting dominated at home. Really thought they had a chance after game 1 and 2. Celtics seem to have hit their stride now :(

pat

Starter
I am really impressed with the Mavs' defense. I didn't expect them to be that focused on the defensive end.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Can someone please explain to me how Rajon Rondo's stats are rigged? I can't believe he is averaging 10.7 boards. Thats just nasty

JayJ44

Starter
SMH @ the Orlando Magic. Letting a team like Philly win 2 games? They're gonna have to shape up if they wanna win this series, let alone challenge the Cavs and Celtics.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Haven't really been paying attention to the playoffs, which teams are dominating this post-season? games to watch?

Jorquera

Rookie
Haven't really been paying attention to the playoffs, which teams are dominating this post-season? games to watch?

Cleveland has been strong but that was expected too.

Chicago vs Boston and Philly vs Orlando are pretty even series, anything could happen. Wouldn't be surprised if both of these series to the 7th game.

Mavs have surprised me the most. Sprus is no easy oppenent.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
AS im typing this the hornets are down by 57 points to the nuggets!!!!!!!!!!1 thts fukin rite folks they hornets are losing by 57 points with 4 min left in the 4th quarter. this has got to be a playoff record, this is embarrasing

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
AS im typing this the hornets are down by 57 points to the nuggets!!!!!!!!!!1 thts fukin rite folks they hornets are losing by 57 points with 4 min left in the 4th quarter. this has got to be a playoff record, this is embarrasing

http://www.nba.com/games/20090427/DENNOH/boxscore.html
Lincoln%20Rape.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they got ripped a new asshole last night

i mean look at CP3's stat sheet.

C. Paul G 36:00 2-7 0-1 0-0 -38 0 2 2 6 0 2 6 0 1 4

4 points, 6 To's and 6 assists :barf:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
chris paul needs help and he needs it soon, i dont think tchandler is a one year wonder, but thts wat it looks lke. and pejas been done for like 2 years now. they need a good SG and i think tht team will go back to being contenders.

JayJ44

Starter
Why wasn't Rondo tossed for throwing Hinrich into the scorers table? Rondo grabs his arm, whips into the scoring table, for no reason, and all they call is a flagrant 1. It wasn't a basketball play, it was completely intentional. The Celtics are probably the dirtiest team I've ever seen. I've never seen one team get away with so much. Rondo should at least be suspended for game 7, if there is one.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Why wasn't Rondo tossed for throwing Hinrich into the scorers table? Rondo grabs his arm, whips into the scoring table, for no reason, and all they call is a flagrant 1. It wasn't a basketball play, it was completely intentional. The Celtics are probably the dirtiest team I've ever seen. I've never seen one team get away with so much. Rondo should at least be suspended for game 7, if there is one.

and im soooo sooo happy there will be one :), if its as half as good as game 6 ill be delighted still lol

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
man i lovvvvvvvvvvvvveee watchn that bitch Marbury playn the bitch role on the celtics...kid can have a wide open shut and he to scared to shoot it, he always lookin to pass...must be killin him inside with his ego ahahah.. not to mention celtics bench has been playn worst out of all the teams in the playoffs..

as for rondo, dudes a baby too... can't shoot for sh*t, all he does is that same penatration to the basket with the litle layup shot. nothing more