I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics

Is Marbury the best player on the Celtics?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was wondering where MSG went

i just ordered some new clothing from http://starbury.com/....the greatest site on the internet.

41YdTwQBwfL.jpg

*waits for the draft*

Spanish_fan

Rookie
Marbury is one of the worst players in Celtics. He's one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. In addition he's egocentric and a complete idiot, named himself the best point ward of the world and in the end has been a cancer for the Knicks.
I hope the Celtics do not win the ring because Marbury does not deserve to have a ring in his fingers

smokes

Huge Member
Yes his 27% shooting will be missed when they release him to free agency after they get knocked out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hahaha....so were gonna act like marbury isnt the best defensive player on the smelltics?

smh @ big baby missing layups, taking beautiful highlight assists away from starbury

Anyone every notice how even when Marbury does miss a shot, its just barely off?

With Pierce looking old, Marbury was a great signing. He carried them out of the first round.

His teammates and the fans love him, even Tommy Heinsohn was crediting Marbury for his great defense in one of the last games of the season, when he did an excellent job of defending the much taller Kevin Durant.

marbury_backstage450300.jpg

Is that a smile on Kendrick Perkins face? (In the back left corner)

Perkins is always mean muggin it, i didnt think he could smile. But thats not really a smile, more of a slight smirk.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
hahaha....so were gonna act like marbury isnt the best defensive player on the smelltics?

smh @ big baby missing layups, taking beautiful highlight assists away from starbury

Anyone every notice how even when Marbury does miss a shot, its just barely off?

With Pierce looking old, Marbury was a great signing. He carried them out of the first round.

His teammates and the fans love him, even Tommy Heinsohn was crediting Marbury for his great defense in one of the last games of the season, when he did an excellent job of defending the much taller Kevin Durant.

marbury_backstage450300.jpg

Is that a smile on Kendrick Perkins face? (In the back left corner)

Perkins is always mean muggin it, i didnt think he could smile. But thats not really a smile, more of a slight smirk.

MSG you are a good poster but in this thread you just want to start hell...lol ( I hope so). This thread and your comebacks lies behind one of those 3 big reasons:

1. YOU are triyng to start some shit around cuz you are bored.

2. YOU are just joking around ( hope so)

3. YOU are closer to Marbury than GOD.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Excellent thread, MSG. Team Starbury is #1 in the Country.

Starchild is going to carry the Celtics to the NBA Finals. :lol: :lol: :lol:
273242_f260.jpg

Starchild > M.J.(and I'm not talking about the one who played for the Lakers).

CoolClyde

I can't wait for Wafer Alston to smack Marbury in the head, like he did Eddie House (who deserves it). somebody smack Marbury in the head....
right in his logo.

Marbury >> Opie

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Excellent thread, MSG. Team Starbury is #1 in the Country.

Starchild is going to carry the Celtics to the NBA Finals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Starchild > M.J.(and I'm not talking about the one who played for the Lakers).

I agree...if Jordan played today, he would be a ricky davis type of player, but not as athletic.

Its time for them old fools to stop with that old school bias, i hate it more then anything.

Wilt Chamberlain = Greg Oden

Magic Johnson = Boris Diaw

Larry Bird = Kapono

Charles Barkley = Luke Mbah a Moute

Bill Walton = Matt Bonner

Dr. J = Gerald Green

David Robinson = Steven Hunter

Jerry West = Dan Dickau

Its simple mathematics, most stars from the 90's and back would struggle to play in the game today. The players now are far more physical, stronger, athletic, and faster. To sum it up, they're straight up better. No comparison, its quite embarrassing how them old fools try to act like these bums could play in todays game.

Scust @ my father for defendin all these lames
smhrd3.gif

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
hmm this thread is...entertaining to say the least lol. but 4 real im glad that starbury hasnt had any problems with his new team. i hope it keeps up. but he looks awful on the court lol. hes not even close to the old starbury. and mj=ricky davis????

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I am an Isiahsexual, and I am upset that his plan failed miserably. I am a Duhonsexual, and it saddens me that he couldn't even get the Knicks 33 wins.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

An Isiahsexual/Duhonsexual trying to comment on Team Starbury's support for a 2x All Star? SMH

Starbury is on a team that won over 60 games. He made it passed the first round, this year. Starbury's far from a loser.

P.S.- Tunafaggot's a manipulative asshole, so I'm glad that MSGKnickz33 hit em up with a negative rep point.

Last edited: