Artest To Lakers

dpryde

Benchwarmer
damn, ****, this team is set to win a couple more championships once they re sign odom. wow, kobe, gasol, artest, odom, bynum, fisher, farmer, walton, brown
this team is ****in stacked, lebron is pissin his pants though :D good for NYK cuz with ron ron clevland wud roll to the finals. it'll be interesting to see where ariza goes. nd the rockets are ****ed for next year lol.

JayJ44

Starter
Just in case there was any doubt before, the Lakers pretty much guaranteed a repeat. Now they have a true defensive stopper, and an additional offensive threat in Ron Artest. This move toughens them up, and gives the Lakers someone to shut down the opposing teams best player. Plus, imagine Artest and Kobe going at it in practice. This will make everyone on the team better because the practices will be even more competitive.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I'd rather watch the Lakers win another championship next season than watch Lebron win his first one and re sign with the Cavs.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
A player like ron would have made us tougher. Why wasn't walsh after him? SMFH

Congrats to the lakers for picking up a real *****.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
A player like ron would have made us tougher. Why wasn't walsh after him? SMFH

Congrats to the lakers for picking up a real *****.

At that price maybe but he took lees money only from the lakers because their chance to repeat. For us he would've asked for at least the same money he made last seasson for at least 3 years.

paris401

Starter
replacing trevor with ron... niccccee upgrade... if they stay healthy, everyone else is playing for 2nd place...

dave2138

Rotation player
They still have to resign Lamar Odom though..replacing Odom and Ariza with Artest is not an upgrade. I'm actually surprised that they picked up Artest since they have such strong team chemistry already..why risk messing with that?

paris401

Starter
if they re-sign lamar,delete trevor, add ron... no need to watch next season..

and we will snake along with wide load curry, the ugliest man in the nba, jeffries, jason (running on empty) kidd, and an assortment of other shitty players... i'm depressed already