Sweetney getting ripped off?

kevin

Benchwarmer
In the loss to Indiana last night Kurt Thomas had 10 points and 7 boards in 33 minutes. Mike Sweetney had 10 points 6 boards (2 offensive) in just 14 minutes.

Demarr Johnson although didn't have a good game tonight but has shown his great potential and hasen't been getting the time all of a sudden. I am done supporting Shandon Anderson about his defense, he's no Bruce Bowen or Ron Artest and he has 0 offensive game. He had three key turnovers in the first quarter alone. Demarr has proven he can score and has been playing much better D than I expected him to play.

Clearly Lenny has no idea what he's doing when it comes to who should be getting the minutes.

Naz had a good game tonight, Baker played like an alcholic and Marbury had his usually bad game (1 out of 4 are good)

Lenny has to make better use of his players. I would really like to see some of their practices and see how Demarr and Sweetney play. I would bet that they are ripping it up against all of the Knicks, the reason the veterans are getting more PT because they have been in the league longer. Lenny the idea is to win a championship, not to award the veteran players with PT and not producing. Lenny's coaching this year has been pure bull ****!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I do think that Sweetney and DerMarr deserves more minutes. KT is not getting it done and Sweetney showed that he has some offensive game tonight.

6thman

Benchwarmer
Kurt Thomas doesn't play as well as a few months ago... He should wake up! I totally agree with you, Shandon cannot start!!!
Kevin, i wouldn't say it has been a bull***, it was just bad but better than Chaney ;)
We want Isiah as coach :) :) :) :)

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i think sweetney doesnt have that much playing experience
i wish he did then he would be great
anybody no wat year demarr johnson is? i dont think hes a rooke

peter