Countdown to the 2009 NBA Draft Lottery

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think we'll be able to trade up into the top 2. Assuming Griffin is off the board, I think the Grizzlies would trade their pick. They have a bunch of PG's, and I think they're to cheap to pay Rubio's buyout clause. I've heard they're interested in Stephen Curry. Let's draft him, trade him to the Grizzlies for Rubio, add in whatever necessary.

hope ur right, and while i love curry's game id love to have rubio more.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
so much for me predicting tht the draft wud make the forum come alive, no1 cares about another non-top3 pick lol. funny that the only time we've gotten in the lottery this decade is when we gave our pick to the bulls. FML

JayJ44

Starter
so much for me predicting tht the draft wud make the forum come alive, no1 cares about another non-top3 pick lol. funny that the only time we've gotten in the lottery this decade is when we gave our pick to the bulls. FML

That reminds me, **** eddy curry and **** chicago.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
F**K THISS!!!!! Anyone but the clippers.......... /but i dont mind drafting stephen curry at 8th pick to be honest. IMO he's not gonna be like JJ Redick. JJ was a spot up shooter in college. Curry is a spot up shooter and he can shoot off the dribble and create his own shot. I see him being like a ben gordon type of player in the NBA

Scribbles

Rotation player
We can still always go after Steve Nash this off season Knicks fans.

:) Sure he's old, but he's a fix for now...

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
With the 8th pick in the NBA Draft the New York Knicks Select Another Mediocre Player Who Can't Play D. Seriously I hate the NBA Draft you have to be in the top 3 in order to get a franchise player. I hope we package Curry or Jefferies and #8 for an expiring contract and a 2010 first rounder.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
F**K THISS!!!!! Anyone but the clippers.......... /but i dont mind drafting stephen curry at 8th pick to be honest. IMO he's not gonna be like JJ Redick. JJ was a spot up shooter in college. Curry is a spot up shooter and he can shoot off the dribble and create his own shot. I see him being like a ben gordon type of player in the NBA

exactly! f**k ma brother he thought from the beginning theyd win. thts the most stupid and boring place for him to go. he gets to "share" valuable time with kaman, randolph, and camby. perfect for him. he cuda gone ANYWHERE else and it wud be awesome.
Memphis: him and mayo combo wud leave ppl drooling
Thunder: Durant+Griffen+Westbrook+Green+Super Salary Cap= Major Jizz
Wizards: Title contender
knicks: where he really belongs lol

jst **** mike dunleavy, that joke of a coach/gm

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
With the 8th pick in the NBA Draft the New York Knicks Select Another Mediocre Player Who Can't Play D. Seriously I hate the NBA Draft you have to be in the top 3 in order to get a franchise player. I hope we package Curry or Jefferies and #8 for an expiring contract and a 2010 first rounder.

thts not true at all for MOST drafts. but i doubt any1 of franchise player caliber will fall at 8 in this weak ass draft.

Kiyaman

Legend
I think we'll be able to trade up into the top 2. Assuming Griffin is off the board, I think the Grizzlies would trade their pick. They have a bunch of PG's, and I think they're to cheap to pay Rubio's buyout clause. I've heard they're interested in Stephen Curry. Let's draft him, trade him to the Grizzlies for Rubio, add in whatever necessary.

Thats all the Knicks need is another pain in the back euro-player

jpz17

Starter
Jpz is back

Been about a month..

I gotta be honest I did not miss KO.com nothing against you guys, Fantasy Baseball GM is just much more fun

Well this sucks, Knicks suck. NBA wants New York to fail, typical..

Screw David Stern and his ugly face

Knicks have a good VP and a great coach, but they can't get good

The Knicks will never be good again... :(

This is why I'm watching college much more

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Jpz is back

Been about a month..

I gotta be honest I did not miss KO.com nothing against you guys, Fantasy Baseball GM is just much more fun

Well this sucks, Knicks suck. NBA wants New York to fail, typical..

Screw David Stern and his ugly face

Knicks have a good VP and a great coach, but they can't get good

The Knicks will never be good again... :(

This is why I'm watching college much more

**** you too jpz this is prob all ur fault lol

jpz17

Starter
Thats all the Knicks need is another pain in the back euro-player

kiya, I hear what your saying but listen bro. There are plenty of good Euro players in the NBA and you know this. Don't try to impress anyone here, your just another guy. No one in the world knows how Rubio will do in America. Heck, Griffen could be a bust. The whole draft is risky. Euro is much more talented than college IMO. Josh Childress says its the hardest hes ever played. Its mentally tough on you.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
exactly! f**k ma brother he thought from the beginning theyd win. thts the most stupid and boring place for him to go. he gets to "share" valuable time with kaman, randolph, and camby. perfect for him. he cuda gone ANYWHERE else and it wud be awesome.
Memphis: him and mayo combo wud leave ppl drooling
Thunder: Durant+Griffen+Westbrook+Green+Super Salary Cap= Major Jizz
Wizards: Title contender
knicks: where he really belongs lol

jst **** mike dunleavy, that joke of a coach/gm

Yea then they beat us 2 times by harrington hangin on the rim and they already have enough talent on their team. Give that 1st pick to someone that actually needs it like us

jpz17

Starter
I could honestly see the Clips trading with the Grizzlies right here and selecting Rubio. I could also see Rubio dropping to 6 because all the teams have decent PGs.

Why would the Clippers pass up Griffen?

Kaman Camby Randolph and all very very good players. Kaman is young.

If the Clippers select Griffen they will deal Camby for sure, maybe Randolph too

Davis
Gordon
?
Griffen
Kaman

Deal for a SF and that team is set

(Lets stick maybe a Wilson Chandler in there.. for example of course)
Davis
Gordon
Chandler
Griffen
Kaman

wowowowowow