The Key is Two Draft Picks

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I think the Knicks need to package Chandler and Mobley's contract or trade exceptions for MJ and the #5 pick. (trade machine wasn't working so not sure if the money works)

The key for the Knicks is to draft Tyrke Evans at 5 and go for a true PG at 8 like Holiday, Jennings or Lawson. The more I see of Evans the more I feel he is the unpolished gem of the draft. I think he has more upside than Wilson Chandler and allows us to great a versitle young player who could be the next Wade while also aquiring a true PG.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
That's the same thing I proposed in a thread I made.

I also feel that we would be better off with drafting two guards (PG and SG) because this draft is stacked up the ass with great talent at the Guard position.

Evans could be our Wade-esque SG and Lawson would be our G.O.D. PG.

mafra

Legend
I think the Knicks need to package Chandler and Mobley's contract or trade exceptions for MJ and the #5 pick. (trade machine wasn't working so not sure if the money works)

The key for the Knicks is to draft Tyrke Evans at 5 and go for a true PG at 8 like Holiday, Jennings or Lawson. The more I see of Evans the more I feel he is the unpolished gem of the draft. I think he has more upside than Wilson Chandler and allows us to great a versitle young player who could be the next Wade while also aquiring a true PG.

AMEN!

Give me Curry or Evans along with Terrence or Gerald Williams. I would be very happy!