Anyway we could get Spre back?

kevin

Benchwarmer
Spre is a FA next year do you thinkhe would consider coming back? I know he loved playing at the garden wjat do you think?

newmove

Rotation player
i think it would've been more than great havin spree back in the lineup... :) :) :) nyk could even trade houston for him... ;)

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
sprees not the same player he once used to be, id rather have a healthy houston, but i would trade thomas for him ;)

WiL8000

Rotation player
I would love to see Spree back, but it will never happen, especially how he talked trash to the bench in his first game back at the Garden. I want Latrell to wish he was still a Knick, success is the best revenge. I didn't want to see him go, but when he disrespected the Knicks bench in that game, it pissed me off. Spree was my favorite Knick, but the Knicks team comes first for me.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Totally agree Wil

Spree is gone and after what he said, I doubt that he will want to come back. I KNOW Dolan doesn't want him back!!!!

i HIGHLY doubt it will happen but dont forget what dolan told isiah when isiah took over as gm, i dont remember the exact wording but it was along the lines of: You can get anybody you want to make this team win, even spre. Isiah just gave him the isiah smile/slight laugh. I wish i still had that article from the post....

AJD

Benchwarmer
No way spree's coming home. Did you see Dolan's face in that game @ home against MIN? Not only that but he can't play the three! No way he's coming back. Bank on it.

e_D

Benchwarmer
i wouldnt want spree back. he started the season strong but has been playing not too good after the allstar break.. perhaps a sign of age.. we're in a new era here in NY, why would we wanna bring back an old timer? I still got respect and love for spree for his past with us, but he's old news.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
I would love to see Spree back, but it will never happen, especially how he talked trash to the bench in his first game back at the Garden. I want Latrell to wish he was still a Knick, success is the best revenge. I didn't want to see him go, but when he disrespected the Knicks bench in that game, it pissed me off. Spree was my favorite Knick, but the Knicks team comes first for me.

trust me hes never going to be working in the big apple ever again.

newmove

Rotation player
frankwilliams said:
sprees good but not that good....
i love him playin'... remember, he's the one of the definin' powers dat've brought NYK to the 1999 NBA Finals?

believe me, it would've been MUCH better with him than without...