So I'm Looking at the Knicks Official Homepage...

Scribbles

Rotation player
....and I think it's fair to say that the face of new Knicks regime is Danilo Gallinari.

He's everywhere from ads, to special events, to press conferences. All I see his him and Kim Kardash LOL

...which makes me wonder if they're going to commit to D. Lee or N8.

Remember, N8 was the poster boy for us last year.

Thoughts?

jimkcchief88

All Star
....and I think it's fair to say that the face of new Knicks regime is Danilo Gallinari.

He's everywhere from ads, to special events, to press conferences. All I see his him and Kim Kardash LOL

...which makes me wonder if they're going to commit to D. Lee or N8.

Remember, N8 was the poster boy for us last year.

Thoughts?

That is just pitiful that your 6th pick that didn't play is the poster child for the franchise. I mean that's just embarrassing. Only the Knicks would choose a player that averaged 6 points in 15 minutes in 28 games to be the face of the franchise. PITIFUL>

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
That is just pitiful that your 6th pick that didn't play is the poster child for the franchise. I mean that's just embarrassing. Only the Knicks would choose a player that averaged 6 points in 15 minutes in 28 games to be the face of the franchise. PITIFUL>

im hopin he averages at least over 16 pts nxt year

TunerAddict

Starter
He is really the only player who is guaranteed to be here for awhile...It just makes sense...It is him or Chandler and thats about it tbh.

New New York

Quiet Storm
They have to convince the fans that he is not a bust like mostly all our lottery picks, and that they believe that his injury is improving, either that or he was the only player willing to show up to the press conference. Seriously, He is the safest of all the players on the roster, not because he is untouchable, but because he is currently untradable.

Not to say he wont turn out to be a good player -he hasnt played enough to make an accurate assestment of him- but, no team wants him now because of the injury so he and Eddy Curry are the only players who are gauranteed to be back (no pun intended) next season, and it would have been akward to see Eddy representing us at a Press Conference.

Wilson is a key component to our future, but he could be dealt if the right deal comes along.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Well they chose Gallo for the Maccabi conference because he's an international player obviously...

Im saying tho, I went to look at what they think about the draft they had prospect stories but all I see otherwise was Gallo everywhere - article under article ad by ad. I was like...huh? LOL

Just an observation, nothing to worry about.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well they chose Gallo for the Maccabi conference because he's an international player obviously...

Im saying tho, I went to look at what they think about the draft they had prospect stories but all I see otherwise was Gallo everywhere - article under article ad by ad. I was like...huh? LOL

Just an observation, nothing to worry about.

Tyreke Evans was featured, so that gives me hope. Even though MIZZOU beat Memphis, Tyreke worked my boys over for 25. I hope we grab Tyreke. He is a beast. Please no more overated Euros.

JayJ44

Starter
Tyreke Evans was featured, so that gives me hope. Even though MIZZOU beat Memphis, Tyreke worked my boys over for 25. I hope we grab Tyreke. He is a beast. Please no more overated Euros.

But we can draft overrated NCAA players? K, just checking...