Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a dad

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Lol so does metro have a kid or not?

congrats metrocard....if its real, god bless i hope its a good child....if this was something u typed up when u were hammered then congrats you don't have more responsibility on your hands.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Lol so does metro have a kid or not?
    how should I know???

I was just laughing at some of the racial jokes people were making

I'm expecting the birth of my first born in May homie. Good luck with the pregnancy thing. Your woman will get CRAZY over the next 9 months. It's nuts. But stay strong and calm man. It'll all pass over and you'll have a better relationship because of it.

There is a TON of information out there. And also a ton of free baby gear you can squeeze out of companies. PM me sometime and i'll get back to you with a list of websites and phone numbers to check out. I live in canada, so it's a little different here but most will ship to the states. I know that when the baby is born we get $1000, i don't know if there is a program like this where you are but making sure you have your paperwork in order will help you figure it out.

And man, just post any questions you got here or PM me. I am excited and scared ****less to be a fatherm but talking with friends, family, and even people on the web has really made the whole thing a lot easier.

Stay up!