I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics

Is Marbury the best player on the Celtics?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

metrocard

Legend
As if I have time to read all your self glorifying bean curd bullshit.... Did I ever insult you throughout my post? No.

Are you obsessed with your own opinion of yourself on this site? Yes. To the point where you make a thread about yourself being so awesome. Pendeho. Stop wasting your time fostering turds.

Call me what you like non-hetrotard.... If someone argues with you, you don't have to get your clitoris in a cramp.

Spending so much time on here protecting yourself with 3 hour posts. Sad.

Go and prepare for your Quincea?eros puto.おかま、金玉 なめてるのあほマザファカー.

34g3pyp.gif

Damn, you're weak.

I did like 3 meaningless insults.
and you come back at me like a b*tch.
The information was too much for you, so you focus on the meaningless insults.

Not suprise, you're not the first.
Defeat taste like shyt, right? Next time don't come to a debate with ignorant opinions backed up by your stupidty. Its mad fail.

lol...your swag tells me you have no life or do nothing with your life, I just come on here for a quick visit and post...my life is indescribable really, I sense the envy in your text.

Keep throwing, because you'll keep missing.

2jbk0me.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It not defeat princess... It's your obsession.....

All you ever seem to do is google stats and articles that you think make you sound like you're a prophet.

So, if i must reply to you for the sake of helping you feed the belly of your gloating beast, I will.
Bernard King was the Carmelo of the league back thing, unstoppable scoring SF, along with the dominant Patrick Ewing, and two potential 20 ppg scorers in Gerald Wilkins and Bill Cartwright, along with a solid bench of Trent Tucker, Gerald Henderson and Kenny Walker.
followed up by

King actually played 6...get your stats correct next time.
The only reason I didn't get my stats right, was because I don't rely on google and or the articles made by others for regurgitation.

You didn't actually know Bernard King was out for an entire season, that much is clear.

Tucker = one of the best 3pt shooters in Knicks history, good for 10 points off the bench, contributed for the Knicks throughout the 80's...spent more seasons (almost ten) as a Knick than Jackson did in his career. He was a nice piece, I'm not going to be a f*cking moron like you and title Tucker as "ultimate" or anything, he was just a nice guy to have off the bench. No scrub scores 10 points a game and shoots 40%. Certinely you can't.

Kenny Walker/Henderson = another solid bench guy for 10 point, being on the bench doesn't make you a scrub, especially if you're coming off the bench for 10ppg
Yeah and I'm sure you were there watching it all weren't you. I've actually watched these guys play and they were crap. All of them. Tucker was a good shooter but so is JJ Red Dick.

Kenny Walker/Henderson = another solid bench guy for 10 point, being on the bench doesn't make you a scrub, especially if you're coming off the bench for 10ppg
You don't know what you're talking about. Did you ever watch Kenny Walker attempt to shoot or dribble? Obviously not.

Stop googling.

"Bill Cartwright had the 2nd worst shot in history"

Again, you're ignorant punk self never seems to stop failing after each trial. You're really hopeless of learning or even improving...theres no progression in your text...you just seem to get worse.

Bill Cartwright was 7"1 man, 7 footers are known to for not being able to shoot.
Dirk Nowitzki
Patrick Ewing
Yao Ming
The Admiral
The Dream
Big Z
Ralph Sampson
Andrew Bogut
Blah
Blah
****ing
Blah

Previous to that in 90-91?
Lost NBA Eastern Conference First Round (3-0) versus Chicago Bulls.
Shall we go through a list of teams that got stamped by the Bulls in the 90's? Let's not for the sake of saving time from a google search for you.

Obviously, its no contest...Marbury is the more superior and dominant player, it shouldn't even be mentioned.
I was referring solely to achievements as winners in my comparison. Man, apparently pulling your dick too much (over yourself) does make you blind.

I have nothing to say to your copy and pastes because they're not your opinions, they're your diet. Stop thinking you're the man.....

Googling and regurgitating the opinions of those you consider correct, doesn't make you worthy of starting threads about yourself.

Vicarious failure.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I thought Knicks fans ALWAYS hated the Celtics and ALWAYS wanted them to lose?For those on here that are rooting for the Celtics to win just b/c of Marbury should be ashamed.Don't tell me that you are just rooting for them just b/c your player is playing for them either.If you want them to win then you are Celtics fan and should post this Marbury crap on your new teams site(Celtics)

Marbury fans are going to have to face the fact that Marbury is gone!! He isn't a Knick no more and never will be again.So its time for you to make a choice and that is are you going to stay a Knick and quit bringing Marbury up with thread after thread OR are you going to switch teams and become a Celtics fan and join their bandwagan.

I could be all wrong I might be the only one on here that feels this way about seeing Marbury thread after Marbury thread.If nobody else feels the same way that I do and and don't get tired of reading Marbury threads then I won't bring it up again.GO KNICKS!!!!!

KBlack25

Starter
It absolutely is an excuse. Look, the guy isn't performing, for whatever reason. Any reason you give is just an excuse.

I thought Marbury was a "warrior" staying in game shape, being in the best shape he's ever been in, staying sharp. When he wasn't playing all the Marbury dick riders were saying "as soon as he goes elsewhere he'll make us sorry and make sure whichever team he plays for goes deep in the playoffs."

Well guess what? He's back, and he hasn't performed. If the guy performed well, you guys would be like, "See I told you so, we should have had him playing from the beginning." If he performs bad, "Oh, he's out for a year." It's an impossible argument because all the Marbury apologists have something to say if he performs, and excuses when he doesn't.

GetRealistic

Starter
Tomorrow could very well be an emotional day for all you Marbury fans. If he does what he said he's going to do (play in Italy) tomorrow could be his last NBA game.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It absolutely is an excuse. Look, the guy isn't performing, for whatever reason. Any reason you give is just an excuse.

I thought Marbury was a "warrior" staying in game shape, being in the best shape he's ever been in, staying sharp. When he wasn't playing all the Marbury dick riders were saying "as soon as he goes elsewhere he'll make us sorry and make sure whichever team he plays for goes deep in the playoffs."

Well guess what? He's back, and he hasn't performed. If the guy performed well, you guys would be like, "See I told you so, we should have had him playing from the beginning." If he performs bad, "Oh, he's out for a year." It's an impossible argument because all the Marbury apologists have something to say if he performs, and excuses when he doesn't.

Marbury has performed.

He helped the Celtics come back to win game 5, against the Magic. If it wasn't for him, the Celtics would have lost that game, and there would not have been a game 7.

Marbury also helped the Celtics blowout the Bulls, in Game 3 of the first round. He set up great passes for Paul Pierce and Ray Allen, and he knocked down a couple of 3 pointers to put the Celtics up by 23.

Tomorrow could very well be an emotional day for all you Marbury fans. If he does what he said he's going to do (play in Italy) tomorrow could be his last NBA game.

Tomorrow could also be an emotional day for you, sucka.

10.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The Mebury Lovers always show his stats to try and prove how great a player Mebury is.

2009 Playoff average:
3.7 pts
30.7% fg
27.3% 3pt
1.8 asst
1 to

They don't lie. He's currently the worst player on the Celtics.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Mebury Lovers always show his stats to try and prove how great a player Mebury is.

2009 Playoff average:
3.7 pts
30.7% fg
27.3% 3pt
1.8 asst
1 to

They don't lie. He's currently the worst player on the Celtics.

Marbury gets playing time over Tony Allen, J.R. Giddens, Bill Walker, and Mikkie Moore. If he was the worst player, Doc Rivers would just use Eddie House and Tony Allen of the bench, in the backcourt.

Sorry, but you lose again, Isiahsexual.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Marbury gets playing time over Tony Allen, J.R. Giddens, Bill Walker, and Mikkie Moore. If he was the worst player, Doc Rivers would just use Eddie House and Tony Allen of the bench, in the backcourt.

Sorry, but you lose again, Isiahsexual.

So, now you're comparing him to players that don't play. That's pathetic. I guess I should have been more specific. He's the worst Celtic currently playing. Again, the stats don't lie. So give it up Marburysexual, you lost.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
So, now you're comparing him to players that don't play. That's pathetic. I guess I should have been more specific. He's the worst Celtic currently playing. Again, the stats don't lie. So give it up Marburysexual, you lost.

Wrong again. Tony Allen has played in 9 playoff games, this season. The reason why Marbury gets playing time over him is, because Doc Rivers prefers Marbury over Tony Allen.

You lose, Isiahsexual.

Go back to disappearing from this site, the same way you did after metrocard exposed you for the Isiahsexual you are.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Wrong again. Tony Allen has played in 9 playoff games, this season. The reason why Marbury gets playing time over him is, because Doc Rivers prefers Marbury over Tony Allen.

You lose, Isiahsexual.

Go back to disappearing from this site, the same way you did after metrocard exposed you for the Isiahsexual you are.

That's all you have. Mebury is better than Tony Allen because he's getting more minutes?? Haha. What a joke. You are in love with a player that's getting only 5 minutes more than Tony Allen!! How pathetic. The stats don't lie. Mebury still is the worst player. Even Tony Allen is shooting a better fg% than Mebury. Sorry you lost. It must be difficult to realize the person you're in love with is a loser.

When did I disappear from this site and when did metro expose me as an Isiahsexual? Now you're just making stuff up.

You should disappear from this site. The majority of the posters on this site think you're ridiculous and would be grateful if you never posted again. Most of us have no respect for you. You're like the Mebury of KOL. The site would get better when you leave.

smokes

Huge Member
That's all you have. Mebury is better than Tony Allen because he's getting more minutes?? Haha. What a joke. You are in love with a player that's getting only 5 minutes more than Tony Allen!! How pathetic. The stats don't lie. Mebury still is the worst player. Even Tony Allen is shooting a better fg% than Mebury. Sorry you lost. It must be difficult to realize the person you're in love with is a loser.

When did I disappear from this site and when did metro expose me as an Isiahsexual? Now you're just making stuff up.

You should disappear from this site. The majority of the posters on this site think you're ridiculous and would be grateful if you never posted again. Most of us have no respect for you. You're like the Mebury of KOL. The site would get better when you leave.

Nah, abcd brings a lot of humour to the forums with his post, I don't want him to leave.