Random notes from the game
- One of the Magic trainers while leaving the locker room after the game asked "Who's from ESPN?... What commercials are you gonna run now!"
- Cavs guard Mo Williams conceded that while this was a special season and he understood that, it would take some time to get over this loss. Saying, he'd be a fan for a couple of weeks and then get back in the gym and get ready for next season.
- Magic forward Rashard Lewis said Dwight Howard sent the team a text message last night, which explained the need to come out with urgency tonight, and to dominate. Lewis said Dwight was exceptional focused during the morning shoot around, and that at the start of the game he noticed Dwight's energy level.
- Cavs guard Mo Williams says that despite his teams' adjustments – the Magic never panicked, they stayed calm and ultimately that's why they won the series.
- Cavs All-Star LeBron James was the first Cavalier dressed and left for the team bus without speaking to the media.
- Magic All-Star Dwight Howard refused to celebrate tonight's win, saying that he'd celebrate a little bit with his friends and family but that he'd be getting back to work tomorrow.
- Dwight said that despite his ups and downs with Stan Van Gundy that he's always found a way to motivate him, and to get the very best out of his teammates. Dwight recalled telling Stan on his first day as coach that he would always have a solider in himself, and that Stan has delivered on the promise