Ricky Hatton Gets Knocked Out in 2 Rounds

JayJ44

Starter
Whoever spent $50 on that shit must have been pissed. They should give out refunds or something lol.

LeFlume

All Star
I saw the fight, It was a one sided affair from the opening bell. When are the English fight fans realize that Ricky Hatton doesn't belong on that level? First Pretty Boy Floyd and now Paquiao. 40 something wins on his home turf isn't that Impressive in Vegas. He is, and always has been, one a level below super stardom. He should retire, or going back fighting up and coming fighters in Europe.

metrocard

Legend
Hatton shouldn't retired...that would be foolish.

Hatton should just lay low...theres nothing wrong with losing to two of the best in the game.

I wanna see Pacq vs Cotto.

Pricey

Rotation player
I saw the fight, It was a one sided affair from the opening bell. When are the English fight fans realize that Ricky Hatton doesn't belong on that level? First Pretty Boy Floyd and now Paquiao. 40 something wins on his home turf isn't that Impressive in Vegas. He is, and always has been, one a level below super stardom. He should retire, or going back fighting up and coming fighters in Europe.
i disagree.

Hatton has been a great fighter, unfortunatley for him he has lost to 2 of the best fighters in a row. If i was him i would retire but i dont think he will, he loves the fans too much and will feel like he let them down.
Ive never seen a boxer that loves his fans so much.

clumsy

Rotation player
Hatton is overrated. But he's one of the most exciting boxers out. Like Arturo Gotti....i'd rather watch a fight by them against similarly skilled brawlers....It's way more exciting.

I don't think Mayweather will beat Marquez and honestly i wouldn't be surprised if Pac can beat Marquez. One of the fights i definitely thought that Marquez won. Before you think i'm crazy i think that Marquez is EXTREMELY underrated. Definitely one of the best strategists in boxing.

Cotto's walking weight is most likley 160+ . That would be a good fight.

Props to Pacman tho. Dude is getting smarter. Def my favorite boxer as of now.

clumsy

Rotation player
Marquez has more to prove....He fought 2 controversial fights with Pac. It honestly could have went either way twice. Marquez has fought better competition. He's has underrated power, and is a defensive fighter like Mayweather.

Mayweather doesn't have that much considering he retired undefeated champion. He can always use the being rusty excuse. Plus he was one of the best managed fighters....He fought a lot of cans.

It's like a boxing purists dream matchup.

clumsy

Rotation player
DAMMMN Pac -> PBF may not happen. I kinda don't like how boxing has so much to be with promotion and whatnot. It maybe Pac -> Cotto or Pac -> Mosely.

At this point Pac is kinda messed up in the game. His frame is naturally too small to compete with someone like Cotto. I can't see him eating Cotto up when Cotto naturally is probably 20 lbs more than Pac. And Cotto is smart for not trying to make the catchweight at below 145 no point in catching a L because you fighting weak and drained. I think he would have a hard time with Shane too but has a better chance of beating him just due to the age difference.

Which would ya'll see. Personally i just want competitive fights i could care less about legacy and whatnot. I think Pac and Cotto would be the most exciting, but it would prob be over by the 5th.