Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Official Jordan Hill Thread

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well...everyone has Jordan Hill on their ****list....the dude needs a 20/10 performance for people to stop worrying.
    I'm not impressed yet, but he was better today than he has been.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

i need some alcohol to get the taste of **** out of my mouth

Veteran

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    He saw one game of Hill and he's actually writing about him? One game, un juego!
    WHAT AN IDIOT!

Cosign....I was thinking the samething.
    We all know I wanted Terrence Williams in this draft.....but the Knicks were in desperate need of a Future Bigman like Jordan Hill.

I would have given Walsh & Dantoni an "A+" if they would've got Hill, Terrence, and Douglas out of this draft. And resigned Nate & Lee, plus hired coach Oakley to get Curry & Darko to be worth 10 fouls a game.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Its ashame that the majority of u guys in this forum only think Basketball players are good if they could score 20 points or more.

Very few of u guys watch how Jordan Hill established himself in the paint on offense & defense the first two games.....showing his best skills and talents out weigh all his flaws.
    6.10 Jordan Hill low-post paint talent n skills is a 100% better than 6.11 Gallo's paint talent will ever be.

Yes, Hill is raw and things would/ve been looking real great for his future if the Knicks had settled a deal already with Lee & Wilcox, so Hill could've worked out with them this season and watch the two perform at the PF position his rookie season.

I have no LUV for this stupid 2010 plan!

Mcgee has been the dominating bigman in the Vegas Summer Games, and his matchup with Blake Griffin was the game to watch.
    I'm sure Jordan Hill watched that game too, and came for the challenge.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Its ashame that the majority of u guys in this forum only think Basketball players are good if they could score 20 points or more.

Very few of u guys watch how Jordan Hill established himself in the paint on offense & defense the first two games.....showing his best skills and talents out weigh all his flaws.
    6.10 Jordan Hill low-post paint talent n skills is a 100% better than 6.11 Gallo's paint talent will ever be.

Yes, Hill is raw and things would/ve been looking real great for his future if the Knicks had settled a deal already with Lee & Wilcox, so Hill could've worked out with them this season and watch the two perform at the PF position his rookie season.

I have no LUV for this stupid 2010 plan!

Mcgee has been the dominating bigman in the Vegas Summer Games, and his matchup with Blake Griffin was the game to watch.
    I'm sure Jordan Hill watched that game too, and came for the challenge.
    COSIGN ON HILLS PERFORMANCE. bad comparison with gallo and hill. 2 totally diff players and styles. Hills 6'10'' frame will never handle the rock like gallo's 6'11'' frame. ummm....duh....gallo is a natural point forward IMO....hill is a center in a pf body

disagree.....2010 is the best thing to look forward to.
    mcgee bin in the league for a year already.....he don count

Hey did you see you Jordan Hill jerseys are on sale? I posted the a link on his FB page. I already ordered mine.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Jordan Hill jerseys are on sale. I posted a link on his FB page. I already ordered mine.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man

How many minutes you think this guy can earn from D'Antoni?

15-20 a night at the beginging. And hopefully come second half we can make that around 24-28 a night. He's got alot of positives but he's still Raw and needs to get into the gym.. But i like the pick.

Default We NEEDED big men

haters need to relax.....we NEED big men that can block shots...Hill qualifies and he can rebound a lot which is good in case Lee doesn't last here for a long time.

Hill's ability to block shots, clog the middle, rebound the ball well, hustle and drop some shots is what we needed in the 8th pick.

Donnie made a good choice.

12th man

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    PROS outweigh CONS, Hill was solid choice to add big man off/def
    presence, and replace DLee's rebounding/inside game. After StephCurry,
    Flynn, Rubio and Evans were gone, Hill was the way to go.
    I didn't see Hill
    any lower than 7 on dozens of mock drafts, and saw him as high as 3 on
    quite a few; hence, lotsa NBA folks think Hill is a good player, and well
    worthy of #8 pick. The fact he can run, shoot from the inside at a high
    percentage, and BLOCK is more than you can say about DLee...

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard

Dum Dum Walsh refuse to buy Minesoto Timberwolves pick of Duke NCAA championship PG Ty Lawson, to go with Jordan Hill, and Toney Douglas. The foolishness of having Walsh as a GM.
    Ty Lawson was the uptempo running offensive PG, and Toney Douglas was the Defensive PG that stop uptempo PG from running on us .. both was what HC Dantoni was looking for.
    The Timberwolves had Ty Lawson up for sell for 3 weeks after the draft. The Denver Nuggets bought Ty Lawson rights for practically nothing.

12th man

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Dum Dum Walsh refuse to buy Minesoto Timberwolves pick of Duke NCAA championship PG Ty Lawson, to go with Jordan Hill, and Toney Douglas. The foolishness of having Walsh as a GM.
    Ty Lawson was the uptempo running offensive PG, and Toney Douglas was the Defensive PG that stop uptempo PG from running on us .. both was what HC Dantoni was looking for.
    The Timberwolves had Ty Lawson up for sell for 3 weeks after the draft. The Denver Nuggets bought Ty Lawson rights for practically nothing.
    This is exactly what gets me sick about this organization.

Denver and Portland buy draft picks and sometimes happen to get a really good player with those picks.

Why can't we execute a draft and acquire rich young talent with legit promise? Lawson was a no brainer at 8, I pushed for him at 8 for months before the draft.

I really hope the Knicks this season can buy a pick. This draft is deep.