Thread: Harden at 8!?

Exclamation Harden at 8!?

Is it even possible he slides to the 8th spot? Draftnet has him at 8 and Chad Ford is saying the Knicks are gonna draft him. Could this be a prelude to a trade to OKC for Rubio? I think Lee and Harden for Rubio is too much unless we know Lee is gone no matter what. Thoughts?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

we would forever be indebted to the basketball gods if this guys slips to our spot... he's gonna be one helluva player (team 3-7 would be dumb to let this guy pass)

I could see this happening if GS actually drafts Hill. I think Harden is slipping to 7 or 8 just because of the needs/wants of teams 3-6. For some reason Sac wants Curry at 4 and I think Evans is a lock at 5. Minni will only take Harden at 6 if they think Evans is going to play PG in the NBA...a Big IF!

Rumors have GS looking to acquire Vince Carter which may bode well for them drafting Hill since Harden would be redundant. I am actually starting to believe Harden can slip to the 8th spot! Please b ball gods!

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Rumors have GS looking to acquire Vince Carter which may bode well for them drafting Hill since Harden would be redundant. I am actually starting to believe Harden can slip to the 8th spot! Please b ball gods!
    crawford just got traded to atlanta....i think GS is targeting curry

Originally Posted by Toons
    crawford just got traded to atlanta....i think GS is targeting curry
    Sac is going to take Curry at 4. Our best shot at Harden is them drafting Hill.

That would kick ass. Harden is very Brandon Roy like. I honestly can't see him falling to us, but if it happens, I will be very happy.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    That would kick ass. Harden is very Brandon Roy like. I honestly can't see him falling to us, but if it happens, I will be very happy.
    I think it all hinges on two things...does Minni think Evans is a PG or swingman? Does GS draft Hill instead of Harden? I really think he is sliding to 7 or 8.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Evans, Curry, Flynn, and Harden one of those will be there at 8 i hope its Evans but we'll see.

Evans would be awesome, I hope we're taking him as a potential SG and moving up/down for a PG though. We really need to fill that SG spot, I heard in an interview with Chandler that they are looking at transitioning him to the 2 spot over the offseason but a Chandler/Gallo combo would be really sweet. One wingman who can drive and has good strength, one sharpshooter with high IQ and playmaking skills. That's a lethal 1-2 punch for the 3 spot.

A 2010 Lineup of:

Rubio/Duhon
    Evans/Hughes
    Chandler/Gallo
    Harrington/?
    Wilcox/?

is not out of the question by a long shot and fills a lot of holes in the team. Sure we still lack a decent interior but at the same time there is not much going in the draft which can dramatically improve this.

Originally Posted by smokes
    Evans would be awesome, I hope we're taking him as a potential SG and moving up/down for a PG though. We really need to fill that SG spot, I heard in an interview with Chandler that they are looking at transitioning him to the 2 spot over the offseason but a Chandler/Gallo combo would be really sweet. One wingman who can drive and has good strength, one sharpshooter with high IQ and playmaking skills. That's a lethal 1-2 punch for the 3 spot.

A 2010 Lineup of:

Rubio/Duhon
    Evans/Hughes
    Chandler/Gallo
    Harrington/?
    Wilcox/?

is not out of the question by a long shot and fills a lot of holes in the team. Sure we still lack a decent interior but at the same time there is not much going in the draft which can dramatically improve this.
    Don't forget we probably will trade for Darko.

Originally Posted by smokes

A 2010 Lineup of:

Rubio/Duhon
    Evans/Hughes
    Chandler/Gallo
    Harrington/?
    Wilcox/?

How are we getting Rubio and Evans? Explain please.

Harden was really small in that tourny game against UNC.... I don't think he has the heart to play in the NBA.

I would prefer Henderson or Williams.... definitely Evans.

i think he can.honestly, he hasn't really wowed anyone from what I've heard. considering what he and curry have both done in the ncaa, and what curry has done in workouts, i don't see why he's supposed to go lower than harden.
    and i agree with the notion that we be lucky to get him.he's got great b ball I.Q. probably second to rubio.