Thread: Overwaded.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Overwaded.

I totally agree with you. I can't stand him he is way too smug. What's that "Wade" band aid business all about? Everybody knows his name. In their championship series against the Mavs he was good, though. Still, refs had to help a lot as well. I think that Batman and Robin stuff was way easier to handle in terms of marketing than a German seven footer. Now maybe we should really go after him. It most certainly doesn't hurt that he is David Stern's pet player.

I remember a Pistons-Heat game a week or so ago that the refs just awarded to the Heat. In the deciding moments of the game, I think it was Rodney Stucky, that Wade raped when he was going to the basket, the refs said nothing. On the other end, Wade goes to the basket, barely gets touched, and goes to the line for 2, winning the game.

This league is too superstar dominated. David Stern should have been fired awhile ago.

Originally Posted by JayJ44

I remember a Pistons-Heat game a week or so ago that the refs just awarded to the Heat. In the deciding moments of the game, I think it was Rodney Stucky, that Wade raped when he was going to the basket, the refs said nothing. On the other end, Wade goes to the basket, barely gets touched, and goes to the line for 2, winning the game.

This league is too superstar dominated. David Stern should have been fired awhile ago.
    Everything Stern does is fishy. We all know the reason Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars were left off the Dream Team 1992 was because it was Jordan that manipulated all of Stern's moves. Had the Knicks beaten the Bulls in that 7 game series of '92 Ewing would have been left of the team.

Originally Posted by JayJ44

Steven A Smith??

how come none of you are taking shots at Stern for what happened in the 1985 Draft?

i like dwade but game one miami vs atlanta

90-64 with the heat only scoring 7 pts in the 4th quarter

OUCHHH!!!!!!

ya wylin, Dwade is a monster, one of few players who play both ends of the court.....probably the only player who plays wit all his heart everytime out there

Originally Posted by datruth
    ya wylin, Dwade is a monster, one of few players who play both ends of the court.....probably the only player who plays wit all his heart everytime out there
    i like him 2, but there are players who play with more heart than him