Lets have a little fun: Starbury lovers and haters, Caption this picture.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
3595555438_c71c7b9e33.jpg

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Marbury: "that white chick over there looks good...I wonder if she's an intern..."

Pierce: "can't wait until I hit the showers...just thinking about it gets me hot..."

Garnett: "you already know who I'm blaming for this mediocre play-off performance..."

KingCharles34

All Star
Starbury "Damn, this pierce guy smells like sh!t...he must live in a dumpster or somethin"

Pierce "Stephon has a great body, I would love to cuddle with him"

Garnett "Boy does perkins have a nice body or what?"

:barf:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Steph:Hmmm..."maybe I shouldve considered Orlando more seriously I blame my agent, that guy is the dumbest guy in the world, how can an idiot like that be responsible for anyone's career, he is so fired!"

" and I'm beginning to think that there is more to winning a championship than just having talented players on one team, I'm so wise and intelligent!"

Peirce: "Ok, If I too fake an injury maybe it will give us an even better excuse for not closing out a 3-2 lead over a young, inexperienced team after nearly losing to a even younger, even more inexperienced team"

KG: "Maybe, Just Maybe I should not have tried to wait until Game 7 of the East Semis to end my injury charade"

MArbury " I know isiah is out there some where in the crowd if i could only see him"

PIerce " Just one more taste please, please just another lil hit and ill be straight, ill suck yo $#%@"

Garnett "I should have listened when they told me wearing a lakers colored tie to the game would be bad luck"

Dirk

Benchwarmer
3595555438_c71c7b9e33.jpg

Stephon covers his ears with a towel as he takes a quick listen to Isiah Thomas's audio book "How to be a Point Guard"

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
I know this is a forum and members are allowed to express their opinions and everything but I would delete all threads about Marbury. He is long gone and forgotten he was a piece of shit in our franchise together with Isiah.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
KG: I never liked you, Paul
Pierce: :(
Marbs: These pretzels are making me thirsty