MUTOMBO

kevin

Benchwarmer
Deke played very well against the bulls 14 boards 4 blocks. Showed how he still deserves to be in the rotation

WiL8000

Rotation player
Absolutely, he gives the Knicks a size advantage over most eastern conference teams. I was impressed with his game tonight, he seems well rested after his time away on the IR. Its good if the Knicks can get him ready to play well before the playoffs.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
He was very impressive. I am glad that he showed that he can still play. They need to give him more minutes so they'll have a chance to win.

aswitzer

Rookie
Congrats for making the playoffs for the 1st time in 3 years!

Happy to see Mt. Mutombo have a great game. He can be a difference maker in the playoffs when he's back there blocking shots...

6thman

Benchwarmer
oooh guys that was a terrific game by Mutombo!!!
He has showed us that at his age he can still be great for us!!!
NY will need his defence in the PO

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
did vin baker play??

Hope he doesn't get depressed due to his limited play time. It seems like almost every player on the Knicks have games where they aren't used much.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea deke is playing solid d and boarding. i just wish he could score and get fouled a lil bit more. then hed really b a threat. but o well

peter

newmove

Rotation player
there were certain games durin this season when deke got hot but we all have to admitt that his nba greatest days are over :cry:
wish he could still play like he used to play in philly...

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
mutombo might actually be a HUGE difference for us in the playoffs cuz if u look at it almost all teh teams that went to the finals recently had very good big men, ex) mutombo on philly, shaq, duncan, so i basically think they need a big man like him and play well in order to go deep into the playoffs

newmove

Rotation player
hopefully he will step up and perform like he used to... :)
but hey, vin is there, dermarr is ther, nazzie is there so knicks got some big men to play big games... ;)