Why is Steph still talking about the Knicks? I thought he was "caught up in life"

Blas

Benchwarmer
NNY you pose the question why Steph is talking about the Knicks...

I pose one for you...

Why are you still talking about Steph =)?

smokes

Huge Member

I pose one for you...

Probably because this was a news article posted on bball websites yesterday where he is deliberately trying to trash our team during a very important offseason.

clumsy

Rotation player
Steph Contradicted himself cuz he wanted to run the uptempo offense that is what he was brought to the Knicks for before Isiah brought in Fat Ass. He's just salty that D'Antoni pretty much lied to him which honestly i would too.

And you would be salty in that situation too. He just cost stephon millions. That is like getting undercut at your job cuz your boss lied to you, and then takes a 1000000% salary cut the next year.

TunerAddict

Starter
Steph Contradicted himself cuz he wanted to run the uptempo offense that is what he was brought to the Knicks for before Isiah brought in Fat Ass. He's just salty that D'Antoni pretty much lied to him which honestly i would too.

And you would be salty in that situation too. He just cost stephon millions. That is like getting undercut at your job cuz your boss lied to you, and then takes a 1000000% salary cut the next year.

How the **** did Stephon Marbury lose money? His contract expired...He got paid all of it...

quiggle

Starter
Stephon Marbury told the Boston Globe early Friday that he believes his time with the Celtics is over.
Marbury told the paper that the Celtics offered him a one-year contract worth the veteran's minimum of $1.3 million.
"Thank you Boston for allowing the world to see me play again after all that went on in N.Y.," said Marbury. "The fans treated me with open arms and that's all anyone can ask for."
He revealed that three other teams are interested in his services.

smokes

Huge Member
Maybe he's going to the Lakers and Artest, Kobe and Pau will all collide and break each others legs before the playoffs.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
i cud see eitha him or iverson goin to the heat in some one year deal, they need anotha scoring guard next to wade. i still think starbury got a good amount left in him to average like 15 pts 6 ast as a startin point guard.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Celtics free agent guard Stephon Marbury said to The Globe early Friday morning that he doesn't expect to be returning to Boston after receiving a disappointing one-year contract offer paying $1.3 million using the veteran's minimum.
This says a lot...Boston is only willing to give Marbury a 1 year minimum offer. Anyone with a brain knows at this point that this dude is trash.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
?if something?s going to be said, I?m going to defend myself. My mother taught me that. Somebody hits, you hit them back? - Stephon Marbury

?The big picture is not having a $200 pair of sneakers when your mother?s income is $15,000. When you walk into a store, you are not being held hostage any more.? - Starbury

20070518_403_350x263.jpg

Dammit I want to cry!

You Metro are the biggest idiot in this site, you even got your girl, your friends, mother, grandmother, posting for you in other to crack a 1 million post. What an embarrassment you are to our site, even more so than Mybury.

metrocard

Legend

Dammit I want to cry!

You Metro are the biggest idiot in this site, you even got your girl, your friends, mother, grandmother, posting for you in other to crack a 1 million post. What an embarrassment you are to our site, even more so than Mybury.

Thanks.
Continue crying.

New New York

Quiet Storm

I pose one for you...

Because what he said pertains to The Knicks!

I also talk about trade rumors, draft picks and potential signings, Know why......Because it pertains to The Knicks.

That's what happens on team sites like this one, all information about the team is talked about, and peoples opinions of the topic are given.

If this was Jamal Crawford saying all this I would have made the same comments!

Makes Sense doesnt it? If not I think I can break it down more simply for you

Thanks.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
Because what he said pertains to The Knicks!

I also talk about trade rumors, draft picks and potential signings, Know why......Because it pertains to The Knicks.

That's what happens on team sites like this one, all information about the team is talked about, and peoples opinions of the topic are given.

If this was Jamal Crawford saying all this I would have made the same comments!

Makes Sense doesnt it? If not I think I can break it down more simply for you

Thanks.

lmao jeckamaru jst got owned

smokes

Huge Member
The Wizards are looking like the favorites to land free-agent guard Stephon Marbury, according to sources.

Washington coach Flip Saunders and Marbury, who spent time together in Minnesota, are intrigued about hooking up again.

The Kings are believed to be interested in Marbury as well.

So first Steph didn't want to go to any team that wasn't a championship contender. Then he gets insulted that Boston won't pay him more than his 2 ppg is worth. Now he's going to Washington or Sac... I guess these are championship teams once they have Steph onboard rite?!?!?!?!?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Marbury has a right to say how he feels, because he was a member of the Knicks from 2004-2009. I agree with him. Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh handled the buyout situation poorly. Marbury should have been bought out in October of 2008, not March of 2009. Mike D'Antoni should have been honest from day 1, and Walsh should have bought out Marbury, as soon as he found out that D'Antoni did not plan on using him.

Marbury is still speaking about his experience with the Knicks, because it was just 4 months ago that he was finally bought out. The lies and manipulative tactics used by Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh are still fresh in his mind. It's not like he was bought out last year; he was bought out less than 5 months ago.

th3realicon

Rotation player
If he moved on as he claims to have why is he still b!tching about his time in NY? He talks about big egoes but if he wants to find someone that has one he need only look into a mirror.

Marbury is a washed out loser and can't get over the fact that he couldn't take the Knicks and bring them to the promised land. But than again we as fans should let his cries be heard elsewhere and don't even bother replying to this ungreatfull piece of human trash.

KBlack25

Starter
Marbury has a right to say how he feels, because he was a member of the Knicks from 2004-2009. I agree with him. Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh handled the buyout situation poorly. Marbury should have been bought out in October of 2008, not March of 2009. Mike D'Antoni should have been honest from day 1, and Walsh should have bought out Marbury, as soon as he found out that D'Antoni did not plan on using him.

Marbury is still speaking about his experience with the Knicks, because it was just 4 months ago that he was finally bought out. The lies and manipulative tactics used by Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh are still fresh in his mind. It's not like he was bought out last year; he was bought out less than 5 months ago.

Still doesn't change the fact that Stephon Marbury holds a grudge like a 13 year old girl. Dude got all his money, he got it in March instead of October because he refused to be paid less than $20 million.

He's a 13 year old girl, with a grudge, and he's crying crying crying.

If you AGAIN agree with Marbury that it's okay for him to try and prevent the Knicks from getting better, you are no Knick fan at all...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I told my self I was going to disregard this thread but I was compelled to chime in.

Everyone talks about Walsh and D'Antoni ****ing over Marbury but Marbuy burned his bridge before Walsh was even hired. Remember Isiah was the one that believed Marbury/Curry/Crawford/Richardson/Frye would lead us to the playoffs. Sounds ridiculous now but alot of us bought this shit. (my self included) I am in no way defending Thomas. He tore the team apart when he had the team take a vote and then completely disregarded the vote. It just never made sense to me how someone could love Marbury and absolutely despise Thomas. Thomas was the original captain of team starbury. He bought into Marbury's bullshit and got ****ed over.

I sometimes wonder were the Knicks would have been if they never hired Larry Brown, never traded Ariza for Steve Francis (Most ****ed up trade in Knicks history), if Thomas appointed Herb Williams as coach, hired Patrick Ewing, traded for Luke Ridnior and played Marbury at the two. But ultimately in order for us to get better we'd need to get rid of both Marbury and Thomas, the two headed beast.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Still doesn't change the fact that Stephon Marbury holds a grudge like a 13 year old girl. Dude got all his money, he got it in March instead of October because he refused to be paid less than $20 million.

He's a 13 year old girl, with a grudge, and he's crying crying crying.

If you AGAIN agree with Marbury that it's okay for him to try and prevent the Knicks from getting better, you are no Knick fan at all...

Wrong. First of all, Marbury was not offered a buyout, until December. Secondly, he was bought out for 18 million dollars; he did not get his full salary.

As for whether or not I am a Knick fan, you seriously need to shut up. I do not have to prove to anyone whether or not I am a Knicks fan. I am allowed to have whatever viewpoints I want.