The KO.com Love Thread

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Everyone is probably aware of the jokes, insults and hate that has been going on. I have to admit that I am one of the main culprits and what started off as fun got out of hand. I don't know anyone of you or hate any of you and wish none of you ill will. It seemed like one person would raise the volume and then it would be countered and raised once again. We all have pride and feel the need to be funnier, wittier and up the ante when a joke is made in your direction.

I first want to apologize to everyone NOT involved in the recent nonsense.
We are all Knick fans and come here to talk about basketball and none of you should have to be subjected to three separate threads of offtopic BS.

Secondly, and probably more importantly I wanna apologize to any gay people I may have offended. I have several gay friends and employees and support your struggle. I unfairly used gay jokes as a means to be funny and insulting and that was wrong.

To Team Starbury I am willing to apologize for hate thrown in your direction and let bygones be bygones. I do wanna say, that 90% of what I said was intended to be funny and witty. I could not help spit some venom after Kike/Halocaust slurs were launched at me by 5 different people. I personally did not take offense to the comments but used it as justification to take the gloves off. I value your contributions as Knick fans and most of what you bring to this site. I would make a suggestion to being more tolerant to peoples basketball opinions and not slap down anyone who has a different opinion by calling them fools or idiots.

To OGKnickFan I too wanna apologize if I got you mad. I also want to reiterate that I don't have any problems with anyone's race, religion or ethnicity. My jokes were meant to use a picture and their looks against them and never intended to be insulting to any ethnicity. The same can not be said about you and TS who outright attacked white people and Jews. Again, I don't want this to become a point of contention but that is my assessment.

I hope we can put this shit behind us and all root for the Knicks to make power moves this offseason and make the playoffs next year!

(Don't feel obligated to respond, I just wanted to sate my opinion for you all to read)

dpryde

Benchwarmer
good post, theres nothing wrong with the "debating" lol as long as it stays in its respective thread. those other 2 threads were really stupid and just plain pointless.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
good post, theres nothing wrong with the "debating" lol as long as it stays in its respective thread. those other 2 threads were really stupid and just plain pointless.

Sorry that you had to experience that as as a new member and I hope you don't think that's what this site is all about. 99% of the threads on this site are insightful and on topic.

Welcome to KO.com!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Everyone is probably aware of the jokes, insults and hate that has been going on. I have to admit that I am one of the main culprits and what started off as fun got out of hand. I don't know anyone of you or hate any of you and wish none of you ill will. It seemed like one person would raise the volume and then it would be countered and raised once again. We all have pride and feel the need to be funnier, wittier and up the ante when a joke is made in your direction.

I first want to apologize to everyone NOT involved in the recent nonsense.
We are all Knick fans and come here to talk about basketball and none of you should have to be subjected to three separate threads of offtopic BS.

Secondly, and probably more importantly I wanna apologize to any gay people I may have offended. I have several gay friends and employees and support your struggle. I unfairly used gay jokes as a means to be funny and insulting and that was wrong.

To Team Starbury I am willing to apologize for hate thrown in your direction and let bygones be bygones. I do wanna say, that 90% of what I said was intended to be funny and witty. I could not help spit some venom after Kike/Halocaust slurs were launched at me by 5 different people. I personally did not take offense to the comments but used it as justification to take the gloves off. I value your contributions as Knick fans and most of what you bring to this site. I would make a suggestion to being more tolerant to peoples basketball opinions and not slap down anyone who has a different opinion by calling them fools or idiots.

To OGKnickFan I too wanna apologize if I got you mad. I also want to reiterate that I don't have any problems with anyone's race, religion or ethnicity. My jokes were meant to use a picture and their looks against them and never intended to be insulting to any ethnicity. The same can not be said about you and TS who outright attacked white people and Jews. Again, I don't want this to become a point of contention but that is my assessment.

I hope we can put this shit behind us and all root for the Knicks to make power moves this offseason and make the playoffs next year!

(Don't feel obligated to respond, I just wanted to sate my opinion for you all to read)

I just want to say that this is a great example of an insincere, BS apology, which should be used to educate people on the anatomy of being fake.

And I'd also like to say that I never said anything racist about White people, of any religion: Jewish or otherwise... I simply pointed out general differences, i.e. Black and Latin men idealize women who are curvy, while many White people: male as well as female, at least in America, tend to idealize bigger chest size.

I also used the word cracker, which I prefaced with an indication that it was being used, exclusively, in reference to racist Whites. Cracker (as in someone who cracks the whip on a person of color) has always been used synonymously with the term redneck to refer to racist Whites, who approach non-Whites in the tradition of how slave masters did. It refers to behavior, unlike ni@@er, which basically attacks the humanity of a person. Some of my best friends are White, and they know that I use cracker/redneck strictly to refer to racist White.

And the reason I approached this guy in the manner I did was because I wanted to have fun at these flamers' expense. Trillion, along with the other flamers on this site, likes to use abrasive language and bitch at whoever he doesn't agree with. He also took it to race, with Metro, instead of keeping it personal. At that point, I had to get involved.

And it's a good thing he backed down, after my "breakthrough pick" thread (the real cause of this "apology"), or I would have taken it to a whole different level (in Isiah's words: "off-site").

They should change the title of this thread to the "OG ether thread."

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I just want to say that this is a great example of an insincere, BS apology, which should be used to educate people on the anatomy of being fake.

And I'd also like to say that I never said anything racist about White people, of any religion: Jewish or otherwise... I simply pointed out general differences, i.e. Black and Latin men idealize women who are curvy, while many White people: male as well as female, at least in America, tend to idealize bigger chest size.

I also used the word cracker, which I prefaced with an indication that it was being used, exclusively, in reference to racist Whites. Cracker (as in someone who cracks the whip on a person of color) has always been used synonymously with the term redneck to refer to racist Whites, who approach non-Whites in the tradition of how slave masters did. It refers to behavior, unlike ni@@er, which basically attacks the humanity of a person. Some of my best friends are White, and they know that I use cracker/redneck strictly to refer to racist White.

And the reason I approached this guy in the manner I did was because I wanted to have fun at these flamers' expense. Trillion, along with the other flamers on this site, likes to use abrasive language and bitch at whoever he doesn't agree with. He also took it to race, with Metro, instead of keeping it personal. At that point, I had to get involved.

And it's a good thing he backed down, after my "breakthrough pick" thread (the real cause of this "apology"), or I would have taken it to a whole different level (in Isiah's words: "off-site").

They should change the title of this thread to the "OG ether thread."

You keep telling yourself that...:teeth:

EDIT**I just re-read your post and caught the sly way you are attempting to infer that I ever used the N word. Honestly dude, your delusional and at this point you need to examine why you are so upset you feel the desire to keep this going. I am not going to get sucked into your need to vindicate yourself now that the evidence was erased. Anyone who read that thread knows what's up, enough with sour grapes.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Trillion...as a poster, i never liked you but i would have no problem with you if i saw you in real life. I got friends that i have disagreements with, but its not really that big of a deal.

I thank you and everyone else that provided us with a great amount of entertainment. You had some funny posts trillion, but you got destroyed...triple kimbo sliced by metro, biggest ether in the history of this site. And OGknickfan got at you good too. I wanna thank all of you's for the entertainment :peace:

TunerAddict

Starter
Trillion...as a poster, i never liked you but i would have no problem with you if i saw you in real life. I got friends that i have disagreements with, but its not really that big of a deal.

I thank you and everyone else that provided us with a great amount of entertainment. You had some funny posts trillion, but you got destroyed...triple kimbo sliced by metro, biggest ether in the history of this site. And OGknickfan got at you good too. I wanna thank all of you's for the entertainment :peace:

Didn't Kimbo Slice get his ass beat in 14 seconds by some random white boy?