Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What NBA Team do you HATE The most?

I hate the Spurs and Celtics the most. I hate Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry with a passion. Horry's throwing of the towel to Danny Ainge face in 1996 during his firsts few game as a new member of the Suns after the Barkley trade. Then Horry's sucker hit on Nash was a disgrace. What happened to the Suns in 2007 was the same thing that happened to the Knicks in 1997. Ridiculous suspensions robing both teams a chance to win it all. I also hate David Stern, I wouldn't be surprise to see OKC Thunder win the lottery since Blake Griffin played in Oklahoma.

Cavs- because no one even tries to block Lebron James....I know he is good but pathetic defensive players in the post make him look better then he really is.

The most dynamic players are the ones that always drive to the basket and why? Because everyone in the NBA except for the few good shotblockers, actually have the guts to face up to these guys while their driving to the basket.

When he is about to drive....get a shotblocking center to be ready to stuff him down and knock him on his ass....you send a message to the entire Cavs team right there...old school basketball.

The Nba players are too woosy to play old school hard nosed defense anymore and thats why the Cavs are amazing this year.

Superstar

The Nets - Cuz i don't like the color schemes their games come on the TV. Same reason i don't watch the Jets on channel 2. **** hurts my eyes.

I used to hate the Jazz, cuz Malone was a cheapshot artist.

i hate the celdicks with a passion, hate the cavs, hate the jazz and hate the bulls. i wud hate on the thunder cuz i hate their name, but they got kd so its all good lol

hate is such a strong word....i mainly dislike the lakers because of their winning ways, and also because they have that fake-ass ***** kobe...tattooed his girl's name on his arm once he cheated...smh

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Lakers- dont like kobe very much.

Spurs- dont like em for some reason, it has to do with them beating us in the finals.