Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Jets trying to get Sanchez

  1. #1
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Jets trying to get Sanchez

    cool, because as a Jets fan, we haven't had a QB of Sanchez's caliber since Vinny Testaverde...Pennington was a first round pick too, but we never had that franchise QB with potential like Sanchez.

    Hopefully we get it done.

    and trade a 3rd rounder for Chad Johnson.

    Draft a RB, FS, and some LB's and DE in the later rounds.

  2. #2
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    sanchez is way more mobile than vinny and chad too.

    if we do acquire sanchez then we will be in a better position to become contenders.

  3. #3
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    When are you Jets fans gonna realize?? YOU WILL NEVER BE CONTENDERS

  4. #4
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    lol and supposedly seattle wants him and they got the 4th pick. moving from 17 to 4 wud requre a hefty price

  5. #5
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    lol and supposedly seattle wants him and they got the 4th pick. moving from 17 to 4 wud requre a hefty price
    Good bye David Harris

    lol.

  6. #6
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Sanchez is very popular within the latin community on the west coast. I'm sure many west coast teams would want that fan base on their team. It wouldn't surprise me if he end up playing for a west coast team.

  7. #7
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    They got him but it looked like some fans were disappointed.

  8. #8
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    What did they give Cleveland more than their pick.

  9. #9
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    The Jets gave up the 17th and 52nd picks, quarterback [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], defensive end [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and safety [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

    lol well i was right when i said the jets were gonna have to pay a hefty price. im guessing sanchez will have a great chance to start from the beginning. im not as high on him as some others, but still it gives the Jets a franchise QB in place, theres no longer any confusion about who the GUY is. its mark sanchez's team now

  10. #10
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    The way it goes nowadays with the Jets Sanchez will turn out to be a bust. ROLF

  11. #11
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    cool, because as a Jets fan, we haven't had a QB of Sanchez's caliber since Vinny Testaverde...Pennington was a first round pick too, but we never had that franchise QB with potential like Sanchez.

    Hopefully we get it done.

    and trade a 3rd rounder for Chad Johnson.

    Draft a RB, FS, and some LB's and DE in the later rounds.
    I heard the Bengals dont want to trade OchoCinco...

    Deos he even know thats not the proper way to say 85?

  12. #12
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    The Jets gave up the 17th and 52nd picks, quarterback [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], defensive end [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and safety [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

    lol well i was right when i said the jets were gonna have to pay a hefty price. im guessing sanchez will have a great chance to start from the beginning. im not as high on him as some others, but still it gives the Jets a franchise QB in place, theres no longer any confusion about who the GUY is. its mark sanchez's team now
    Nah, not hefty at all.

    All those dudes are NFL madden 70 rating players.
    **** a 2nd round pick.
    Jets won.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    I heard the Bengals dont want to trade OchoCinco...

    Deos he even know thats not the proper way to say 85?
    Chad Ochenta y Cinco?

  14. #14
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by TheBig****
    Chad Ochenta y Cinco?

    lmao sounds madd gay, he needs to step up his game if the bengals want to be in that 9-11 win range again. if palmers healthy they got a shot, if hes not, well.... they dont lol

  15. #15
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    From The Post.

    The Jets added a big gun in quarterback [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this weekend. Now they're looking a player with a big gun problem. The team has talked to the agent for former Giants receiver [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], though no signing is imminent. A source familiar with the discussions said the team "kicked the tires," but that's as far as it has gone.

    Jets Fans. Do you want Plax? Good or bad?

Similar Threads

  1. all about the N.Y. JETS
    By KING~POETIQ in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: Jan 16, 2011, 19:19
  2. Can The Jets win The AFC East Now?
    By New New York in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Jan 01, 2009, 13:15
  3. Farve takes interest from JETS and BUCS
    By Paul1355 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 26, 2008, 17:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •