Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Countdown to the 2009 NBA Draft Lottery

I knew the Clippers would win.

Great!

Now Blake Griffin can go spend the early years of his career in that hell hole doing nothing year after year. Might just ruin his career.

Can you tell I don't like the kid?

smh @ u ****in retards still begging for a PG

bunch of clowns in here who grew up in low-oxygen environments

make some sense, WE NEED SG OR CENTER, not PG

GET THAT THROOUGH UR FRIED BRAINS , HOLY ****

As Far As Im Concerned This Is A Good Thing. The Only Thing That Matters Is The East, We Know The Wizards With A Healthy Gilbert Are Going To Be Better Next Year No Matter Who They Draft, They Slid Down To The Fifth Pick, But Every Other Pick In Front Of Is A West Coast Team. Therefore Out Of All The Legitimate Lottery Teams, I Dont Count The Wizards As I Said Before They Are A Playoff Level Team Just Had A Bad Year With Injuries Coaching Changes Etc. So We Technically Have The Highest Pick Out Of Any Lottery Level Team This Summer To Me That Is A Good Thing, Therefore If Walsh Plays His Cards Right We Will Be One Step In The Right Direction For Being Getting Better "in The East" Who Cares About The Warriors, T Wolves, Clips, Kings, And So And So Forth, All I Care About Is The East. We Will Have The Best Draft Pick For An Eastern Conference Team This Year Be Happy.

Get this through YOUR fried brain hommus...

The Knicks need a point guard. Sure we need a center and a pure sg, but we need a pg too.

Mike D let it be known full well that he needs a decent point guard to orchestrate his offense, so don't pull the retard call unless you're a higher authority....Which you're not.....

I agree we REALLY need a 5, but as far as your comments about N8 being a better passer than Rubio, you are lacking in evidence to the umpteenth degree. You also forgot to compare their defense. Rubio was born superior at the defense end.

Don't go dissing the entirety of the ko.com site because your opinion means so much to you.

ばか

Originally Posted by the portable man
    smh @ u ****in retards still begging for a PG

bunch of clowns in here who grew up in low-oxygen environments

make some sense, WE NEED SG OR CENTER, not PG

GET THAT THROOUGH UR FRIED BRAINS , HOLY ****

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    That is hilarious!

BTW, the portable man, what center could we get with the 8th pick?

Superstar

looks like Kermit the frog caught the swine flu from going down on ms piggy

**** david stern

Clippers, Grizzlies, and Thunder?!! WTF???

The Clippers will never be good, no matter how many draft picks they get. They should be kicked out of the lottery forever for being such a sad franchise. They don't care about winning, just profits.

Grizzlies suck too. Their management just cares about money.

Like the Thunder don't have enough talent. **** them too.
    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I knew the Clippers would win.

Great!

Now Blake Griffin can go spend the early years of his career in that hell hole doing nothing year after year. Might just ruin his career.

Can you tell I don't like the kid?
    Fk the CLIPPERS. I think this is funny.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2009 NBA Draft Cancelled Due to "Clippers Curse" (Satire)

Saying they have no desire to play for the Los Angeles Clippers, a team once dubbed by Sports Illustrated as professional sports' worst franchise, all the NBA prospects have announced they're sitting out the 2009 NBA draft.
    As a result, the draft is being cancelled.
    Many are returning to college, while some have vowed to play in Europe, Greece, and even an Iranian intramural basketball league rather than play for the hapless Clippers.
    The Clippers, Los Angeles' redheaded stepchild of hoops, have long been considered a franchise where promising NBA careers die and where those there play as hard as possible in hopes of attracting interest from a semi-pro team somewhere.
    Blake Griffin, a sophomore power forward from Oklahoma and the projected top pick, announced he would return to Oklahoma and play two more years or until the Clippers lose the lottery, whichever comes first.
    "[Clippers head coach] Mike Dunleavy's a good guy who dresses well, but I have no desire to play for the Clippers," Griffin told reporters. "If I ever play professional hoops in Los Angeles, it'll be in a purple and gold uniform."
    Duke's 6'4" junior Gerald Henderson has fired his agent and is applying for re-admission at Duke. "I'll even change my major if that helps me avoid getting drafted by the Clippers," he said in a statement. "It's easier to spell Coach K's [Mike Krzyzewski] last name than it is to stomach the thought of playing for the Clippers."
    Southern Miss guard Jeremy Wise likewise will return to college for his final season rather than risk being drafted by the Clippers.
    Dunleavy, in Spain to watch Spanish sensation Ricky Rubio, had no immediate comment.
    Other would-be 2009 draftees have even chosen to play overseas.
    7'3" UConn center Hasheem Thabeet is in talks to play for a professional team in Greece but said he may even consider playing for an Iranian intramural team, the Tehran Deathtoamericas, if that doesn't work out. "Anything to avoid playing for the Clippers," he added.

Veteran

[QUOTE=JayJ44;92933
    The Clippers will never be good, no matter how many draft picks they get. They should be kicked out of the lottery forever for being such a sad franchise. .[/QUOTE]

maybe they can follow us out the door???

Veteran

Now all euro players get back injuries? OK Kiya.

nahhhh.... just the ones we pick...

Veteran

here's my prediction... we have a ****ty upcoming season, and through the 'luck of the draw', we get the very 1st pick in next years lottery...

Veteran

but.... oh **** thomas traded it , and utah owns our no.1... but i'm sure that IT covered our ass by protecting it ... he did ...didn't he??

isiah talk to me... reassure me that you are not the flaming ******* that i think u are...

Superstar

What I don't get is that in the Randolph trade why couldn't Walsh ask the Clippers to swap 1st round picks.

At the time the Clippers were terrible like 1-10, the knicks weren't much better though and without Randolph it could be assumed the knicks would be worse.

Was it really that difficult to swap 1st round picks? Would the clippers really not trade Thomas for Randolph to possibly move down in the draft? Mobley was only in it to match salaries..I'm convinced both teams knew he wouldn't play in NY.

Veteran

the jury is out on walsh... but i fear he will be another thomas, who was another layden.....