Thread: Kobe to be on cover of 2K10

Default Kobe to be on cover of 2K10

While E3 wraps up in Los Angeles, there's news today on the hoops front. Kobe Bryant will be featured on the cover of NBA 2K10. How he looks on the cover is up to you, the fans.

That image is just one of the possible options you've got when you vote for the cover. (Check out the other possibilities after the jump, including Kobe Bryant in a Knicks jersey.)
    For more details, be sure to keep your eyes peeled during tonight's pregame for Game 1 of the NBA Finals between Bryant's Lakers and the Orlando Magic.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and continue past the jump to check out all of your choices. Voting runs through June 15.
    ADDITIONAL COVER CHOICES

BONUS: Spike Lee gets his own cover! (OK, not really an option, but it's a screen grab from the TV spot you'll see.)

BONUS No. 2: Everyone pictures LeBron in a Knicks uniform, but how does the city of New York feel about Kobe in that uni? (Also part of the TV spot.)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i like the covers all really nice my favorite is close between the second and third one but i'd give the nod to the third one.

one thing is why do they look too glossy like way to artistic they should stick to the real life images.

I clicked the link, I guess they're letting you vote early, and I noticed that they're letting you vote for the one of Kobe in the NYK jersey. Everyone vote for that one!!!

why 17?

I thought 2k would pick Jerome James this year...
    Damn it!

all votes for the NYK Kobe don't count though :/

Its just for ****s and giggles

last kobe one works for me.....

This is by far my favorite game to play on the 360, although MLB 09 the Show is great for PS3. I also play NHL 09 for 360. This are the only three games I own, I cant get into arcade or adventure games.

I really like the top cover, the middle one should be on an nba live cover, that ****ty game is for 12 and under.

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    This is by far my favorite game to play on the 360, although MLB 09 the Show is great for PS3. I also play NHL 09 for 360. This are the only three games I own, I cant get into arcade or adventure games.

I really like the top cover, the middle one should be on an nba live cover, that ****ty game is for 12 and under.
    You need Grand Theft Auto IV.....

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    You need Grand Theft Auto IV.....
    I know my limits, lol. I'm 29 but not even when I was 10 I could get into any of those games. No fighting game, action game, war games, appeal to me even though Grand Theft Auto series is great since I seen others play. I don't get any thrill other than sports simulation. I actually dislike violence in video games but also those games seem like a puzzle to me where I don't know where to go who shoot. Basically my game IQ for street/action games is a 0.

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    I know my limits, lol. I'm 29 but not even when I was 10 I could get into any of those games. No fighting game, action game, war games, appeal to me even though Grand Theft Auto series is great since I seen others play. I don't get any thrill other than sports simulation. I actually dislike violence in video games but also those games seem like a puzzle to me where I don't know where to go who shoot. Basically my game IQ for street/action games is a 0.
    Well, GTA 4 has an easy learning curve...so do all of them. After the first 5 missios or so, you should get the basics and be ready. Plus, if you don't know where to go, theres this wonderful thing called a map. lol. its a cheap buy, and practically the best game for the ps3 (which i own)