Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rubio might fall to Knicks

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Your point failed and didn't really disprove my previous post, once again. You didn't even really have a comeback.
    looking past the stats is to your favor...in the end stats are facts, and I'm not only holding on to the stats, I got history on my side. The fact that you're ignoring and not considering the stats shows you stubbornness.

"He could put up BJ numbers and still be #2"

You don't know that...thats an unrealstic prediction...kinda lame.

Dave, maybe your the one stressed about your dad? Projecting your insecurites in others is lame...I understand your posting content is lame and you never made a point in your life to save you...its frustrated isn't it? I mean I would be pissed as **** if someone just owned me at of no where. Insult me back, but you're the one here not making any damn sense about "superstar stats in euroleague"...acting if theres such a thing. That was a foolish statement, stick your little pride in your pocket and accept my assessment of your lameness, bitch.

I mean I slapped you so hard, you're afraid to utter the words "euroleague" and superstar" and "numbers". You're too easy to toss around.

If you're on the Rubio bandwagon...your just a folower.
    I created the Rubio bandwagon on this site...haha, its all jokes though, you shouldnt get too bent up.

Knicks Optimistic About Trading Up To Nab Rubio?

Frank Isola reports that Donnie Walsh and his Knick front office "remain optimistic that they can trade up" to select Ricky Rubio on draft night.

Walsh praised Jonny Flynn in talking with the media today. "He's a great athlete. If you need a point guard, you can go with him," he said.

Of Tyreke Evans, Walsh said: "He's powerful. He's got a great handle and if he has an opening, he's strong."

Isola speculates that the Knicks could swap picks with the Kings to take Sacramento's 4th selection, although it is not clear for whom they would do so other than Rubio.
    Please. Let it be so.

Superstar

I created the Rubio bandwagon on this site...haha, its all jokes though, you shouldnt get too bent up.

yeah I know its all jokes..i like having fun with you, but dude did you just call me a flower? Now you've taken it too far.

I'm working with NBA.com for the draft... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man

Originally Posted by dave2138

yeah I know its all jokes..i like having fun with you, but dude did you just call me a flower? Now you've taken it too far.
    eh.
    lame.

WitThisness, I'm better than you.

Superstar

don't feel bad witthisness..metro is better than everyone..

Obama
    Metrocard
    Rubio
    Jesus

A source close to Sacramento Kings general manager Geoff Petrie informed me on Monday that Petrie is leaning towards passing on Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio as the fourth overall selection in Thursday's NBA Draft.

"Petrie is scared to death of him," the source said. "Rubio is dropping like a fly."

The Kings are in desperate need of a point guard to complement Kevin Martin in the backcourt. Memphis' Tyreke Evans dazzled Sacramento recently in a workout but Evans' combo guard ability replicate a great deal of the skillset that Martin already possesses.

With all that said, the signs are starting to point to Syracuse's Jonny Flynn heading to the Kings at No. 4. Flynn doesn't have great size for a point guard at 6-0, but still has the leadership and charisma that could single handedly lead a franchise.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Any chance Rubio goes at 3?
    Last edited by TheBigCock; Jun 23, 2009 at 01:55.

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    Any chance Rubio goes at 3?
    Nope. OKC has Westbrook at PG. Plus, Rubio would never leave Spain for Oklahoma City. He's definitely not going there.

I think there's a real good chance Rubio drops to us. Memphis won't take him, OKC won't take him, it looks like the Kings won't take him, the Wizards won't because they have Arenas and Rubio doesn't want to play with him, the T-Wolves probably won't take him because he won't go to Minnesota, GSW promised they wouldn't take a PG to Ellis. I like our chances.

Veteran

I'm concerned, though. Some of these teams might pick Rubio even though they don't really want him or they know that he won't play for them, largely because even if say Memphis were to pick Rubio, everybody knows that he's not going to Memphis but at the same time Memphis could be demanding some pretty good stuff for him. I just hope that whatever the Knicks give up, it's not Wilson Chandler or Danilo. Anybody else is...fine, probably.

12th man

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    I'm concerned, though. Some of these teams might pick Rubio even though they don't really want him or they know that he won't play for them, largely because even if say Memphis were to pick Rubio, everybody knows that he's not going to Memphis but at the same time Memphis could be demanding some pretty good stuff for him. I just hope that whatever the Knicks give up, it's not Wilson Chandler or Danilo. Anybody else is...fine, probably.
    I'm concerned too brother.

NOTHING IS OFFICIAL...that makes me nervous...we all have right now is hope...no talks are confirmed, just New York writers and Chad Ford ****ing with our hopes and building hype to the draft.

NBA Draft is definitely the most hyped up out of all the drafts...no other draft has so many misleading rumors.

I'm going to be so relieved when this **** is done and over. I've worked up for weeks about this ****...

Superstar

Default Continuing Drama

I am not sure that the drama will end on Thursday night. Rights to draft picks can be traded and some of our assets, our identified 8th pick and Lee and/or Nate in sign and trades, will not be available until after the draft,