Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: So I'm Looking at the Knicks Official Homepage...

  1. #1
    Superstar Scribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    6

    Default So I'm Looking at the Knicks Official Homepage...

    ....and I think it's fair to say that the face of new Knicks regime is Danilo Gallinari.

    He's everywhere from ads, to special events, to press conferences. All I see his him and Kim Kardash LOL

    ...which makes me wonder if they're going to commit to D. Lee or N8.

    Remember, N8 was the poster boy for us last year.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Scribbles
    ....and I think it's fair to say that the face of new Knicks regime is Danilo Gallinari.

    He's everywhere from ads, to special events, to press conferences. All I see his him and Kim Kardash LOL

    ...which makes me wonder if they're going to commit to D. Lee or N8.

    Remember, N8 was the poster boy for us last year.

    Thoughts?
    That is just pitiful that your 6th pick that didn't play is the poster child for the franchise. I mean that's just embarrassing. Only the Knicks would choose a player that averaged 6 points in 15 minutes in 28 games to be the face of the franchise. PITIFUL>

  3. #3
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    That is just pitiful that your 6th pick that didn't play is the poster child for the franchise. I mean that's just embarrassing. Only the Knicks would choose a player that averaged 6 points in 15 minutes in 28 games to be the face of the franchise. PITIFUL>

    im hopin he averages at least over 16 pts nxt year

  4. #4
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    He is really the only player who is guaranteed to be here for awhile...It just makes sense...It is him or Chandler and thats about it tbh.

  5. #5
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    They have to convince the fans that he is not a bust like mostly all our lottery picks, and that they believe that his injury is improving, either that or he was the only player willing to show up to the press conference. Seriously, He is the safest of all the players on the roster, not because he is untouchable, but because he is currently untradable.

    Not to say he wont turn out to be a good player -he hasnt played enough to make an accurate assestment of him- but, no team wants him now because of the injury so he and Eddy Curry are the only players who are gauranteed to be back (no pun intended) next season, and it would have been akward to see Eddy representing us at a Press Conference.

    Wilson is a key component to our future, but he could be dealt if the right deal comes along.

  6. #6
    Superstar Scribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Well they chose Gallo for the Maccabi conference because he's an international player obviously...

    Im saying tho, I went to look at what they think about the draft they had prospect stories but all I see otherwise was Gallo everywhere - article under article ad by ad. I was like...huh? LOL

    Just an observation, nothing to worry about.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Scribbles
    Well they chose Gallo for the Maccabi conference because he's an international player obviously...

    Im saying tho, I went to look at what they think about the draft they had prospect stories but all I see otherwise was Gallo everywhere - article under article ad by ad. I was like...huh? LOL

    Just an observation, nothing to worry about.
    Tyreke Evans was featured, so that gives me hope. Even though MIZZOU beat Memphis, Tyreke worked my boys over for 25. I hope we grab Tyreke. He is a beast. Please no more overated Euros.

  8. #8
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Tyreke Evans was featured, so that gives me hope. Even though MIZZOU beat Memphis, Tyreke worked my boys over for 25. I hope we grab Tyreke. He is a beast. Please no more overated Euros.
    But we can draft overrated NCAA players? K, just checking...

  9. #9
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Tyreke Evans is just another tweener.

Similar Threads

  1. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  2. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22
  3. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks 12/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Dec 10, 2007, 07:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •