European Football Market

Spanish_fan

Rookie
I make this thread to talk about the market of European Football (Not soccer lol).

This summer Real Madrid is breaking the market with the 2 first trades. This are the trades:

Real Madrid pays 67,5 million ? to Milan AC for Kaka'. The trade is confirmed by the 2 clubs.

Manchester United accepts 94 million ? offer from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Real Madrid is also interested in David Villa , David Silva and Franck Ribery (Barcelona and Manchester United too).

Other rumor of a big deal in Europe is that Barcelona sends Samuel Eto'o and 30 million ? for Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Inter Milian.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Madrid buy Benzema today for 35 million. That's over 200 million spent on 3 players. I hope they FAIL MISERABLY. Come on Barcelona!

Pricey

Rotation player
Real Madrid will as usual have all attack and no defence except their attack is a mile better then last season.

Our biggest signing is Valencia.... dissapointing. There is going to be a fire sale down at the Bernebau so here's hoping we can get Hunteelar and Robben on the cheap

forzasamp

Rookie
Real Madrid will as usual have all attack and no defence except their attack is a mile better then last season.

Our biggest signing is Valencia.... dissapointing. There is going to be a fire sale down at the Bernebau so here's hoping we can get Hunteelar and Robben on the cheap
In italy the football is became bad for many reason

Brown7

Rookie
Thanks

I love this game.This is my favorite sports.Thanks for sharing this this.thanks to you.:peace::peace:

Real Madrid are my team from La Liga, but that club is just a mess...Already talking about firing the coach just because of a run of bad results

Pricey

Rotation player
Real Madrid are my team from La Liga, but that club is just a mess...Already talking about firing the coach just because of a run of bad results
the club is a joke when it comes to this. 1 pt off top and thinking about firing him. Ridiculous.
Madrid's defence isnt great but bloody hell, Ronaldo is coming back soon. The goals will be flowing

Stavrogin

Rookie
The spanish teams have been remarkably helped, in the latest years, by a particular Spanish law (known as "Beckham law") that envisaged tax facilitations for Spanish companies employing foreigners ( = non spanish people).
Basically the taxation on foreign employees (including football players) had been reduced from 43% to 24%. You guys can see what this implies: Spanish teams can pay way higher salaries than other European teams, and are therefore much more attractive for football stars.

This was happening until early November, when the Spanish governemnt itself decided to change such law (maintaining it only for "real workers" - pardon me for the term - people with less than 600,000 EUR of yearly salary, therefore excluding most football players).

Just to make an example, the Ibrahimovic transfer would never have happened in a normal regime.

Now hopefully everything will be more balanced...

th3realicon

Rotation player
Real Madrid needs to realize that money can't buy everything. Their last good rucn in the Champions League in the late 90s was built around good players and not stacked with superstars. They also need to realize that nourishing youth is just as important.

We at Barca knew that since the days of Van Gaal and his legions of Dutchmen. No one liked the team and he won the liga once and that is about it. Since than the clud has been promoting youth and produced stars within. Look at the Messis, Iniestas, Xavis etc.

you can't dump the coach just couse you had a bad stretch.