View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA championship?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

    9 52.94%
  • Celtics

    0 0%
  • Cavaliers

    6 35.29%
  • Magic

    2 11.76%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 127

Thread: Official NBA Playoffs Thread

  1. #76
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i pray the player we draft this year ( Lawson; assuming we dont get the top 2 pick) can become a Billups type leader and overall player

  2. #77
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol so who's going to be playing in Denver Monday night Lakers-Nuggets or WWE?

  3. #78
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    im sorry to say but i disagree on the carmelo part he is a superstar and he is important to that team, but ultimately it's because of billups that they are still playing, carmelo's taken them to the playoffs but they never advanced till this year it's all billups i hope we get a player of that caliber on our team soon. Dude is clutch and is one of the best leaders in sports, easily a HoF in my books
    Lmao...there ain't **** to disagree with. Melo is the face of that team, that's why I said what I said.


    Not taking away anything from billups but melo is playing BIG as well.

  4. #79
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    well yes he is the face of the franchise but he isn't the sole reason why his team is this good, compared to what lebron and kobe have done for their teams.

  5. #80
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    8

    Thumbs up

    Game 1 of Magic-Cavs was great. The Cavs had the refs on their side, were at home, and the Magic still beat them. I can't believe Lebron had 49 points, 8 assists, and the Cavs still lost. Magic take game 1!

    I predict Magic win in 7.

  6. #81
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    naw 3 things wont happen.

    1. the cavs team wont play this bad again

    2. the cavs won't lose at home again, they got their wake up call

    3. the magic won't go perfect at home.


    Cav's in 5-6

  7. #82
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Game 1 of Magic-Cavs was great. The Cavs had the refs on their side, were at home, and the Magic still beat them. I can't believe Lebron had 49 points, 8 assists, and the Cavs still lost. Magic take game 1!

    I predict Magic win in 7.
    The Magic did what they had to do which was take a game in Cleveland.Never thought that they were going to win this game after falling behind by 16 points.Good job by Orlando!!

  8. #83
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    naw 3 things wont happen.

    1. the cavs team wont play this bad again

    2. the cavs won't lose at home again, they got their wake up call

    3. the magic won't go perfect at home.


    Cav's in 5-6
    They didn't play that bad. They're just not that good besides Lebron. They have no one who can create his own shot besides Lebron. He does everything for that team. 49 points and 8 assists, but they still lost. That's amazing. Unless Lebron can do that every game (plus he would have to shut down Turkoglu or Lewis) the Cavs can't win.

    Home court is overrated, especially in the conference finals. The Magic are a good road team, and obviously have no problem winning on the road.

  9. #84
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    They didn't play that bad. They're just not that good besides Lebron. They have no one who can create his own shot besides Lebron. He does everything for that team. 49 points and 8 assists, but they still lost. That's amazing. Unless Lebron can do that every game (plus he would have to shut down Turkoglu or Lewis) the Cavs can't win.

    Home court is overrated, especially in the conference finals. The Magic are a good road team, and obviously have no problem winning on the road.
    true but they have another all-star in mo williams something lebron hasn't had in the past and the cav's are a real good road team as well, so don't be suprised if they win twice in orlando

  10. #85
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    That's another thing, Mo Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league. He rarely does anything else besides hit open jumpers. He's a good role player, but not all-star material. Only reason he was an all-star was because his team was good.

    I really hate the Cavs for some reason lol.

  11. #86
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    That's another thing, Mo Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league. He rarely does anything else besides hit open jumpers. He's a good role player, but not all-star material. Only reason he was an all-star was because his team was good.

    I really hate the Cavs for some reason lol.
    LMAO, sorry but i disagree with you there, i think he's worthy of being called an All-Star

  12. #87
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    That's another thing, Mo Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league. He rarely does anything else besides hit open jumpers. He's a good role player, but not all-star material. Only reason he was an all-star was because his team was good.

    I really hate the Cavs for some reason lol.
    overrated players? helped take a 3rd-4th seed to a 1 seed and helped make them contenders, doesnt sound so ovverrated to me. he is wat lebron needs, he doesnt demand the ball a lot (ball needs to be in lebrons hands a lot) and hits the open jumpers that lebron creates for him. he deserved his all star bid

  13. #88
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    overrated players? helped take a 3rd-4th seed to a 1 seed and helped make them contenders, doesnt sound so ovverrated to me. he is wat lebron needs, he doesnt demand the ball a lot (ball needs to be in lebrons hands a lot) and hits the open jumpers that lebron creates for him. he deserved his all star bid
    You think it's Mo Williams that made the Cavs as good as they are? It's Lebron. This year he greatly improved his jumper, and his defense. That's why they went from 4th seed to 1st. Mo Williams is just a role player, he's very replaceable.

    Besides the fact the Cavs made a blockbuster trade last season. They were able to gain chemistry.

  14. #89
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    903
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Although, they (the Cavs) look quite shaky right now. I didn't see that coming. In the end Chuck could be right. The Magic definitely have a shot at this.

  15. #90
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Denver vs. Orlando in the Finals would be a disaster for the NBA but looks good right now.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Big **** Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2010, 14:55
  2. Official Trade Deadline Thread
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2009, 22:42
  3. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 22:08
  4. Official NBA Lottery Thread
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2008, 06:49
  5. NBA Playoffs 2006 Thread
    By rady in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 23, 2006, 11:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •