Rudy Fernandez upset @ Portland

metrocard

Legend
i agree, i was just putting it in the perspective of a blazers fan. during that rockets-blazers playoff series i swear he was neva in for more than a 2-3 min period, he makes some of the stupidest fouls sometimes. no doubt hes got talent, but we all kno talent alone doesnt get u very far.

Deep down inside of me, I am very jealous of Blazers and believe Batum has more potential than Gallinari. But we'll see. Blazers are wasting a lot of young talent and if they want to contend they need some veteran bench players.

Bayless/Roy/Batum/Aldridge/Oden is a great core of young players.

They really don't need FERNANDEZ who could be a starter on most teams since they have Roy.

Being European and having family in Spain I follow the Spanish team and Rudy is just sick.

Him and Rubio down the line could totally rebuild this team.

Question is, are we serious about him and what do we need to do to get him here?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don' think Rudy Fernandez to the Knicks is a realistic deal anymore. The only time there were talks of him being upset at Portland were when Hedo was going to Portland, and now that Hedo's going to the Raptors instead Rudy leaving is probably dead. Yeah.