Garnett May Miss All of Postseason

Would you want K-G to get better by the second round?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimkcchief88

All Star
The Bulls lost by a second three dangit. Still a great effort esp. by Air Gordon dropping 42 in a losing effort. Watched a good piece of the game at work and Steph is still doing NOTHING. Some 20 million dollar man....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Bulls lost by a second three dangit. Still a great effort esp. by Air Gordon dropping 42 in a losing effort. Watched a good piece of the game at work and Steph is still doing NOTHING. Some 20 million dollar man....

Are the Celtics paying Marbury 20 million dollars? No, so what's your point? Marbury has only played 10 minutes, in each of his first two games with Boston. Rajon Rondo is the main point guard for the Celtics. Doc Rivers is only using Marbury, so that he can play defense and distribute the ball, which he has been doing, since arriving to Boston.

JayJ44

Starter
Marbury isn't even looking for his own offense. He just wants to fit in there, he's been setting up his teammates well, even if it doesn't show up in the stats.

People really need to stop thinking about him so much. Every time someone mentions the Celtics, somebody brings up Marbury. Just let it die already...

TunerAddict

Starter
Marbury isn't even looking for his own offense. He just wants to fit in there, he's been setting up his teammates well, even if it doesn't show up in the stats.

People really need to stop thinking about him so much. Every time someone mentions the Celtics, somebody brings up Marbury. Just let it die already...

True. Its like talking about Brent Barry on Houston or Kwame Brown on Detroit.

GetRealistic

Starter

You sure your not a Bulls fan. Because it sure seems like you are one.

jimkcchief88

All Star
He is.
Always been.
Isiah fan first.
Then Bulls fan.

Yeah you are right. I have been posting on this board for 3 years now because I'm a Bulls fan. You are more of an Isiah fan than I am and let me tell you why. Isiah scouted your boy the "Cock." Walsh just signed of on it at the behest of his Godfather D'antoni. Again re-read the old school Larry Brown vs. Isiah threads from three years ago before you mention me and Isiah in the same sentence again. Hall of Fame player, ok coach, terrible GM.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Are the Celtics paying Marbury 20 million dollars? No, so what's your point? Marbury has only played 10 minutes, in each of his first two games with Boston. Rajon Rondo is the main point guard for the Celtics. Doc Rivers is only using Marbury, so that he can play defense and distribute the ball, which he has been doing, since arriving to Boston.

No you are right, Our Knicks paid Steph the 20 million to refuse to play for us, then go play for our rival. My point is that if Steph PLAYED like he was being PAID this year, the Celts wouldn't be in any trouble.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Maybe its because Steph now plays for the Celtics.....

jimkcchief88

All Star
You sure your not a Bulls fan. Because it sure seems like you are one.

Yes, I'm sure I'm not a Bulls fan, but I do want to see the Bulls beat the Celtics. No way do I want to see Steph back into a ring riding the pine for the Celtics when a truly great player like Patrick Ewing doesn't have a ring. Am I hating on Steph??? YES.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yes, I'm sure I'm not a Bulls fan, but I do want to see the Bulls beat the Celtics. No way do I want to see Steph back into a ring riding the pine for the Celtics when a truly great player like Patrick Ewing doesn't have a ring. Am I hating on Steph??? YES.
I concur.......