Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know It's early...

Default I know It's early...

..but our 161M investment didn't impress me. That fat **** couldn't find the strike zone. I'm sure he would have missed Grand Canyon if he so stood on the edge and pitched.

IT'S ONE GAME.

And CC has always been a slow starter anyways. I am not worried yet. What worries me is that our bullpen looked shabby to say the least. They got bombed. I just hope they get their sh!t together otherwise we will see Joba on the 7th and 8th inning sooner than later.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    IT'S ONE GAME.

And CC has always been a slow starter anyways. I am not worried yet. What worries me is that our bullpen looked shabby to say the least. They got bombed. I just hope they get their sh!t together otherwise we will see Joba on the 7th and 8th inning sooner than later.
    Lets hope A.J Burnett gets a better start than CC. I know CC is a slow starter. I was just a bit worried, him being in NL and all, No easy outs in AL East and he better get that asap, fastball fastball fastball won't work. Too many good hitters in AL East.

He played only half a season in the NL. He has always been an AL power pitcher. He is big and needs time to get it going. Again i wouldn't be worried about him. The bullpen on the other hand is another story. Appart from MO we have no proven reliever.

Also Tex didn't look to good today. Probably it was because the whole damn Camden Yards was booing him for not going to the Os.

I've been worried about our pitching since Mel Stottlemyre left, I was worried even than but even more so now. That day I'm not worried about pitching I'm done,

Tex had a ruff day with the bat but he bailed out Jeter twice with some awesome defensive plays on the bag. He will be great for us. I also like Gardner. Did you see that throw when he got Mora at the plate? awesome, and an enormous upgrade defensivly compare to Damon and Melky I missed A-Rod. That Schmuck at 3rd cost us a few runs today..

Yeah Cody Ransom made me regret my most hated Yankee. A Fraud would have handled those routine balls much differently and would have added a couple of hits in the process.

Gardner is fast but his plate appearance kind of has me puzzled. He has no pattience whatsoever. The kid needs to relax and take some bad pitches instead of chasing them.

At this point i really can't wait for AJ Burnett to start pitching. He was lights out in spring training ang i had a feeling he would end up being our best pitcher for the season. Also Wang should be doing his thing tomorrow and frustrate them Os with his sinker.

I Think Wang can give us 18-19 wins if healthy. As always with him, it's important that he stays ahead in the count. Hopefully he will be aggressive and go after them, When he is ON, his sinker is one of the toughest pitches to hit in all of baseball. When he is OFF, well that's another story...

I Agree with what you said about Gardner. The Dude needs to chill at the plate. Wait for the right pitch to hit. He scored a run and saved us from another one today so he did OK. But like you said, more patience wouldn't hurt.

Yankees used Nick Swisher on the mound in the 8th inning last night. He was the only Yankee pitcher that didn't give up a run. Are you kidding me? A switch hitting role player is doing everything for us at this point. He is our best offensive weapon and we have to put him on the mound. I don't know about the rest of you Die Hard Yankee fans but I think Girardi don't know what he is doing. He have coached poorly up to this point. Give me Sweet Lou, Give me Lou Pinella. I always liked Joe but, We need a manager with fire. Joe is just one of the guys. He played with half of them...

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    ..but our 161M investment didn't impress me. That fat **** couldn't find the strike zone. I'm sure he would have missed Grand Canyon if he so stood on the edge and pitched.
    When every other pitcher in the Majors is running out of gas by the 7th inning your going to see CC and AJ Burnett finish many games in the 8th and 9th innings because they are workhorses that are worth that sum of money.

CC dominated last year towards the end of the season, when it counted, and pitched on 3 days rest and brought his crappy Brewers team to the playoffs...I trust him over any other lefty in the game right now.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

C.C got it together. and Burnett has been lights out. but Wang has been ****, hopefully he comes around soon.

Swisher has been a beast, looking like a great pickup i want him to start over Nady. Texiera has been slow to start but as usual he'll get his mojo.

we'll be fine.

Great BP today

Now we need 7+ from Joba tomorrow. At least...

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    C.C got it together. and Burnett has been lights out. but Wang has been ****, hopefully he comes around soon.

Swisher has been a beast, looking like a great pickup i want him to start over Nady. Texiera has been slow to start but as usual he'll get his mojo.

we'll be fine.
    A friend of mine who is a White Sox fan said that Nick Swisher did great the first three weeks for the Sox last year then suddenly sucked all year so let's hope Nick Swisher stays consistent for most of the year because he has been more valuable then Nady ever was.

Cheing Ming Wang blows. SMH...his era is like 34.75 or something

cleveland just scored 14 runs...in one inning

Chien Ming Wang

Maybe it's time to send him down so he can get his stuff together. This was just awful to watch. He looked like he was pitching in the HR derby. 3 starts from Wang and he haven't reached the 5th inning yet. He's been our best pitcher the last couple of years. This is sad..The Dude needs help..and that is quick. It looked like he was about to cry out there today.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

send him down to get his **** together and bring up Hughes