Rady Appreciation Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yep!

I've enjoyed being on here, and I know more about the Knicks now than I ever have and have become an even bigger fan.

Toons

is the Bo$$
allow me to have my moment of nut-huggery

rady, ya bin doin it for a long time....not much posters here know how long this site been running. but you somehow made a shitty team through shitty times a reason to come to the computer every day.....3 L's to the head bruh

KingCharles34

All Star
time for me to take a moment to pay homage to the boss...the creator of this site. I still say to this day that this forum is the best knicks one available and its only gotten better since i joined. I love you Rady (no homo)

Sage

Rotation player
I'll join in, you're the man, Rady. Excellent site that helps us Knicks fans from overseas as well as New York chat to other fans, plus I know more about bird rights now than I ever thought I needed too. :)

PattyPat

Banned
Thanks everyone, love you all back (n/h)!:beer:
Thank you for this site. I'm new. I was looking for a good site to chat about the Knicks and I found it here. Right now I'm trying to get a lay of the land by checking out the other sports and hangout sections before I jump into more of the basketball discussions.

PattyPat

Banned
Holy cow, rady is gangsta with the bannings! LOL! ;)
KnicksFanFromQueens1985 is another one. The guy will not leave me alone.

My timing is bad here. I joined recently and apparently during a troll fest focused around somebody from Tampa (being new to the site I don't know who's who and who really was the target here) and a rapper named Philly Stats.

Can't I be left alone to talk about basketball and stuff like that? Okay sure I was drunk on Monday night and joined in the Shakira thread but big deal.

STAT1

Starter
If someone's giving you a hard time you can always put them on ignore. Just go to your UserCP panel & add their name to your Ignore List.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
KnicksFanFromQueens1985 is another one. The guy will not leave me alone.

My timing is bad here. I joined recently and apparently during a troll fest focused around somebody from Tampa (being new to the site I don't know who's who and who really was the target here) and a rapper named Philly Stats.

Can't I be left alone to talk about basketball and stuff like that? Okay sure I was drunk on Monday night and joined in the Shakira thread but big deal.

Guess i missed you when i took out the garbage. Oh well, better later than never.